• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Euthanizedmonkey

Euthanizedmonkey

Feb 19, 2024
Hello, I'm looking for advice as getting anything talked about here is hell in my country and I don't have 10k for switzerland.
I have a good collection of things I was prescribed and since according to the internet those things interact badly I thought it might be worth a shot.
15mg Alprazolam (60pills a 0,25mg) + Ketoprofen muscle relaxer (20 pills a 100mg) + Antiemetics and alcohol good for CTB or bad idea ? What would be the worst outcome if it doesn't work ? I'm worried about long time damage. Will it be peaceful? I just want to fall asleep next to my wife that I love one last time. I suffered from mental illness all my life despite 16 years of therapy and now that the rock of my life, my marriage, is ending I am ready to let go. I wish society would have a much empathy for mentally ill people as we have for our beloved pets.

LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
I, personally, don't think a pretty good idea. You could abslutely get some sort of damage. Brain damage, you could chole on your puke, that won't be a pretty soon. You could absolutely be find if you live with someone, or, something like that. There are so many factors

But, you can still read the PPEH section of it. If I remember correctly, they have a section on that

I really relate to the "I wish society would have more empathy for mentally ill people as we have for our beloved pets". It's extremely true and it made my heart ache

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You won't OD on Alprazolam (Xanax) with only 15mg this will only knock u out but not more You can also search LD50 (lethal dose 50) for "Ketoprofen".

I think it won't work and in the worst case you only end up in a hospital and maybe harm yourself.

If you are interested in ODs then read the PPeH und try to acquire those drugs/meds for a serious attempt.

Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
Uitweg (Dignified Dying) by Boudewijn Chabot talks about an overdose of Chloroquine. You'll also need a fast working sleep med, a slow working sleep med and an antiemetic.

Chloroquine is a drugs against malaria. If you OD it will affect your heart, which is painful hence the sleeping meds. Problem is, malaria is more and more resistant to this drug, so a prescription might be difficult. It used to be that you got it by saying you want to visit a country known for malaria.

Euthanizedmonkey

Euthanizedmonkey

Feb 19, 2024
You won't OD on Alprazolam (Xanax) with only 15mg this will only knock u out but not more You can also search LD50 (lethal dose 50) for "Ketoprofen".

I think it won't work and in the worst case you only end up in a hospital and maybe harm yourself.

If you are interested in ODs then read the PPeH und try to acquire those drugs/meds for a serious attempt.
Thanks I didn't know that term it's actually helpful
Uitweg (Dignified Dying) by Boudewijn Chabot talks about an overdose of Chloroquine. You'll also need a fast working sleep med, a slow working sleep med and an antiemetic.

Chloroquine is a drugs against malaria. If you OD it will affect your heart, which is painful hence the sleeping meds. Problem is, malaria is more and more resistant to this drug, so a prescription might be difficult. It used to be that you got it by saying you want to visit a country known for malaria.
Thank you for your suggestion. Sadly while I could totally get my hands on malaria drugs this one in particular i not getting prescribed anymore in my country. Who would have thought dying was such a pain in the ass to figure out damn.
I, personally, don't think a pretty good idea. You could abslutely get some sort of damage. Brain damage, you could chole on your puke, that won't be a pretty soon. You could absolutely be find if you live with someone, or, something like that. There are so many factors

But, you can still read the PPEH section of it. If I remember correctly, they have a section on that

I really relate to the "I wish society would have more empathy for mentally ill people as we have for our beloved pets". It's extremely true and it made my heart ache

I really relate to the "I wish society would have more empathy for mentally ill people as we have for our beloved pets". It's extremely true and it made my heart ach

Thank you I'll check it out. Honestly I don't want brain damage but sometimes I wonder if it wouldn't be better. Wish they still did lobotomies.

Last edited: