• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Just Passing Through
Oct 10, 2019
Despite where you are and what you may - or may not - decide to do .... name one thing you can still enjoy or find enjoyable.

Reactions: Hennessy and Luchs
S

Shaqxbb

Nov 13, 2019
very very little, slightly enjoy a cup of coffee, but even then not really, so practically nothing

C is not good for the mind if u already feel depressed/ suicidal! (spk from experience)
Yeah, I've kind of realized that over time. I use it almost every weekend and the first day I'm off it (usually Sunday) isn't great. I have a feeling the day I've finally decided to CTB I'll probably do a bunch of it because it definitely makes me more impulsive (and I've considered firearms).

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Despite where you are and what you may - or may not - decide to do .... name one thing you can still enjoy or find enjoyable.
Reading books is the only thing i enjoy and the only thing i would miss. I enjoy reading novels, books on philosophy ,science , the brain, evolutionary biology, technology , books on a lot of subjects.
Favorite novels include Intensity by Dean koontz, Dark tower series by Stephen king , Lord of the Rings, Dune, Heinlien.....

Knowledge is power.

However , i only picked up reading recently .So i'm not smart yet LOL. If i would have when i was younger i'd be better off imo "if i knew then what i know now"

Last edited:
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Yeah, I've kind of realized that over time. I use it almost every weekend and the first day I'm off it (usually Sunday) isn't great. I have a feeling the day I've finally decided to CTB I'll probably do a bunch of it because it definitely makes me more impulsive (and I've considered firearms).
oh yeah its a sure one for impulsivity! is there a chance if you could stop taking it each weekend yr mood would improve and you might not feel like you want to ctb so much? - of course I am sure there are so many other factors-but it really messes with your mind that stuff-especiallly is susceptible to low mood/ anxiety anyway.

• Love
Reactions: TrailerTrash
T

Thereisalwaysachoice

Nov 16, 2019
Sex. Guns. Knives. Drugs. Music. TV shows. Babies. Animals. The Peaky Blinders have had me in a good mood lately.

S

Shaqxbb

Nov 13, 2019
oh yeah its a sure one for impulsivity! is there a chance if you could stop taking it each weekend yr mood would improve and you might not feel like you want to ctb so much? - of course I am sure there are so many other factors-but it really messes with your mind that stuff-especiallly is susceptible to low mood/ anxiety anyway.

I've used it almost every weekend for ~5 years, taken a break for a few months here and there. It's no problem to take a break for me however I do enjoy it lol. The desire to CTB was a result of events of the past year; it is there even during the periods of not using C, even as recently as a few months ago when I took ~2mo off of using it. The situations that transpired pretty much have taken my whole life path from me, and I hate to say that is true as I'm only 28. But the things that happened this year cost me my relationship, probably will cost me my job soon, forced me to relocate away from friends and family - the desire to CTB is real and I'm just over the idea of my 'new life'.

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Two of these four came to mind first, but all the above do the trick.
@Flora1 Not wanting to sound sanctimonious but all those things are a recipe for bad mental health if used in the wrong way - normally escapism right?

S

Shaqxbb

Nov 13, 2019
@Flora1 Not wanting to sound sanctimonious but all those things are a recipe for bad mental health if used in the wrong way - normally escapism right?
(Not sarcasm) is there something inherently wrong with that? I can say my use of those things is most certainly escapism because I am not thrilled with life.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
(Not sarcasm) is there something inherently wrong with that? I can say my use of those things is most certainly escapism because I am not thrilled with life.
No of course not- don't get me wrong I have most definitely used all those things for escapism many times in the past - it's only with the benefit of hindsight that I realise those temporary hedonistic pursuits whilst elevating what ever worries I had at time - only made me ignore other problems that needed to be dealt with whilst exasperating any negative feelings I had in the long term- despite how good they felt at the time. I wish I could have avoided them at the time - addressed the things I was trying to escape from & then when i would have indulged in them in would have been to enhance or have a good time- rather than trying to just to blot out all the bad aspects of my life. I would have enjoyed them so much more of they weren't purely escapist- Sure it's good to let loose, burn of steam, forget reality for a bit - that what having fun is- the catch is- you gotta return to that reality once the fun is over.