• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

sewerslidalsnake2

Oct 11, 2022
Hi everyone,
I've had bouts of suicidality on and off for the past 7 years. After all the therapy, meds, and work I've put in, I'm feeling suicidal again and I just can't do it anymore. All the things they say you should do to stay alive don't help, so I think I just need to kill myself. I've been feeling like this for about 2 weeks, and the longer I go without doing it the worse I feel. If I take about 90 pills (a mix of citalopram, lamactil, hydroxizine, and adderall), will that be enough to kill me? I've overdosed once before, and even though the doctor said I took enough to die, I had no symptoms after leaving the hospital. I didn't take nearly as many, and I need this time to work. Or would it be better to jump off a bridge? I'm debating between the two, but I know I'll be more likely to go through with taking the pills with alcohol

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you are interested in proven ODs you should read the PPeH.

Here's a sticky thread about ODing:

Reactions: BrainShower