• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
time GIF
Shampoo Shredder GIF

Fk_life

Fk_life

I hate reality.
Nov 16, 2021
I envy those who has hobbies. The things I enjoy are computer games (I don't have a console, so no vidya for me :-( ), listening to music, and coom . Had thoughts about art (drawing), but I completely lose motivation the moment I try.

A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
Watching tv shows and movies. But a just a little and only sometimes

Reactions: sukiduki
M

m_h_d

Mar 9, 2024
Baroque Opera, studying languages, dreaming of places I will never see, planning how to CTB (current favourite - night night method).

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I still enjoy eating food, chatting with friends, playing video games, watching shows/movies, listening to music, and even being asleep. Not much else though.

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Animals, family, working out and eating - that's pretty much it.

S

sukiduki

Mar 24, 2024
i enjoy eating seafood still- gotta be prepared right tho. i love sushi and oysters but i went to a place with low-grade and so the flavor was off. but i went to a popular oyster spot and those were actually good i still was able to feel a short sense of joy for that. but afterwards getting home i'm right back to being ready to ctb

ferret-in-a-sock

ferret-in-a-sock

Jan 25, 2023
Ferret videos. No matter the mood, there's something about seeing their little run and hiss that makes me feel a little better.

I

I'm exhausted

Living in constant fear. I need cats!!
Jul 12, 2019
My cats. I just had a meltdown and one of them was cuddling next to me and purring. Just got up and fed them. I'm going to play with them afterwards.
I just gave them their favorite treats but they didn't eat much even though they used to love it. Picky cats lol

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
whiteclaudia

whiteclaudia

cute + well adjusted
Mar 23, 2024
my bed.

i've made it pretty and snuggly, and always sleep with a green plush rabbit named matcha. i figure on my low days, when all i can do is curl up there and watch mindless videos, i may as well surround myself with things that i love. whatever small comforts i can find.