• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
terminally

terminally

Mar 28, 2024
i need someone to help me find a SN source or F. i know im a new account but i just need some tips for where to look

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
i need someone to help me find a SN source or F. i know im a new account but i just need some tips for where to look
Hi! I don't know where to buy it really, I mean where is not a scam. I know that the companies who are not the scammer, they sell SN only for companies. I mean that ordinary person can't buy it - and if you try to place the order for buying it they will ask your company name. And some companies sell only gross amount of SN. Even in my country (one of the Central Asia country - all who sell SN for person- are scammers, and all who sell real SN - they had certificates and they sell only for companies (legal entity) despite many said that in Asia to get SN is easy. So SN is a myth right like Nembutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.