• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

eczema

eczema

Oct 6, 2018
i've been depressed since i was ten or eleven years old, and i've tried to kill myself twice. i still want to do it. i feel like i'm being selfish, though, because i have a loving family. but i'm very lonely- i have autism, and i don't understand how to interact with people. i've been bullied since elementary school, and i only have one friend. i've decided to kill myself, and i know how i want to do it- slit my forearms in a warm bath. i like the sight of blood, i used to cut myself and it calmed me down. i know there's a high risk of being discovered with this method, so i'm asking if anyone knows a good place where i could be alone for long enough to do it.

Morbidreality

Morbidreality

98lbs is the perfect weight
Sep 10, 2018
I strongly suggest to consider other options. The vein you need to nick is alot deeper than you think. Youre survival instincts come through so much faster than any other method, and pretty much everyone panics. I found my friend this way and luckily she didn't succeed, she was absolutely terrified and spent months in residential treatment...
There's so many others way, please don't- you don't need any more trauma than you've already expierenced

S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Just like morbidreality said. And if you do survive, you'll have a scar on your arm announcing what you tried to do.

Look into partial suspension hanging. You can do it easily in a hotel room.