• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

iftheworldwasending

iftheworldwasending

My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoice.
Sep 26, 2020
hi all,

so i've been a long time viewer of this page and decided to make an account. i just need help with ideas of how to ctb.
i have a few ideas of maybe jumping off the new river gorge bridge, maybe the night night method. i have a good amount of pills. the only reason i haven't done anything yet is my
fear of if something doesn't work and i end up a vegetable.

any and all advice would be so welcome.
thank you.

Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
Hi and welcome! I would really recommend looking through the recourses thread in detail. There is so much information on each method, but the one you choose is really dependent on you. Do you want it to be quick? Less painful? Convenient?
SN is a really popular method here, and won't leave you with permanent damage should you be "saved". Best of luck to you

iftheworldwasending

iftheworldwasending

My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoice.
Sep 26, 2020
Hi and welcome! I would really recommend looking through the recourses thread in detail. There is so much information on each method, but the one you choose is really dependent on you. Do you want it to be quick? Less painful? Convenient?
SN is a really popular method here, and won't leave you with permanent damage should you be "saved". Best of luck to you
thank you so much for your response! i just want it quick honestly. it's fine if it's painful,
although i prefer it to not be, but i don't want time to change my mind once it happens. ❤️

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Hello, nice to meet you. For sure look through the resources they make for an interesting read.

• Love
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust