• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Venessolotic

Venessolotic

English is not my first language
Jan 19, 2024

2) Into the stainless steel cup there is placed a Solution of 100 g of 1-methyl butyl-ethyl malonic ester(Propanedioic acid). The cup is then placed into the small cooking pot containing a mixture of the Ethanol and Sodium and secured with clamps to the clamp stand. The end of the thermometer is placed in the pot and positioned as close to the cup as possible.

Above is a recipe I found for making N. It states on the second step that a cup of Propanedioic acid should be placed on a cooking pot containing a mixture of sodium metal and dry ethanol.

Should the Propanedioic acid be mixed with the sodium metal and dry ethanol? Or should the Propanedioic acid be kept separate from the mixture of Sodium metal and dry ethanol?

Last edited:
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Not an expert but I believe the propanedioic acid should be kept separate from the mixture of sodium metal and dry ethanol. The purpose of placing the cup into the cooking pot is probably to facilitate heat transfer from the surrounding ethanol to the stainless steel cup. This way you have controlled heating of the propanedioic acid solution while avoiding direct contact with the very reactive sodium metal.

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
To be honest that exact part confuses me, too. The protocol in general isn't very detailed. @Final_Choice might have a point with the ethanol-sodium mix being used for effective heating (even though ethanol boils at only 78°C, not sure about ethanol + sodium though). But I still don't understand how you use that sodium to make nembutal sodium. Like, sodium is never added to the other ingredients? Why is there sodium in the end product then?

• Informative
Reactions: Venessolotic
SadGoose

SadGoose

Meow :(
Aug 20, 2023
This guide links to another which seems quite odd. It describes a method to cut off the carotid and jugular with a shoelace or similar. Would it work? I am hesitant to trust it because half the guide seems to be an unhinged rant about Jews. The main page of the blog itself also features holocaust denial etc. So I'm not quite sure of the mental stability of the author.

B

Byebyemap

Dec 4, 2023
This guide links to another which seems quite odd. It describes a method to cut off the carotid and jugular with a shoelace or similar. Would it work? I am hesitant to trust it because half the guide seems to be an unhinged rant about Jews. The main page of the blog itself also features holocaust denial etc. So I'm not quite sure of the mental stability of the author.
Yeah. I'm crazy too but this guy definitely is not sane.