• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

goldenbananagirl

Apr 5, 2024
From what I've seen, most successes and plans involve SN, which I've found extremely difficult to get, at least in the US.
It seems like an exit bag would be the most pain-free way to go second only to the infamous N. Is the cost and technicalities of having to set up the exit bag that make it prohibitive? I looked into it and the hood version of the exit bag seems to be ideal for me.
Also, sorry if this is a stupid question, but where can I find successes for the nitrogen exit bag method? If I can't access SN, then I think this is the best method for me.

I've suffered greatly from multiple chronic illnesses and I'm only in 20s. I feel like myself and anyone else who is enduring unbearable suffering should have a right to exit peacefully. I'm sorry to read about so much suffering on here. I hope you all find your peace <3

SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
Cost and technicalities are a big one. Also for those who live with other people (roommates, family, etc) it's pretty hard to hide. This would be my dream method but I want something portable and available anytime anyplace, hence a gun is where im hoping to do (somewhere deep in the woods)

G

goldenbananagirl

Apr 5, 2024
Cost and technicalities are a big one. Also for those who live with other people (roommates, family, etc) it's pretty hard to hide. This would be my dream method but I want something portable and available anytime anyplace, hence a gun is where im hoping to do (somewhere deep in the woods)
Oh yeah, I forgot about the problem of living with other people. I can definitely see how that would make it harder

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Depends how you look at it. Lots of people talk SN and N (which no longer exists by the way) but not many people actually CTB that way.

SN/pentobarbital is often more a comfort blanket method of putting it in the cupboard giving some peace.

When someone is ready to CTB in the moment we need quick and reliable which is why in the end most people will just use suspension hanging in practice.

Same goes for inert gasses and other such setups.

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
I think the technicality of it and the need to do your own research to source and buy the right equipment. Since many countries differ in cylinder standards and where to source inert gas it's hard to recommend a specific product. It was much easier when they sold premade exit bags and nitrogen cylinders with regulators ready to use.

Since the method requires some research and time it deter those individuals who are truly desperate or those who doesn't have the mentally/physical strength to source the necessary materials.

Cost is also a big factor, many have heard about the more "luxurious" methods of scuba/scba and are discouraged since they easily can cost 1000$. Ordinary exit bag are more affordable but 500$ is not to far fetched, I personally have spent around 700$ on my setup.

The idea of being trapped in a bag can also be frightening for some and stories about unsuccessful tries because of claustrophobia and feelings of suffocating only add to those fears.

Bottom line is that inert hypoxia is pretty accessible and a peaceful alternative if you are willing to do the necessary work to achieve it. But the truth is that many are only looking for a quick fix, the magic pill preferably bought at the nearest convenient store which solves all problems.

TiredTurtle2

TiredTurtle2

Oct 29, 2023
Its technical to setup, but the biggest reason for me after i saw a link to a few images on this site was the thought of my body being found with a bag over my head attached to a hose and tank, i know corpses are not pretty but theres something extra morbid about that to me, its like something out of a horror film or gives me gas chamber vibes idk

I'm sure its incredibly peaceful though

kilobyte

kilobyte

why am I conscious?
Oct 26, 2023
cause once SI kicks in, you will just rip off the bag

G

goldenbananagirl

Apr 5, 2024
I think the technicality of it and the need to do your own research to source and buy the right equipment. Since many countries differ in cylinder standards and where to source inert gas it's hard to recommend a specific product. It was much easier when they sold premade exit bags and nitrogen cylinders with regulators ready to use.

Since the method requires some research and time it deter those individuals who are truly desperate or those who doesn't have the mentally/physical strength to source the necessary materials.

Cost is also a big factor, many have heard about the more "luxurious" methods of scuba/scba and are discouraged since they easily can cost 1000$. Ordinary exit bag are more affordable but 500$ is not to far fetched, I personally have spent around 700$ on my setup.

The idea of being trapped in a bag can also be frightening for some and stories about unsuccessful tries because of claustrophobia and feelings of suffocating only add to those fears.

Bottom line is that inert hypoxia is pretty accessible and a peaceful alternative if you are willing to do the necessary work to achieve it. But the truth is that many are only looking for a quick fix, the magic pill preferably bought at the nearest convenient store which solves all problems.
I think you hit the nail on the head. It can get so complicated especially considering how supplies vary from country to country, as you mentioned.

Yep, everyone just wants that magic pill, but not even N is 100% failsafe
Its technical to setup, but the biggest reason for me after i saw a link to a few images on this site was the thought of my body being found with a bag over my head attached to a hose and tank, i know corpses are not pretty but theres something extra morbid about that to me, its like something out of a horror film or gives me gas chamber vibes idk

I'm sure its incredibly peaceful though
I totally understand. I think to me it seems better than being found hanging or being covered in vomit from SN.
Oh wow, I'm happy you at least didn't suffer any brain damage

Last edited: