• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I still intend on trying it again but given i've been waiting awhile for the malwai tent i so desperately need I've definitely had time to reconsider the whole thing

I mean is the method really all that worth it? I don't find it to be as easy painless or accessible as i initially thought

I guess not having my own place i can reliably get mail delivered to is a bad place to start but even the painlessness of the method

In theory the lack of oxygen is supposed to knock you out and stay knocked out until your organs are killed off one by one but there is cases of people waking up having their SI kick in and being seriously traumatised

Even the difficulty of the method takes some serious planning,I can't say i've fully given up on the method but I've definitely lost alot of faith and enthusiasm i initially had for it

I'm open to other methods but I'm honest losing hope in what else i can really try

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
You don't need a tent. A vehicle or small sealed room is all you need.

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
would it be too awful to use gasoline exhaust in an exit bag...?
I'm not sure how that would work. Some gasoline exhaust stuff has technology limiting the CO it produces. I think it's impossible to do with a car these days.

J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
I'm not sure how that would work. Some gasoline exhaust stuff has technology limiting the CO it produces. I think it's impossible to do with a car these days.
Yea but I have a generator that has a warning like "do not use me inside u'll die"

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
Yea but I have a generator that has a warning like "do not use me inside u'll die"
Yes. People do die from using generators indoors, but it's probably pretty unreliable. The CO concentration has to be high to make it reliable.

I've read stories about people using generators inside and like 1 person died and 6 people got sick.

J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
Yes. People do die from using generators indoors, but it's probably pretty unreliable. The CO concentration has to be high to make it reliable.

I've read stories about people using generators inside and like 1 person died and 6 people got sick.
Yea that's reasonable, the noble gases are better for sure

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
To ensure success with CO, the concentration of the colorless, odorless gas needs to be quite high, the higher the better. It only stands to reason that a high level of CO is easier to attain in smaller spaces, like tents. Actually, many people die each year while sleeping due to CO poisoning caused by faulty furnaces and the like, and I can assure you that the levels of CO never get anywhere near that of what a sufficient amount of charcoal will produce in a small space such as a tent. If done correctly, with the level of CO being high enough, a person should go unconscious after only a few breaths, and pass away a very short time after. There should be no "waking up" once passed out. People who die in their sleep from CO never wake up. Of course, the downside is that it can be screwed up.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
You can't wake up, your not asleep you are unconscious. There is a big difference.