• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

deadbeat

deadbeat

Sep 9, 2020
Kind of embarrassing, but I've rekindled an interest in fashion dolls.
I recently discovered a couple brands that make very cute, quality dolls and are basically everything I've been missing.
Clothing details that aren't just screen printed, shoes with details that are actually painted, etc.
I'm still depressed but looking at them makes me happy.

Reactions: Shadowplay
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
Riding my road bike (bicycle) is one of the few things in life that I enjoy. I haven't ridden my bike in over 4 and 1/2 years because my mood has been so sucky. Today I went to the bike shop and started taking the steps necessary that I need to inorder to get back on my bike - need new shoes and a bike tune up. Hopefully my mood is finally breaking and I can turn my shit around!!!

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
My Staffie, Horror films, Hazelnut coffee, and tinkering with my S2A land rover which I'm prepping for the Zombie apocalypse!

Last edited:
cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
Watching doggie daycare on YouTube. In my most twatish moments of self pity those happy little dogs always make me smile

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Despite where you are and what you may - or may not - decide to do .... name one thing you can still enjoy or find enjoyable.
At this point.
Sleep.

Nothing.
Not even "simple" things like water between my toes in a river, coffee in the morning, sunsets, art, anything at all.

Reactions: less than
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I do not enjoy anything, I am incapable of doing so. I do not know what it is like, to enjoy something. Upon every waking moment is feelings of hopelessness and despair. I have already died. I just want to be free from this life, that is all. To exist is to suffer.

Harriet

Harriet

Nov 24, 2021
I guess I enjoy any sort of dark content, be it in books, tv, websites etc. Anything about murder, suicide, gore etc. Or maybe it's not exactly that I enjoy it, more that it comforts me in a weird way?

• Love
Reactions: demuic
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
That Kitboga video where a scammer finds and opens his "nude" folder full of mole rats.

• Yay!
Reactions: Bedrock48
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Kind of embarrassing, but I've rekindled an interest in fashion dolls.
I recently discovered a couple brands that make very cute, quality dolls and are basically everything I've been missing.
Clothing details that aren't just screen printed, shoes with details that are actually painted, etc.
I'm still depressed but looking at them makes me happy.
Nah enjoy yourself. I think if you're on this forum take what pleasures you can get.

LonelyBrazilian

LonelyBrazilian

Just a boring guy.
Oct 21, 2021
Same. Shame that I started following the NBA in 1999. Finals were between San Antonio and New York and, god help me, I picked the Knicks as the team to root for 😑
I was lucky to start watching nba in the first golden state championship. Watching that team brought me a lot of joy.