• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
no
This
Can't
Be
Happening
Fuck
Shit

Anyone know How can I source SN in Canada? I'm growing weak and another side of myself is taking here I no longer have control over.
bet it would taste so good right now , I'd chug that shit.
I hate everything
No matter what happens I always get like this . Please someone help source sn reliably

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I get what you mean and it's horrible when you have so much pain that you just can't do or say anything you just stare into whatever is in front of you but without being able to focus.
I'm sorry cause I know how much pain you must be feeling

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
I get what you mean and it's horrible when you have so much pain that you just can't do or say anything you just stare into whatever is in front of you but without being able to focus.
I'm sorry cause I know how much pain you must be feeling
Thank you 🙏 I hope we find peace someday soon.
I'm reaching the end of my rope. The symptoms are on and off but the length depends on the type of day I suppose. I'm sorry you can relate to this 🧡 I'm just so tired I want eternal rest

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be so dreadful what you go through, it's such a cruel existence where people suffer so much, I understand why you'd just wish for permanent peace, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: melancholymallory03
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
That must be so dreadful what you go through, it's such a cruel existence where people suffer so much, I understand why you'd just wish for permanent peace, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.
Thank you.. I'm currently trying to find some sources for SN since I think I'd ought to end this sooner or later…. I just feel bad leaving siblings and a few loved ones behind /:
I have mild psychotic breaks sometimes to so I just feel I'm losing my grip more and more ….. I'd rather now let this unfold. I'd like to go with dignity ….. and self preservation…. I hope I can find a reliable source for SN …

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Thank you 🙏 I hope we find peace someday soon.
I'm reaching the end of my rope. The symptoms are on and off but the length depends on the type of day I suppose. I'm sorry you can relate to this 🧡 I'm just so tired I want eternal rest
I know what you're feeling, so you're not going through this alone many of us feel the same way … 🤗

• Hugs
Reactions: melancholymallory03
AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I'm sorry 😔

I have intermittent periods of being completely disassociative, or completely overwhelmed by emotions. Stable middle ground is rare. I'm not even sure which is worse - feeling too much and freaking the fuck out constantly, or feeling nothing at all and checking out completely. Both are hard in their own ways. I disassociate when the heightened emotions for extended periods burn me out, like some weird protection mechanism my brain has when my system is in overdrive: and it's like being dead whilst still breathing.

Thinking of you. X