• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Polonium220

Feb 15, 2024
Hi, I think I've found a source for SN and was looking for some advice. This account is new but I'm a returning member, I did actually find some SN a couple of years ago but ended up tipping it away (wish I hadn't now).

My question is, how much SN is needed to catch the bus.... Because the site I have found only sells it in quantities of 10g. In other words how much SN do I need to mix with water for it to be fatal?

Any help or advice would be very much appreciated.

U

Umacon

Jan 20, 2024
Hi, I think I've found a source for SN and was looking for some advice. This account is new but I'm a returning member, I did actually find some SN a couple of years ago but ended up tipping it away (wish I hadn't now).

My question is, how much SN is needed to catch the bus.... Because the site I have found only sells it in quantities of 10g. In other words how much SN do I need to mix with water for it to be fatal?

Any help or advice would be very much appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240121-152817_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240121-152817_Chrome.jpg
    450.4 KB · Views: 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It makes sense that they are selling it in small quantities as it can change quick. Though only 10gm is a bit of a stretch. I never understand why it's mostly sold in 25kg and 50kg. Anyways make sure of its purity.