• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

fireandice347

Apr 10, 2024
EDIT: I will be using an exit bag.

I think nitrogen asphyxia is the way to go for me once I acquire the supplies, the only thing that irks me is the extreme trauma of whoever finds me afterwards, which would most likely be my family or landlord.

Considering this, I'd rather not do it at home… is it realistic/practical to just drive to a far away remote location and set everything up/carry it out in my car? I'm thinking maybe would have to have the tanks sitting on the back seat with myself sitting on the floor of the back seat. I'm small so I think it could work.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You can wear your mask / exit bag / EEBD hood in the car. This will work but you won't die from just "filling" your car with Nitrogen. You car isn't airtight enough for that.

F

fireandice347

Apr 10, 2024
You can wear your mask / exit bag / EEBD hood in the car. This will work but you won't die from just "filling" your car with Nitrogen. You car isn't airtight enough for that.
Thank you and yes - I forgot to mention that I am planning to use an exit bag.

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
I think nitrogen asphyxia is the way to go for me once I acquire the supplies, the only thing that irks me is the extreme trauma of whoever finds me afterwards, which would most likely be my family or landlord.

Considering this, I'd rather not do it at home… is it realistic/practical to just drive to a far away remote location and set everything up/carry it out in my car? I'm thinking maybe would have to have the tanks sitting on the back seat with myself sitting on the floor of the back seat. I'm small so I think it could work.

Yes this is quite achievable, car is actually a good choice since you can utilize the seatbelt to secure both yourself and the nitrogen tank from falling down. Nitrogen tanks doesn't need to be huge and a 5 liter 200 bar cylinder is quite portable and last you around an hour.

An alternative is to set a delayed text to someone who can alert authorities which can deal with your remains and notify family. If you drive remotely someone will eventually find you and meanwhile your family will not know what happen to you.

F

fireandice347

Apr 10, 2024
Yes this is quite achievable, car is actually a good choice since you can utilize the seatbelt to secure both yourself and the nitrogen tank from falling down. Nitrogen tanks doesn't need to be huge and a 5 liter 200 bar cylinder is quite portable and last you around an hour.

An alternative is to set a delayed text to someone who can alert authorities which can deal with your remains and notify family. If you drive remotely someone will eventually find you and meanwhile your family will not know what happen to you.
Thank you, I didn't even think about using seatbelts for stability.

I thought about the delayed text but I really would rather not taint the apartment, if that makes sense. I live on the first floor of a house (in law unit) and I wouldn't want the trauma of me dying here to mess up life for my landlord and her husband (like for when they get a future tenant etc). Obviously they would be devastated regardless of where I cbt, but at least if I don't do it here in the house it'll be marginally less fucked up.

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
Thank you, I didn't even think about using seatbelts for stability.

I thought about the delayed text but I really would rather not taint the apartment, if that makes sense. I live on the first floor of a house (in law unit) and I wouldn't want the trauma of me dying here to mess up life for my landlord and her husband (like for when they get a future tenant etc). Obviously they would be devastated regardless of where I cbt, but at least if I don't do it here in the house it'll be marginally less fucked up.

I can understand that, you must be a kind and empathetic person to give so much thought for the people you leave behind.

A compromise could maybe be a delayed text with your location to alert authorities. Something simple like "call the police, I'm at this location". Mostly to avoid someone random finding you. Only problem is choosing who to text…