• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

LOOKING FOR THE CURE FOR AUTO IMMUNE
Jul 20, 2021
Yes you are correct which is why some of us are trying to think of a method that would make drinking it (it takes several gulps) to be more barable so the gag reflex doesn't kick in before it even gets to your stomach.........and the videos I have seen you right, its a powder.water mixture so the reaction of the person is slim to none as they did not consume the same mixture ie. straight from the bottle or glass from D.

There is one memeber who witnessed the passing of 2 members recently drinking D's bottles and he stated they both did pass peacefully but there was no mention of the reaction to the taste.

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I guess I should add my 2 cents here now as someone who has also tasted N-(I'm sure everyone at this point is aware of the situation I'm referring to the other day re my supposed-to-be N attempt that I messed up, subsequently turning the entire thread into an absolute shitshow lol)

But anyways… can now say I've tasted + consumed a small amount of N, not sure the exact amount as it was a direct sip/small gulp from a glass so not measured, definitely more than 2mls, I would estimate maybe 5-10mls ?? And as someone who struggles with insomnia I got drowsy and fell asleep very quickly, in a matter of minutes, and had a solid/deep sleep and felt absolutely exhausted the rest of the day

As for taste-absolutely horrendous, in my opinion(obviously there have been plenty of people who were able to manage it and have successful attempts), and while I am intending to and in the process of planning to order more N, it definitely has made me rethink my method of choice, perhaps just ordering/drinking 1 bottle instead, which I'm considering as I am very underweight and I think could be more manageable
But also looking into other methods, I still have my SN which I ordered about a year ago, which I am also reconsidering as it requires drinking a far less quantity, also considering the debreather as another potential method…
But yeah… to conclude, for me at least, the taste really was THAT bad that despite being considered the most peaceful method I am genuinely considering other less peaceful methods if it means not having to taste that disgusting bitterness ever again

Edit: Just remembering that I use a 5 ml syringe to measure out my Kay-Cee-L syrup and the amount I consumed was probably closer to 5ml than 10ml, but again this is just a very rough estimate

Last edited:
N

Nametagged

Aug 2, 2021
I guess I should add my 2 cents here now as someone who has also tasted N-(I'm sure everyone at this point is aware of the situation I'm referring to the other day re my supposed-to-be N attempt that I messed up, subsequently turning the entire thread into an absolute shitshow lol)

But anyways… can now say I've tasted + consumed a small amount of N, not sure the exact amount as it was a direct sip/small gulp from a glass so not measured, definitely more than 2mls, I would estimate maybe 5-10mls ?? And as someone who struggles with insomnia I got drowsy and fell asleep very quickly, in a matter of minutes, and had a solid/deep sleep and felt absolutely exhausted the rest of the day

As for taste-absolutely horrendous, in my opinion(obviously there have been plenty of people who were able to manage it and have successful attempts), and while I am intending to and in the process of planning to order more N, it definitely has made me rethink my method of choice, perhaps just ordering/drinking 1 bottle instead, which I'm considering as I am very underweight and I think could be more manageable
But also looking into other methods, I still have my SN which I ordered about a year ago, which I am also reconsidering as it requires drinking a far less quantity, also considering the debreather as another potential method…
But yeah… to conclude, for me at least, the taste really was THAT bad that despite being considered the most peaceful method I am genuinely considering other less peaceful methods if it means not having to taste that disgusting bitterness ever again
You did not mess up. You weren't ready and there's nothing wrong with that. Be kind to yourself.

Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

Jul 20, 2021
I never posted anything about false information, I have no idea what you are talking about?

Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

Jul 20, 2021
From which thread did you get this from?
I dont understand your question........The comments I made were not based on any one thread, the discussion is N taste guide and I posted my own thoughts on it

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Imagine having pretty much the 'holy grail' of suicide yet still complain about the taste.

looks sooooooooooo bad

I'm more inclined to trust actual video footage then i would someone just saying it tastes bad. doesn't look too bad to me, I know what it tastes like. but people don't have to believe me, they can just watch how utterly disgusted and how horrific the taste must really be when this guy drinks his. WOW looks like such a bad experience.....NOT.
There isn't many "peaceful" suicide methods. Hard truth is if somebody really wants to die then they don't real care how they go. They don't care how it tastes.
They'll neck however much N is needed, there's videos of people drinking it.
Sure, it might not be the nicest, but it's not like drinking literal liquid shit is it?…
Even if it was literal shit, people would drink it regardless if they knew it worked, people just wanna be picky. Which is something that you can't really be when it comes to killing your self

people jump in front of lorries, blow their heads off, slice their wrists........i hardly think a little bad taste in you mouth for a very short time is going to be a hard thing do lol. really does amaze me how members have so little knowledge of how far a suicidal person will go to. if they acquire N it will be like a walk in the park when they get desperate enough. hence why their is so much scaremongering about the stuff.

I'd read this thread if anyones worried about the taste aswell, rather than just believing random members. stick to the facts people i say

Resource Addressing the risk of puking after oral N administration once and for all.​

as if it was that bad tasting people would be being sick, but if you read this thread people aren't being sick. so it can't be that bad!!!!!!

I've posted this in another thread, but I think it's worth repeating.

The people in the videos from the clinics are drinking N powder mixed with water. When you buy N from D, you are drinking something different, which will taste different because it is a veterinary formula made to be injected into animals for euthanasia. This information should be made more clear in the N method posts so people can understand what they are actually buying and drinking.

These are the ingredients and please note; there is also alcohol and antifreeze in it!

NEMBUTAL Sodium Solution (pentobarbital sodium injection, USP)
Each mL contains:
Pentobarbital Sodium, derivative of barbituric acid - 50 mg
Propylene glycol - 40% v/v
Alcohol - 10%
Water for Injection - qs
(pH adjusted to approximately 9.5 with hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide.)

the guy in the video i posted is not drinking powdered N and i'll explain why. he has a pint pot and that is 568ml, its nearly half full, so it is going to be 200ml. there is noway on earth a person is going to add another 150ml of liquid to their powdered N (which is a 50ml shot, in the other videos) and make it harder for themselves fo absolutely no reason. So yes the older lad y video it could have been powder but there is noway on earth it is in the video i posted, the powder stuff comes as a shot. the guy i posted has to drink i think 7 gulps, so its 100% liquid and not powder

Last edited:
I

ItsTimeToExit

Live to die another day
Jul 20, 2021
I dont understand your question........The comments I made were not based on any one thread, the discussion is N taste guide and I posted my own thoughts on it
Gymnastics...
There is one memeber who witnessed the passing of 2 members recently drinking D's bottles and he stated they both did pass peacefully but there was no mention of the reaction to the taste.
Please post a link to the source thread and comment that you use to make the claim that there was no mention of the reaction to the taste.

Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

Jul 20, 2021
Gymnastics...

Please post a link to the source thread and comment that you use to make the claim that there was no mention of the reaction to the taste.
I apologize to @ItsTimeTo Exit.....He posted regarding the passing of @Rowdy999 and before he passed, @Rowdy999 did mention the taste was 10/10 in terms of tasting bad. I did not recall that part of his post and I posted that there was no mention of the taste, so I apologize to @itsTimeTo Exit if you were offended by my post.

I

ItsTimeToExit

Live to die another day
Jul 20, 2021
I apologize to @ItsTimeTo Exit.....He posted regarding the passing of @Rowdy999 and before he passed, @Rowdy999 did mention the taste was 10/10 in terms of tasting bad. I did not recall that part of his post and I posted that there was no mention of the taste, so I apologize to @itsTimeTo Exit if you were offended by my post.
No need to apologize.

I always want the truth and will zealously chase it :)

U

upthedownescalatorr

Jul 24, 2021
looks sooooooooooo bad

I'm more inclined to trust actual video footage then i would someone just saying it tastes bad. doesn't look too bad to me, I know what it tastes like. but people don't have to believe me, they can just watch how utterly disgusted and how horrific the taste must really be when this guy drinks his. WOW looks like such a bad experience.....NOT.

people jump in front of lorries, blow their heads off, slice their wrists........i hardly think a little bad taste in you mouth for a very short time is going to be a hard thing do lol. really does amaze me how members have so little knowledge of how far a suicidal person will go to. if they acquire N it will be like a walk in the park when they get desperate enough. hence why their is so much scaremongering about the stuff.

I'd read this thread if anyones worried about the taste aswell, rather than just believing random members. stick to the facts people i say

Resource Addressing the risk of puking after oral N administration once and for all.​

as if it was that bad tasting people would be being sick, but if you read this thread people aren't being sick. so it can't be that bad!!!!!!

the guy in the video i posted is not drinking powdered N and i'll explain why. he has a pint pot and that is 568ml, its nearly half full, so it is going to be 200ml. there is noway on earth a person is going to add another 150ml of liquid to their powdered N (which is a 50ml shot, in the other videos) and make it harder for themselves fo absolutely no reason. So yes the older lad y video it could have been powder but there is noway on earth it is in the video i posted, the powder stuff comes as a shot. the guy i posted has to drink i think 7 gulps, so its 100% liquid and not powder

The drug he's taking is secobarbital not pentobarbital. They show the dispensary label at the start which says powder from the capsules is dissolved in half a cup of water so what he's drinking isn't actually the same as vet N.

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
Does anyone besides @rhiino have experience with lidocaine (or an equivalent) numbing in regards to N's taste (or another extremely bitter substance)?

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
The drug he's taking is secobarbital not pentobarbital. They show the dispensary label at the start which says powder from the capsules is dissolved in half a cup of water so what he's drinking isn't actually the same as vet N.

thats funny as it clearly states at 1hr 5seconds into the film, that 'before he takes the nembutal, robert was going to the bank'

A

anothernameless

Jul 24, 2021
I didn't read the whole thread, how are we supposed to make the taste bearable/not gag it up immediately? (besides meto)

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
thats funny as it clearly states at 1hr 5seconds into the film, that 'before he takes the nembutal, robert was going to the bank'
Yes, but that's just the narrator; the bottle clearly says it's secobarbital (90 capsules of 100mg each) which is consistent with secobarbital being the preferred drug (according to the statistics from the early days of DWD act) in Oregon.

Reactions: upthedownescalatorr
U

upthedownescalatorr

Jul 24, 2021
Yes, but that's just the narrator; the bottle clearly says it's secobarbital (90 capsules of 100mg each) which is consistent with secobarbital being the preferred drug (according to the statistics from the early days of DWD act) in Oregon.
Yeah most likely the narrator confused the brand names. He shows his secobarbital capsules to the camera right at the beginning followed by a close up of the bottle instructing him to dissolve them in water. Maybe the higher volume is because they required more dilution. Even if he did switch to nembutal it's no reason to be dismissive of people's concerns about vet N simply because a guy in a 20 year old documentary didn't appear to have too much difficulty drinking a substance which can't actually be verified.

Reactions: surface2007
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
Just thought I would add to this topic as a long time ago I suggested miracle berries which were said to not work as they work only for acidic lower pH liquids/food to trick your taste buds into making them taste sweet where as N is an alkaline bitter tasting substance.

However, I did look for other taste modifiers and found a list on wiki here:

I have not looked into sourcing these but I had an idea one of these could be taken alone or in combination with lidocaine/other taste numbing compounds to counteract both the bitter element of nembutal as well as the chemical/medicine like taste.

Thought I would throw this idea out there as it might actually be something extremely useful if there are viable ways to get ahold of any of these compounds and test them.

tryingtoescape

tryingtoescape

Experienced
Dec 30, 2019
Can someone who has tested N please pm me? Does it taste like vodka? I am very worried because I cannot even sip vodka without gagging/throwing up from the taste. I'm so scared because I vomit from a few sips of vodka. I need to get down 200 ml within 3 minutes so I don't know how to ensure that when I am so sensitive to the taste of alcohol and vomit so easily. I'm desperate. Please help.

Last edited:
Reactions: surface2007
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Can someone who has tested N please pm me? Does it taste like vodka? I am very worried because I cannot even sip vodka without gagging/throwing up from the taste. I'm so scared because I vomit from a few sips of vodka. I need to get down 200 ml within 3 minutes so I don't know how to ensure that when I am so sensitive to the taste of alcohol and vomit so easily. I'm desperate. Please help.
Judging from other people who have taste tested before, it's probably a lot worse than vodka… best to try a different method if you can't handle it

tryingtoescape

tryingtoescape

Experienced
Dec 30, 2019
Judging from other people who have taste tested before, it's probably a lot worse than vodka… best to try a different method if you can't handle it
I don't want a different method, jumping and N and Sn are my only options and N has a higher lethality rate than Sn so I prefer N. I don't want to vomit and survive. I'm sure there are other people with digestive issues that have figured out a way to drink N and die. I need something with a high mortality rate. I only have N or jumping as my options, I can't buy a gun. I just need to figure out how to avoid vomiting when I vomit so easily. I'm terrified of surviving this.

Reactions: surface2007 and Zaz
C

Chockles

Experienced
Sep 17, 2021
I've been practicing with kratom tea (bitter) with added longjack extract & 50mg vodka. All 3 I hate & getting it down in less than a minute after spraying my tongue with yellow botot. Feel I'm as prepared as i can be N should arrive this week. I plan to chase it with a sweet plum gin & a dark chocolate. No matter how bad the taste I simply have to get over it. My life has been over in torturous physical agony bed ridden with barely any sleep 10 months now.

Reactions: Zaz
tryingtoescape

tryingtoescape

Experienced
Dec 30, 2019
I've been practicing with kratom tea (bitter) with added longjack extract & 50mg vodka. All 3 I hate & getting it down in less than a minute after spraying my tongue with yellow botot. Feel I'm as prepared as i can be N should arrive this week. I plan to chase it with a sweet plum gin & a dark chocolate. No matter how bad the taste I simply have to get over it. My life has been over in torturous physical agony bed ridden with barely any sleep 10 months now.
Does the botot help? For me, the gag reflex is usually triggered when it goes down my throat

tryingtoescape

tryingtoescape

Experienced
Dec 30, 2019
I tried practicing with vodka last night but was gagging and dry heaving from just a few mouthfuls. Considering I need to get down 2 bottles of N, which is way worse, I need to figure out a way to navigate this. What scares me is the comparison of N to vodka most people who have tried it make. Each time in my life I've drank more than 1/3 cup of vodka, I've thrown up. Something about the taste triggers my gag reflex. I'm considering putting the liquid in gel or vegetarian capsules. I'm going to test which dissolves faster. If I can get them to not dissolve immediately, can get a capsule filling tool, and a cup to put the capsules in in case any N leaks out, I could take the capsules. I just have to find the capsules that will not immediately dissolve. I could also inject candies. Filling the capsules would be easier.

Last edited:
C

Chockles

Experienced
Sep 17, 2021
I tried practicing with vodka last night but was gagging and dry heaving from just a few mouthfuls. Considering I need to get down 2 bottles of N, which is way worse, I need to figure out a way to navigate this. What scares me is the comparison of N to vodka most people who have tried it make. Each time in my life I've drank more than 1/3 cup of vodka, I've thrown up. Something about the taste triggers my gag reflex. I'm considering putting the liquid in gel or vegetarian capsules. I'm going to test which dissolves faster. If I can get them to not dissolve immediately, can get a capsule filling tool, and a cup to put the capsules in in case any N leaks out, I could take the capsules. I just have to find the capsules that will not immediately dissolve. I could also inject candies. Filling the capsules would be easier.
Maybe I'm missing something but I used to make thc capsules. Max fluid was 1.37 in the big 000 ones. Take a hell of a lot of capsules to swallow before you get 200ml in your system. Even if they don't immediately dissolve. Good luck with that one. I'm just going to gulp N down nasty or not it'll be a few mins max.

tryingtoescape

tryingtoescape

Experienced
Dec 30, 2019
Maybe I'm missing something but I used to make thc capsules. Max fluid was 1.37 in the big 000 ones. Take a hell of a lot of capsules to swallow before you get 200ml in your system. Even if they don't immediately dissolve. Good luck with that one. I'm just going to gulp N down nasty or not it'll be a few mins max.
I want to be able to gulp the N down but I don't want to vomit it out and survive since even vodka makes me throw up so I have to figure something out.

C

Chockles

Experienced
Sep 17, 2021
I want to be able to gulp the N down but I don't want to vomit it out and survive since even vodka makes me throw up so I have to figure something out.

None of us want to vomit it out & survive but I hear it's rare. Just saying capsules even less chance work.

tryingtoescape

tryingtoescape

Experienced
Dec 30, 2019
None of us want to vomit it out & survive but I hear it's rare. Just saying capsules even less chance work.
Most people don't get sick from small amounts of alcohol like I have. If not capsules, I need another way to prevent vomiting

C

Chockles

Experienced
Sep 17, 2021
Most people don't get sick from small amounts of alcohol like I have. If not capsules, I need another way to prevent vomiting
SO why use vet n? It contains alcohol.
Don't think there are other ways unless your a doctor able to insert it in your own vein
Try SN maybe less volume & cheaper.