Weightoftheworld

Weightoftheworld

Let me burn.
Apr 19, 2020
I just want to go skydiving at least once.

Reactions: Beeper, Huntfish34, KleinerWolf and 2 others
HelloHell

HelloHell

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I backpacked around Japan for 6 weeks in 2015 I can recommend.
I've recently thought about going back to ctb there:)

to ctb in japan would be my dream too

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Huntfish34 and Blueman
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
There are some things I need to say to someone, but I haven't found the right time yet. Also I would like to try what being in a relationship feels like and see if it makes me rethink cbt at all.

But most importantly, I want to get an adventure motorcycle and go on a solo journey from where I live, to North Cape (Nordkapp).

Suggest you try the whole relationship thing. Nothing in life comparable to it, IMO.

Reactions: Huntfish34
K

kitee80

Sep 14, 2020
I would like to go on a real vacation to some island, learn how to swim, and have mind blowing sex:hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Huntfish34
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I want to see the Northern lights before I die.

• Love
Reactions: CanIGo, Beeper, TriggerHappy and 5 others
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Too many to list :) My ambitions are expanding like crazy atm

• Hugs
Reactions: pickajack, Deleted member 4993 and Blueman
Blueman

Blueman

Student
Aug 13, 2020
Too many to list :) My ambitions are expanding like crazy atm
[/QUOTE]
That's fantastic

• Hugs
Reactions: pickajack, Deleted member 4993 and Viro_Major
M

massiveblackhole

Student
Sep 4, 2020
Let me tell you a story. Once upon a time there were two poor children. They were up late one night talking about all the things they wanted to do in the future e.g. I want to go to university, I want to travel the world, I want to live in a mansion. Then the girl turns around and says "Do you know what I want the most? I wish all these things were possible". The next day she killed herself.

All these things ya'll wanna do before you ctb is great and I hope ya'll can achieve them. But dreams are pretty pointless if there is no means of achieving them so might as well kill yourself. All the bullshit Disney and the media feed you "that you can be anything you wanna be and achieve your dreams" is bullshit.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and Beeper
M

massiveblackhole

Student
Sep 4, 2020
Have sex, fall in love, be in love...for the rest of our lives...then I probably wouldn't want to ctb at all.

Unfortunately that doesn't stop a lot of people from killing themselves like celebrities or rich people who are often happily married and successful yet their lives still feel empty. Hope it works out for you though. Just don't put your hopes in someone "saving you". Depending on someone to love you to stop you from killing yourself does not work.

• Love
Reactions: Beeper, Huntfish34 and Blueman
D

Deleted member 8975

Unfortunately that doesn't stop a lot of people from killing themselves like celebrities or rich people who are often happily married and successful yet their lives still feel empty. Hope it works out for you though. Just don't put your hopes in someone "saving you". Depending on someone to love you to stop you from killing yourself does not work.

do you find it really necessary to be THAT person and shoot others down for their convictions? For their world? Love is my world. Love works. Everything else fails.

Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow, sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft and Huntfish34
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
I'd really like to go swimming one more time!

• Love
Reactions: sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft, pickajack and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Right there with you on the mind blowing sex,. That would be Nice. Other than that,. I'd like to do some traveling out of the U.S. And go to some badass concert / rave venues and just Meltt away on some good LSD / mushrooms.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
starrynighty

starrynighty

Oct 24, 2021
Get all my affairs in order so nobody is burdened by me

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
What a clueless dumbass... :))

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and deflationary
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is nothing that I want to do. I want nothing to do with life. Maybe if I had a list of things that I enjoyed and could physically do then maybe I wouldn't want to die so badly. I just want a peaceful death, I hope to fall asleep and never wake again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Emmie
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
Might be unrealistic, but I dream of accumulating a bunch of debt pleasuring myself, and burn my assets before CTB to ensure the loan sharks don't get their money back. I don't have the motivation, but the thought of it sounds fun.

Reactions: A_good_username, sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft and motel rooms
$nowLeopard

$nowLeopard

Student
Oct 30, 2021
Get into a relationship with a woman
Finish school
Achieve my ideal body naturally
Advance in my religion
Get a house
Get into a good career
Achieving good spirituality
Having kids

CTB is not an option at this point lol,,, maybe when im 60, but by then i think id be spiritually advanced enough to not want to CTB
maybe during my years ill finally grow out of my delusions and realise it is the only way for me

Reactions: sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft
LowlyBoy

LowlyBoy

Jul 10, 2023
Finish my book and comic
Open a safe, welcoming foster home for children and animals
Visit Alaska because I love the cold
Start testosterone
Ride an old fashioned train
Own a car

• Love
Reactions: sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft, Stoldy, clockwork_cat and 1 other person
sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft

sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft

you see it too. for me, it's always like this.
Jun 15, 2023
be in a relationship, kiss, lose my v card
Play games that I'm waiting for to be released: dragon age dreadwolf, baldurs gate 3, ac mirage, TES 6 and silent hill 2 remake
Finish the sopranos series
Take my beloved pets to the countryside again and watch my kitten who's never been there before study new environment and be outside for the first time since I took him
Get results from all universities I applied to, to know which ones approved my application
Try weed and LSD
Give birth to a child cause I feel guilty leaving this world without leaving my parents a grandchild
Go to Greece or Turkey next summer. I haven't been there since 2017 and I really miss the feeling of the Mediterranean
Go to a strip club with my friends
Read Winds Of Winter once it's published
Complete the fanfiction work I'm currently reading, it has 38 out of 43 chapters published
The world is incredible and full of things that I want to do and try out. Sometimes I think that these things will never end and as a result I'll never ctb cause will always find a new reason to hang on for a little while

P

painmustend

Jul 16, 2023
I have this feeling that I´ll finally do it in a few days or weeks and the only thing I really want to do before is hug my social worker. He really helped me through some difficult times and let me be honest and true to myself. The problem is that he´s like a therapist so it would probably be unappropiate if we hugged and he would also know what I´m up to do.

Reactions: A_good_username
A_good_username

A_good_username

Making lemons out of lemonade
Jun 5, 2023
I wanna put mattresses on a rooftop and look at the stars while I fall asleep.All with my best friend.

Reactions: psp3000 and painmustend
Blimp

Blimp

God hates me
Jun 27, 2023
I'd love to go scuba diving someday, shame I'm too lazy anxious and apathetic to bother learning how.