• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
this thread has a few good suggestions but thats about all i can tell you. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/where-can-i-buy-nembutal-from.47929/#post-864999

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
another member posted this

just be careful as someone the otherday was given an email and was asked to pay by paypal, which A doesn't do.

L

Legalizemybody

Mar 19, 2020
Of course, my day is getting worse. I am actually stranded in Mexico, my phone was stolen, and my girlfriend broke up with me and won't see me. I talked to A before but was locked out of my proton and lost touch. I was so fucking close. When I went to e-mail A I didn't get a response again.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I'd be going in the veternaria trying my luck with a bribe if i was in mexico lol I'm surprised when people say they lost touch when he changed email. you would think if they were trying to make money they might just email the person on the new one! then again they probably changed the email for some sort of reason?

Last edited:
L

Legalizemybody

Mar 19, 2020
Right. Yeah, I am trying to figure it out. But my Spanish sucks so I don't want them to steal my money.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
best idea is to get a picture of a bottle of pisabenthal and show it them!!! i think it mentions doingit in the PPH, and has places it certainly used to be available. although i have heard its been cracked down on there. It costs peanuts aswell if you could find it!! about $40 i think!!!(plus a bribe lol)

have you checked out the PPH??

L

Legalizemybody

Mar 19, 2020
I think I might turn on the gas stove and shut my windows in my Air BnB. I think that will work right?
It's a stove that I have to light up and it is gas so maybe if I turn the dials and leave them on and secure any ventilation then it will work. It's 90 degrees F, so i'll die of heatstroke at the least :pfff:

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
it would put other people at risk in the hotel, which i wouldn't advise at all

plus it would take quite a while aswell. the rule is your not meant to cook for over 4 hours as it can be dangerous. but i never understood that as turkeys can take longer than that to cook!!

EDIT when i 1st read that i thought you were planning on blowing the place up, until i noticed you said about the ventilation!!!

L

Legalizemybody

Mar 19, 2020
No no no. I don't want to hurt anyone.
I am in a separate apartment, alone with a gas stove so I could do an exit bag. There is a propane tank but I don't want to blow anything up so I have to research it.

Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
well i wouldn't try CO in a hotel room, other people could be effected aswell. you can't exactly leave a note on the door warning them either.