• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
This was in reference to N, not SN. SN is salty and not that bad; there wouldn't be much taste change for salty items.

B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
THIS DOCUMENT DISCUSSES METHODS USED TO IMPROVE THE TASTE ASPECT WHEN USING "N".

IT'S NOT A COMPLETE "N" GUIDE, SO PLEASE DON'T USE IT FOR THAT, SINCE THERE WILL BE MANY THINGS MISSING. IT ONLY DISCUSSES METHODS USED TO IMPROVE THE TASTE ASPECT.
( I MAY WRITE AN OVERALL GUIDE LATER IF TIME PERMITS, BUT NO PROMISES ).

DRAFT ONLY : DON'T RELY ON THIS GUIDE UNTIL SUFFICIENT FEEDBACK HAS BEEN OBTAINED. I'LL TRY TO POST AN UPDATE ONCE WE HAVE ENOUGH FEEDBACK. IF YOU HAVE VALUABLE CHANGES/ADDITIONS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Gathered from points I've seen posted on this site in various places, so thanks to those many contributors….

The general consensus is that the taste of N is quite bad.
A strong aftertaste is usually experienced in the back of the throat.
Discussed below are various approaches to lessen the bad taste and/or get used to dealing with the taste.
However, the taste will likely remain unpleasant to some degree.
You should therefore be mentally prepared to drink something unpleasant.
This should be perfectly achievable, but it will require some mental preparation.
You should be willing to treat it as a medicine, and "get it down".
After drinking, you can eat something to minimise the aftertaste ( see below ).
The good news is you can prepare for and reduce the taste issues by following this document.

You should use an antiemetic to avoid vomiting, as discussed in detail elsewhere.

The higher the volume of liquid being consumed, the more attention is potentially justified on these topics, eg someone consuming 200ml of veterinary liquid N might place more emphasis on these areas than someone consuming 50ml from powdered N.

However, you should avoid worrying excessively and mentally exaggerating the issue, unless you know for certain that you simply cannot handle drinking anything unpleasant.

This document gives extra confidence for those that want to "cover all bases". Don't look at the amount of text here and assume the N protocol must be "hard", it has just been written for those who like to be very thorough. If you're already confident then just pick the parts that suit you.

The approaches discussed below can be combined, as you see fit.

*DISCLAIMER* As always, you need to do your own due diligence to check possible interactions, side effects, etc. Apply your own judgement and take responsibility for your choices and actions, doing your own research where needed. Apply the information intelligently to your case.

================================
"Overall test/practice"
Your "method" will be based on choosing one or more of the "approaches" listed below ( see "Basic" approaches section, and following sections ). Once you've chosen a method you should "test" or "practice" it.

It is recommended to test/practice your method(s), using one of the deliberately bitter "test liquids" below, or using a *very* small quantity of N, to make the test more "realistic". If you have liquid veterinary N, the peaceful pill handbook explains how to extract a small test quantity of N that could be used for this.

Alternatively you could just use water, although that might be an inferior test. You may even wish to test using one of the bitter "test liquids" then test again using the very small quantity of N, for extra thoroughness.
You should aim to do the tests at a realistic drinking speed (see "Speed practice" notes below).
The test(s) will allow you to confirm you can follow your method smoothly and drink the liquid successfully, which will give you confidence in your chosen method.

Example : If you have decided that your method is to mix something sweet with the liquid, coat the mouth with honey, use the benzocaine spray, and eat chocolate after drinking, then you would do all of those things, and do a "test run" ( using the test liquids or very small quantity of N, or water, as explained above ). If you found it was hard to swallow the liquid after using that spray, then you might decide to re-think your method. If on the other hand the test goes smoothly, and you can comfortably drink the liquid at the required speed, then you might conclude that your chosen method is right for you.

"Basic" approaches :
-----------------------------------------------------
[ "recommended" ]
Before drinking, coat mouth thoroughly with honey, or just take 1 or 2 tablespoons of honey
eg use pure liquid honey
[ "recommended" ]
Eat chocolate and/or alcohol immediately after drinking.
eg Chocolate peppermint sweet(s), Baileys Original Irish Cream, etc
[ "recommended" ]
Mix something sweet in with the liquid, eg pure / simple syrup (eg grenadine or online recipes with sugar or honey) / sugar / maple syrup / peach or apricot nectar
It's probably best to avoid anything that increases the volume too much ( such as orange juice ), since you'll have a lot more of a still-unpleasant liquid to drink, plus excessive dilution may lessen effectiveness.
A concentrated and sweet syrup should be ideal, needing only a small amount to be added.
To test your sweetening method, use one of the "test liquids" below, or use a *very* small quantity of N.

note : If you're already using the recommended honey approach above, then this additional sweetening approach might not be needed, however you might still decide to use it, for a "double effect" and additional confidence, although that still probably won't completely eliminate the unpleasant taste (but it should certainly help).
Hold nose, or put cotton wool balls in nose, while drinking, so you don't have to smell the liquid, which should lessen the taste experience
Drink using a straw
This should reduce the amount of contact the liquid has with the mouth and tongue

"Further" approaches (if you want to go a step further)
Topical anaesthetic like benzocaine spray (e.g. "Ultra Chloraseptic") or lidocaine (darknet). Use to coat mouth, tongue and throat. ( Could also snort a little lidocaine powder, numbing sense of smell ).
Bottle of 20% Benzocaine liquid (brand "Anbesol") at grocery store. Swish capful in mouth and spit out. Should be no feeling left in mouth. Someone tested on 200ml of foul tasting supplement, was able to swallow with ease.
Strong mouth wash (don't dilute, hold in mouth until nose runs and eyes water). When tongue is numb, drink liquid
Lay ice cube on back of tongue to sedate taste buds.
Use small funnel so it doesn't touch your tongue

"Bitter taste/drinking practice"
One of these can be done to get accustomed to bitter tastes :
Let panadol powder / paracetamol / aspirin tablets / melt on tongue
Chew paracetamol or ibuprofen
Chew Codeine Phosphate tablets
Drink any of the "test liquids" below

"Speed practice"
Practise drinking the volume of liquid you will be drinking when you are drinking the N for real.
For this you would use water or ideally one of the "test liquids" - see below.

Aim for "25ml per gulp" (eg 8 gulps if drinking 200ml, or 2 gulps if drinking 50ml) and aim to drink it all in 30 or 40 seconds, or faster if you can do so while remaining composed.
This should ensure you'll be able to quell the aftertaste in good time, and drink all the liquid before falling asleep.

Note : For reasons that are hopefully very obvious, you *cannot* use "N" for this speed practice, since you'll be drinking a full amount of liquid.

"Test liquids"
During "testing/practice" (see above), one of these bitter liquids can be used in place of N, to "simulate" the N, to try to get a more realistic test (to determine if the sweetening is working, or check if you can handle bitter liquids). Alternatively, just pick any bitter liquid you happen to have available.
Note : You'll need to check how safe the liquid you choose is for you to use.

[ IF POSSIBLE, WE'LL UPDATE THIS SECTION TO GIVE SOME HINTS ON WHICH ONE TO PICK, ETC, BUT FOR NOW YOU'LL HAVE TO MAKE THAT CHOICE YOURSELF. ANY SUGGESTIONS IN THAT REGARD MOST WELCOME (PLEASE).
ALSO, IF SOMEONE WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST A RANKING OF THESE IN ORDER OF MOST BITTER FIRST (OR ADD ANY, ETC), THEN PLEASE SEND ME SUGGESTIONS ]

Calea Z tea
Tylenol or Benadryl
Valerian tea
Nyquil
Buckleys cough medicine
Strong liqour (eg 40 percent alcohol content) : obviously exercise caution if using this
Bitter soda
Bitter digestive enzymes
Apple cider vinegar
Thanks for the great info

N

normie

Jun 24, 2020
This was in reference to N, not SN. SN is salty and not that bad; there wouldn't be much taste change for salty items.
Thank you for this. That is a shame.

Winona

Winona

Sep 26, 2018
A question to those who have tested liquid N. How much N. did you use just for test and what happened next? Did you fall asleep?

E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
Maybe sodastream.
I have tasted N : it's like a strong bitter alcool...
i can drink vodka like water if i want to do it . Does it taste too much worse than vodka/whisky

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
2ml of Pisabental @ 63mg/ml

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/im-drunk.44376/#post-806892

Reactions: Winona
Winona

Winona

Sep 26, 2018
@Viro_Major , thanks! Could you please tell how did it affect you?

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Outside of the difficult taste experience to handle, nothing special to report. The sleep induction was normal, not violent, more gentle and "transparent" than hypnotics, less intoxicating than benzos.

Winona

Winona

Sep 26, 2018
@Viro_Major , sorry for being so annoying, but the last question - how soon did you fall asleep after 2ml of Piso? Thank you for you patience)

Reactions: Busdriver
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
If I recall, approximately 50 minutes. Honestly, at this quantity, the effect was neither strong nor stunning, but still efficient (a bit more than Zolpidem or Tranxene for me)

Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
I went out almost immediately after 2ml and I'm used to very high doses of medication.
Individual metabolism probably plays a big part too.

Last edited:
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
Has anyone tried the whole coating mouth thing with honey/peanut butter with actual N? Does it actually help because it doesn't seem like it would?

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
J

Joplin

May 2, 2021
It really just tastes like very bitter medicine imo. Nothing serious. Nice excuse to eat pieces of chocolate and some alcohol after.

I watched a video where an older lady drank it and said ohhh pass the chocolate its so bitter and just continued to nibble on chocolate until she passed. She also said its bitter but I have tasted worse. I feel the same about the small amount i tried.

Reactions: watchingthewheels
W

whatintheworld365

Jul 15, 2021
It really just tastes like very bitter medicine imo. Nothing serious. Nice excuse to eat pieces of chocolate and some alcohol after.

I watched a video where an older lady drank it and said ohhh pass the chocolate its so bitter and just continued to nibble on chocolate until she passed. She also said its bitter but I have tasted worse. I feel the same about the small amount i tried.
You've tried it?

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
Coating your tongue with honey appears to be ineffective per @RowdyH999 and @Schevan's livestreamed ctb with N

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ctb-with-n-and-a-partner.71570/post-1303658

• Love
Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

LOOKING FOR THE CURE FOR AUTO IMMUNE
Jul 20, 2021
Thanks for the ideas, very thoughtful of you. So I drink 5-6 bottles of water a day. I hate water. So you can buy at any grocery store these litle bottles and you squirt one squirt into the water bottle and it tastes like lemonade or coolaid or watermelon, etc. It costs $5. I could not drink water without it. Obviously I dont know if this will help mask the taste or make it worse mixing it with the bitter liquid.............just a thought.

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
Thanks for the ideas, very thoughtful of you. So I drink 5-6 bottles of water a day. I hate water. So you can buy at any grocery store these litle bottles and you squirt one squirt into the water bottle and it tastes like lemonade or coolaid or watermelon, etc. It costs $5. I could not drink water without it. Obviously I dont know if this will help mask the taste or make it worse mixing it with the bitter liquid.............just a thought.
I don't think it would help. I doubt the flavor would be remotely strong enough to mask the taste of N. Also most of them have artificial sweeteners that would contribute to the aftertaste of N imo.

• Love
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
Imagine having pretty much the 'holy grail' of suicide yet still complain about the taste.
imagine going around dismissing the taste of N. It's not like one's ability of completing the method successfully is dependent on consuming enough N which one can be prevented from doing due to its horrific taste. Assisted suicide clinic doctors have the same concern for some of their patients.

A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
imagine going around dismissing the taste of N. It's not like one's ability of completing the method successfully is dependent on consuming enough N which one can be prevented from doing due to its horrific taste. Assisted suicide clinic doctors have the same concern for some of their patients.
There isn't many "peaceful" suicide methods. Hard truth is if somebody really wants to die then they don't real care how they go. They don't care how it tastes.
They'll neck however much N is needed, there's videos of people drinking it.
Sure, it might not be the nicest, but it's not like drinking literal liquid shit is it?…
Even if it was literal shit, people would drink it regardless if they knew it worked, people just wanna be picky. Which is something that you can't really be when it comes to killing your self

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
There isn't many "peaceful" suicide methods. Hard truth is if somebody really wants to die then they don't real care how they go. They don't care how it tastes.
They'll neck however much N is needed, there's videos of people drinking it.
Sure, it might not be the nicest, but it's not like drinking literal liquid shit is it?…
Even if it was literal shit, people would drink it regardless if they knew it worked, people just wanna be picky. Which is something that you can't really be when it comes to killing your self
No one is trying to make N taste like a milkshake and throwing a fit because it can't be done. People simply want to make sure that they will be able to consume the full amount and execute the method successfully. Wanting to properly execute the method to successfully ctb isn't being picky.

• Love
Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

LOOKING FOR THE CURE FOR AUTO IMMUNE
Jul 20, 2021
I don't think it would help. I doubt the flavor would be remotely strong enough to mask the taste of N. Also most of them have artificial sweeteners that would contribute to the aftertaste of N imo.
True it is an artificial sweetener , just thinking it may get past the taste buds and gag reflex to get it down. IF I do add it, the taste wont be bitter almonds but it may be worse to your point.

N

Nametagged

Aug 2, 2021
I've posted this in another thread, but I think it's worth repeating.

The people in the videos from the clinics are drinking N powder mixed with water. When you buy N from D, you are drinking something different, which will taste different because it is a veterinary formula made to be injected into animals for euthanasia. This information should be made more clear in the N method posts so people can understand what they are actually buying and drinking.

These are the ingredients and please note; there is also alcohol and antifreeze in it!

NEMBUTAL Sodium Solution (pentobarbital sodium injection, USP)
Each mL contains:
Pentobarbital Sodium, derivative of barbituric acid - 50 mg
Propylene glycol - 40% v/v
Alcohol - 10%
Water for Injection - qs
(pH adjusted to approximately 9.5 with hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide.)

• Informative
Reactions: surface2007