• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Honestly nowadays all i do is think about suicide and how i can kill myself and its driving me insane

Every method is either inaccessible unachievable SI gets in the way or I can't get it to work or get help and it's driving me genuinely insane I can't die no matter how hard i try and I desperately need to

I feel like no one understands what i'm going through i've never been truly happy in life and i need to die because my depression and shitty behaviours pushes everything and everyone away
I've thought about hanging but I can't climb or tie a noose

I've thought about N but I probably couldn't go to peru and even if i did I cant speak Spanish

I can't get F shipped to my country

I cant seem to get CO to work

I cant slit my throat

I can't get a gun

Idk what to do genuinely and no one will help me leave this earth I'm desperate pain and I can't go on anymore

Last edited:
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Honestly nowadays all i do is think about suicide and how i can kill myself and its driving me insane

Every method is either inaccessible unachievable SI gets in the way or I can't get it to work or get help and it's driving me genuinely insane I can't die no matter how hard i try and I desperately need to

I feel like no one understands what i'm going through i've never been truly happy in life and i need to die because my depression and shitty behaviours pushes everything and everyone away
I've thought about hanging but I can't climb or tie a noose

I've thought about N but I probably couldn't go to peru and even if i did I cant speak Spanish

I can't get F shipped to my country

I cant seem to get CO to work

I cant slit my throat

I can't get a gun

Idk what to do genuinely and no one will help me leave this earth I'm desperate pain and I can't go on anymore
That's the trap they have us all in .

That's why they made nembutal and assisted suicide crimes

U damn pro lifers and others u are only torturing us who need to exit this hell

We Are all going to die anyway

Demian

Demian

Mar 25, 2024
I tried phenobarbital and morphine. I took a very large amount. Twice the fatal dose of phenobarbital and 12 times the fatal dose of morphine. After 10 minutes I panicked, called for help and went to hospital. I was in a Glasgow 3 coma (the deepest), I almost died and, miraculously, I didn't have any sequelae.

I have no resistance to morphine or phenobarbital (I don't use them).

Now I only have the courage to use a gun, nembutal or sodium thiopental, but they are impossible to achieve.

I understand. I'm stuck here too, unfortunately.