• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blackbirdflying

Mar 13, 2024
Hi
I'm new here and I was hoping to get the advice about the best and quickest way to do it. I tried hanging and pills but it seems not to work for me. Even tried to poison myself with alcohol. And everytime I fail I fall deeper into sadness and anger and feelings of worthlessness. Please help. (I'm South African)

Reactions: pebpebpebpeb
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
The way I see it deciding on any potential method just depends on what people can access, sadly suicide just isn't straightforward, I really wish there's an accessible way to just easily die in peace, I also feel trapped in this existence. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

Reactions: Zvetok26
B

blackbirdflying

Mar 13, 2024
Yeah, that's what sucks about it. I don't want the risk of sustaining physical damage without 110% dying.
Thank you, I hope you find your freedom too.
The way I see it deciding on any potential method just depends on what people can access, sadly suicide just isn't straightforward, I really wish there's an accessible way to just easily die in peace, I also feel trapped in this existence. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.