• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Flora1

Nov 23, 2019
@Flora1 Not wanting to sound sanctimonious but all those things are a recipe for bad mental health if used in the wrong way - normally escapism right?
Of course it's all escapism. It's self medicating. I'd say since I was diagnosed with bpd I've been drinking twice as much as before.. it's fucked up. I'm on a waiting list for dpt and my mental health team say I can't have the therapy unless I stop drinking/ drugs. But my main problem is self destruction and I crave that for some reason. I can't see that stopping. So I'm just a big mess.

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
Gaming. It's pretty much all i do these days. I used to read books but my patience for them went out the window. It's sad, really. It's like games are the only thing that can hold my attention span.

NBreatheMe

NBreatheMe

Jun 30, 2019
Saturday nights playing poker with my friends

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
i really enjoy food when my gastric issues are not so bad, series, videogames, music, and other distractions. also watching the sunset every day i can.

but the reality is that those things that i enjoy so much will never outweigh the bad stuff that makes me suffer so much, and the good days are nothing in comparisson with the bad years that i've had to endure.

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Swimming! I just love the feel of the cool water against my skin. It's very relaxing. I also like steam rooms. They clear my head.

I haven't been able to go to the gym to enjoy this for a while because I've been so ill.

anchored_astronaut

anchored_astronaut

Nov 25, 2019
two things:

1) my cat, a darling little (well, very big now) black-furred, green-eyed, moon-faced boy i rescued a year and a half ago when he was just a few days old. he follows me from room to room all day and i wake up with him in my arms most mornings.

2) psychoactive substances