• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

Hammer

just about gone.
Jun 15, 2020
Hey, so firstly I've read the 3xit bag method post and done lots of googling "Which isn't easy, I'm pretty sure Google hides alot of stuff".

The only nitrogen I could get hold of was a disposable tank from a welding company, its still pretty big but it had one major problem, the regulator I ordered didn't fit it. After doing some more research apparently these kinds of disposable tanks need disposable connectors... whatever. So I had to order a valve thingy that specifically connects to disposable tanks.

So that's the first hiccup, now it does connect and it all works but it has no gauges so I'm kinds fucked on thst part and going to have to just open the vavle a bit and hope it's enough flow.

Second and biggest issue I have is I can't have anything near my neck, or I panic. So tying a bag round my neck even lightly is not an option. So instead I got the classic hospital gas mask from Amazon, I've connected it all up and it seems to work, and I've sealed the holes it annoyingly has on it. When wearing the mask I can barely breath which I'm guessing means it has a very slight gap but not much of one.

So I figure if I put the mask on my head, then out a tight bag over too but not sealed, then turn the gas on and wait for the bag to fill up a bit, then pull the mask and bag down and inhale, this should all work right?

I should be inhaling just nitrogen and the co2 should leave the mask through the small gap and the bag should help keep any excess oxygen out?

Please tell me I'm right xD

Reactions: Greenberg
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Other than the regulator issue you had mentioned, you are on the right track. You did not mention if your regulator has an integrated flow meter. A flow meter is crucial to ensure you have the proper flow rate and not blow out your lungs.

Incidentally, there appears to be lack of clarity in respect to the recommended setup of the Exit Bag method. I believe a diagram is in order. As such, I will be posting a diagram of my setup on my personal blog this evening. Hopefully, it will be of assIstance to you and others in the future. Cheers.

H

Hammer

just about gone.
Jun 15, 2020
Other than the regulator issue you had mentioned, you are on the right track. You did not mention if your regulator has an integrated flow meter. A flow meter is crucial to ensure you have the proper flow rate and not blow out your lungs.

Incidentally, there appears to be lack of clarity in respect to the recommended setup of the Exit Bag method. I believe a diagram is in order. As such, I will be posting a diagram of my setup on my personal blog this evening. Hopefully, it will be of assIstance to you and others in the future. Cheers.

Hey, thanks for the response, I honestly don't think it has any kind of flow meter, it does have a dial to turn which seems to control how much nitrogen comes out, as in the higher you turn it the louder the noise of it coming out is, but there's no actual interface to let you know how fast it's coming out. If you have any suggestions for one thst does and will attach to a disposable tank I'd really appreciate it, this was litteraly the only one I could find.

Reactions: Greenberg
W

WearyOfStruggling

Male, 54
May 23, 2020
I agree with previous responses that a combination flowmeter regulator, specifically with a scale for nitrogen, is required to insure the correct flow rate. To make sure it will fit the tank, find out what style of output thread connection the tank has, then shop for a flowmeter regulator to fit it at welding supply companies. You also may need an adapter for the output to attach plastic tubing, such as a "barb" style hose fitting.

You could try to find a flow meter to add to your existing setup, but it may be difficult to get it connected, so I would return the regulator etc. you have instead.

It is important to make sure the tank holds enough gas to last sufficiently long. There is a simple calculation for this that I have posted previously once you know the physical volume of the tank, the fill pressure, and the flow rate (15 l/m is recommended by PPeH).

I have many doubts about using a medical oxygen mask with or without a bag loosely placed over the head. I know Exit International has said medical masks don't work, which is why they teach how to make an exit bag. If I were having difficulty with using it around my neck, I would try to slowly desensitize myself to the discomfort of something around my neck over time until I was able to tolerate it for the brief time until unconsciousness. I would not risk using an unproven method that may result in surviving after all preparations such as notes mailed out, etc. were done, or worse, the tragic outcome of surviving with profound disability.

Last edited: