• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tryingtoescape

tryingtoescape

Experienced
Dec 30, 2019
SO why use vet n? It contains alcohol.
Don't think there are other ways unless your a doctor able to insert it in your own vein
Try SN maybe less volume & cheaper.
I have SN but the risk of survival scares me. I prefer the lethality of n and jumping. I obviously don't have the choice of not using vet N because regular N is not available unless you have the money for a euthanasia clinic.

Last edited:
C

Chockles

Experienced
Sep 17, 2021
I have SN but the risk of survival scares me. I prefer the lethality of n and jumping.
Well good luck. I actually read taking N in capsules more likely to make you vomit as they clot together in your stomach causing absorption issues. I've also never heard anyone use that method so I wouldn't say your success rate would be high. I hope you find peace whichever way you choose.

Reactions: Zaz
tryingtoescape

tryingtoescape

Experienced
Dec 30, 2019
Well good luck. I actually read taking N in capsules more likely to make you vomit as they clot together in your stomach causing absorption issues. I've also never heard anyone use that method so I wouldn't say your success rate would be high. I hope you find peace whichever way you choose.
That really worries me. If that's true then I'll have to find some other way or try to desensitize my gag reflex to tastes. I'm considering putting a portion of n into the capsules and drinking the rest since it will be reduced in volume. And thank you

Last edited:
tryingtoescape

tryingtoescape

Experienced
Dec 30, 2019
Would a combination of Meto AND Zofran lower my chances of vomiting? Gelatin capsules take 20-30 minutes to dissolve, but I'm nervous about how foolproof this is. Capsules can dissolve at different times or clump together. I was considering taking 100 ml in capsules and downing the other bottle as this would be less to taste and less likely to trigger me to throw up. I'd chase the 2nd bottle with orange juice and/or chocolate. Or is that too dangerous? I may have to just drink both directly and find a way to numb the gag reflex. Has anyone tried the benzocaine/lidocaine trick? For anyone that hasn't read the past posts, I vomit very easily. I need to minimize the risk as much as I can. I really can't risk survival.

D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
If I understand correctly in case of survival (if you vomit or something) there is no any risk of damage, so it shouldnt be THAT bad, right?
The only thing that will worry me if I survive is that I will probably need to get new N... it will really suck...

Reactions: PeacefulTonic
tryingtoescape

tryingtoescape

Experienced
Dec 30, 2019
Would drinking carbonated water as a chaser affect the absorption of N?

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
If I understand correctly in case of survival (if you vomit or something) there is no any risk of damage, so it shouldnt be THAT bad, right?
The only thing that will worry me if I survive is that I will probably need to get new N... it will really suck...
N is neuro protective. Those who have survived attempts with N never have any brain damage
Would drinking carbonated water as a chaser affect the absorption of N?
Doubtful
Would a combination of Meto AND Zofran lower my chances of vomiting? Gelatin capsules take 20-30 minutes to dissolve, but I'm nervous about how foolproof this is. Capsules can dissolve at different times or clump together. I was considering taking 100 ml in capsules and downing the other bottle as this would be less to taste and less likely to trigger me to throw up. I'd chase the 2nd bottle with orange juice and/or chocolate. Or is that too dangerous? I may have to just drink both directly and find a way to numb the gag reflex. Has anyone tried the benzocaine/lidocaine trick? For anyone that hasn't read the past posts, I vomit very easily. I need to minimize the risk as much as I can. I really can't risk survival.
All that volume with capsules might increase your chances of vomiting. I think your best bet is a light snack(toast and tea), then meto plus zofran, and then straight drinking the N.

I've read lidocaine can possibly make it harder to swallow, so it can be a bad idea

Last edited:
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Yeah, I'll have to ingest it normally so it reaches its fatal dose in the bloodstream rapidly. I'll have my last meal (my favorite dish,) fast for 8 hours, have a light snack, take Meto and Zofran, wait an hour, and then take the N. I'll chase it with fruit juice and chocolate.
I experimented with benzocaine/menthol drops and benzocaine liquid and it helped me somewhat with the vodka test. So I'll be using numbing drops and spray before I take the N as well to reduce the gag reflex.
That sounds nice. You seem a lot less anxious now

Reactions: tryingtoescape
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Is the taste really that bad? The numbing spray sounds like a good idea. Maybe I'll have some fruit juice like someone mentioned. I was originally planning on having alcohol to potentiate the N but I don't want an increased chance of vomiting. 13g of N should be plenty enough to do the job on its own.

hermes

hermes

Student
Jun 4, 2021
I experimented with benzocaine/menthol drops and benzocaine liquid
Thank you.
Does that numb entire tongue completely? If it does, why did you say "helped somewhat" with Vodka test? Did you still feel the taste of Vodka ?

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Obtaining both Meto and Zofran, and doing the benzocaine test helped reassure me. I've never been able to drink vodka without retching so when I was able to take sips without vomiting, that really helped me feel more confident. It still tasted disgusting, and I still had to chase it with orange juice or I'd gag, but it helped. I tested out chloraseptic spray and clove oil but they didn't do much, I used a lot but I still might have needed more. Benzocaine helped. I've also been just experimenting with letting gross bitter pills dissolve under my tongue.

If you figure out a protocol that works for you can you let us know? I am actually very intrigued about the possibility of using a numbing spray and some kind of chaser.

I was originally planning on using alcohol since it potentiates the N but I am not sure if the increased chance of vomiting or dry heaving is worth it.

tryingtoescape

tryingtoescape

Experienced
Dec 30, 2019
Thank you.
Does that numb entire tongue completely? If it does, why did you say "helped somewhat" with Vodka test? Did you still feel the taste of Vodka ?
If you figure out a protocol that works for you can you let us know? I am actually very intrigued about the possibility of using a numbing spray and some kind of chaser.

I was originally planning on using alcohol since it potentiates the N but I am not sure if the increased chance of vomiting or dry heaving is worth it.
It doesn't numb it entirely, just somewhat. Lidocaine would help a bit more, but still wouldn't numb it entirely. I still tasted the vodka but the taste was less disgusting and vomit-inducing. I vomit very easily and the taste of vodka has always triggered me to vomit, even when I was nowhere near intoxication. It was easier for me to drink the liquor with the benzocaine/menthol drop and liquid. It still was disgusting and I still had to chase it with orange juice or I'd gag. but I always thought vodka was the most disgusting drink. I will be doing more attempts at desensitizing to reduce the gag reflex and also just accustom my body to drinking bitter substances. I won't be drinking alcohol with the N because I'm afraid that'll make me vomit. I'll be using Klonopin and Lunesta to potentiate it. I'll be using fruit juice and chocolate and honey as a chaser because that's what helped me with the vodka test.

Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
Is the taste really that bad? The numbing spray sounds like a good idea. Maybe I'll have some fruit juice like someone mentioned. I was originally planning on having alcohol to potentiate the N but I don't want an increased chance of vomiting. 13g of N should be plenty enough to do the job on its own.
It is pretty bad. Strong chemical taste and bitter after taste that lingers (from my experience with testing powder) veterinary N is supposedly worse.

People say lidocaine can make it harder to swallow too unfortunately. On the plus side, the veterinary N is already 10% alcohol so you've already potentiated it without chasing with alcohol

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I won't be drinking alcohol with the N because I'm afraid that'll make me vomit. I'll be using Klonopin and Lunesta to potentiate it. I'll be using fruit juice and chocolate and honey as a chaser because that's what helped me with the vodka test.

Interesting. Do you think it is worth it to source benzos? 13g of N should be plenty enough to do the job but I guess it never hurts to be extra sure.

It is pretty bad. Strong chemical taste and bitter after taste that lingers (from my experience with testing powder) veterinary N is supposedly worse.

People say lidocaine can make it harder to swallow too unfortunately. On the plus side, the veterinary N is already 10% alcohol so you've already potentiated it without chasing with alcohol

I know most people do not vomit even without an antiemetic. But these people are in clinical settings consuming only 50ml of fluid with none of the additives and preservatives contained in the veterinary version.

I know isopropyl alcohol can cause blindness. In the very rare chance you survive the amounts you are drinking is very low so this is not really a risk right?

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
I think it's worth it to source benzos.

On another note, maybe using a thick bubble tea straw could help

hermes

hermes

Student
Jun 4, 2021
Thank you @tryingtoescape

Pl share what you learnt from your experiments with us more.
Klonopin and Lunesta
Are you trying to substitute Dilantin/Phenytoin with these ?
Are Klonopin and Lunesta recommended by Exit / PPH or protocol designed by you ?

Last edited:
tryingtoescape

tryingtoescape

Experienced
Dec 30, 2019
Thank you @tryingtoescape

Pl share what you learnt from your experiments with us more.

Are you trying to substitute Dilantin/Phenytoin with these ?
That was part of the idea I had with it

Reactions: hermes
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
One thing I would note if you're considering taking benzos with N or other sedatives like Z drugs to keep the dose low unless you're planning on taking it after as it has a synergistic effect with N which may possibly give you slightly less time to consume all the liquid

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Has anyone considered trying out one of these things to speed up the rate at which N flows down your throat? I ordered one and plan to rehearse using it with bitter tasting alcohol.

There are multiple variants of this device so I'm unsure if this particular version is the best... I just picked it because it can be affixed to any type of cup rather than just traditionally shaped beer bottles.

Last edited:
Reactions: intheweeds
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Has anyone considered trying out one of these things to speed up the rate at which N flows down your throat? I ordered one and plan to rehearse using it with bitter tasting alcohol.

There are multiple variants of this device so I'm unsure if this particular version is the best... I just picked it because it can be affixed to any type of cup rather than just traditionally shaped beer bottles.

I tested this stupid device with water and it ended up spilling out all over me… So no, I don't recommend using it with N. Wasting any drop of that liquid gold would be horrendous.

A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022
I'm going to refresh this thread.

What is the time between drinking two bottles of N and passing out?

I'm considering mixing N with syrup or with juice.

Also I'm a bit scared of isopropyl alcohol that is in veterinary N due to risk of damaging eye sight

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
No, I haven't had any experience of it as yet....

The consensus seems to be that provided you take the anti-emetic, vomiting shouldn't be an issue...

Glad you found it helpful.

:sunglasses:
How long before drinking the n do you have to take the anti-emetic, does anyone know?