• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

chandannh

Mar 11, 2024
Guys I have made-up my mind to take away my life. I tried hanging myself from the ceiling fan but failed. But this time I wanna swallow things or something of that sort. Please help me pick a over the counter medicine that can help me succeed. I am new to this forum and not knowing where to explore, I am writing this. I am deeply sorry if I am bothering. But I really need your help here. Also please let me know if there are substances that can alleviate the pain while I suffer some sort of attack or something. I am planning to leave my house for the weekend and never return. I want nobody to find my remains. Please help me out guz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Good luck I wish you the best my friend and that you find peace

Upvote 0
C

chandannh

Mar 11, 2024
  • Hugs
Reactions: Zvetok26
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There's a Suicide Resource Compilation. If you are really interested in working drug ODs then read the PPeH.

Good to know regarding OTC drugs and ODs you should read this:

Upvote 0
C

chandannh

Mar 11, 2024
There's a Suicide Resource Compilation. If you are really interested in working drug ODs then read the PPeH.

Good to know regarding OTC drugs and ODs you should read this:

Thanks bro for sharing. Will read them before.....

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish it was possible to ctb by easily overdosing on OTC medication, it certainly would prevent so much unnecessary suffering, it's cruel and dreadful to me how it's so difficult to die on our own terms. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you wish for.

Upvote 0