• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

V

ViroMajor

Sep 27, 2019
Been a EI member since almost a decade and even remember reading Asta for quite some time.

From the recommendations in the introduction message, some potentially can be harmful, just not in a good way.

Using a straw : it has been witnessed slow persons having fainted in mid air, not getting the time to finish their drink. It needs to be consumed in one go. Like written, even 200ml is only 7-8 gulps

Paying attention to the alcohol choice : not commonly known, plenty drank Bayleys Irish Cream sucessfully but there is also a medical report circulating around of a long prolonged comatose phase who was rescued and the explanation was hypothetized around the fatty acids of the cream component interacting. Better stick to alcohols that are not the cocktail type carrying misc ingredients (blended mixes). The stronger the better

Undiluted mouthwash : please try beforehand the concentration level gradually because some are so strong it will be painful, taking you by surprise, pushing you towards interruption. 100% Botot is a bad idea unless you wanna feel like a dragon shooting flames. On top of crying eyes, it's really the tongue that will hurt badly. Poor tradeoff against improving the taste

Pinching the nose does barely nothing.
Taking care of numbing the tongue has a minimal impact too, since a large part of the taste experience happens when swallowing, from the throat and "ventilating" the back of the mouth with saliva and air

No need to reinvent the wheel. Strong (40 degreeish) alcohol (about numbing agent), N, alcohol again (chaser), chocolate optional. If alcohol really is not your thing, skip it

Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Don't risk to not drink it all being too slow
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/not-ingesting-enough-n-consequences.27159/#post-492527

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
I think to drink it with Sirupus Simplex instead of water, I ordered one bottle of it and I need to get it in the next couple of days, I hope it be sweet enough

Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Does anyone can give his opinion on that recipe?
pentobarbitalum natricum 15 g
alcohol 96% v/v 16,2 g (20 ml)
aqua purificata 15 g
propylenglycolum 10,4 g (10 ml)
saccharinum natricum 250 mg
sirupus simplex 65 g
anisi stellati aetheroleum 1 dr
121,85 g (100 m

According what I understand there is two Sweeteners
1) saccharinum natricum
2) sirupus simplex

saccharinum is the biggest sweet there, And it's up to 500 times sweeter than sugar
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saccharin

I already got the sirupus simplex, but I couldn't find anywhere saccharinum (in the pure form, Not in sweeteners with additional ingredients), I'm looking for option to order from China (it's around 6$ for 1 kilograms)

Also if someone can explain me what that's means I'll be very grateful
121,85 g (100 m

Last edited:
Reactions: enjolras
R

Rona

Aug 3, 2018
Some people have no trouble swallowing overly bitter suicide drugs, some have problem.

This is why I failed my first attempt, underestimate the taste. I'm overly confident about my ability. When I'm doing it (I dunno about others, everyone's different), my anxiety and stress are so high and my hands are shaking. When I taste little of cocktail, it's so unbearable. Luckily I didn't take whole or I will throw up for sure.

My lesson here is NOT to underestimate the taste, as in my case getting stress and anxiety all high, it's good idea to make sure the taste part (swallowing part) goes smoothly.

Most euthanasia books don't cover such thing, I have to research and do my experiment myself. But I think pph mention that anesthetic might work but administration is the only problem (but not unless you're elderly).

Logically speaking, swallowing concentrated or large amount drugs in tight time will be a problem for MOST people (common people) therefore preparing yourself beforehand is utmost necessity.

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
121,85 g (100 m

I've checked
anisi aetheroleum = 1 g
the second line is the total of the weight of all components into a volume of 100ml (alcohol + propylene glycol + purified water = 45ml + syrupus simplex = ?)

Last edited:
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I have dissolved two Paracetamol in a bit of water. It was not a nice taste, but nothing problematic to get down. I can't imagine that it tastes as awful as N is said to do, but it might be the case that I do not mind a bitter taste that much.

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I have tested gargling with a bit of a Lidocaine solution (40 mg/ml). It makes the mouth so numb you cannot taste anything anymore. I highly recommend this for anybody who has a problem with a bitter taste.

Suez

Suez

Experienced
Feb 27, 2020
THIS DOCUMENT DISCUSSES METHODS USED TO IMPROVE THE TASTE ASPECT WHEN USING "N".

IT'S NOT A COMPLETE "N" GUIDE, SO PLEASE DON'T USE IT FOR THAT, SINCE THERE WILL BE MANY THINGS MISSING. IT ONLY DISCUSSES METHODS USED TO IMPROVE THE TASTE ASPECT.
( I MAY WRITE AN OVERALL GUIDE LATER IF TIME PERMITS, BUT NO PROMISES ).

DRAFT ONLY : DON'T RELY ON THIS GUIDE UNTIL SUFFICIENT FEEDBACK HAS BEEN OBTAINED. I'LL TRY TO POST AN UPDATE ONCE WE HAVE ENOUGH FEEDBACK. IF YOU HAVE VALUABLE CHANGES/ADDITIONS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Gathered from points I've seen posted on this site in various places, so thanks to those many contributors….

The general consensus is that the taste of N is quite bad.
A strong aftertaste is usually experienced in the back of the throat.
Discussed below are various approaches to lessen the bad taste and/or get used to dealing with the taste.
However, the taste will likely remain unpleasant to some degree.
You should therefore be mentally prepared to drink something unpleasant.
This should be perfectly achievable, but it will require some mental preparation.
You should be willing to treat it as a medicine, and "get it down".
After drinking, you can eat something to minimise the aftertaste ( see below ).
The good news is you can prepare for and reduce the taste issues by following this document.

You should use an antiemetic to avoid vomiting, as discussed in detail elsewhere.

The higher the volume of liquid being consumed, the more attention is potentially justified on these topics, eg someone consuming 200ml of veterinary liquid N might place more emphasis on these areas than someone consuming 50ml from powdered N.

However, you should avoid worrying excessively and mentally exaggerating the issue, unless you know for certain that you simply cannot handle drinking anything unpleasant.

This document gives extra confidence for those that want to "cover all bases". Don't look at the amount of text here and assume the N protocol must be "hard", it has just been written for those who like to be very thorough. If you're already confident then just pick the parts that suit you.

The approaches discussed below can be combined, as you see fit.

*DISCLAIMER* As always, you need to do your own due diligence to check possible interactions, side effects, etc. Apply your own judgement and take responsibility for your choices and actions, doing your own research where needed. Apply the information intelligently to your case.

================================
"Overall test/practice"
Your "method" will be based on choosing one or more of the "approaches" listed below ( see "Basic" approaches section, and following sections ). Once you've chosen a method you should "test" or "practice" it.

It is recommended to test/practice your method(s), using one of the deliberately bitter "test liquids" below, or using a *very* small quantity of N, to make the test more "realistic". If you have liquid veterinary N, the peaceful pill handbook explains how to extract a small test quantity of N that could be used for this.

Alternatively you could just use water, although that might be an inferior test. You may even wish to test using one of the bitter "test liquids" then test again using the very small quantity of N, for extra thoroughness.
You should aim to do the tests at a realistic drinking speed (see "Speed practice" notes below).
The test(s) will allow you to confirm you can follow your method smoothly and drink the liquid successfully, which will give you confidence in your chosen method.

Example : If you have decided that your method is to mix something sweet with the liquid, coat the mouth with honey, use the benzocaine spray, and eat chocolate after drinking, then you would do all of those things, and do a "test run" ( using the test liquids or very small quantity of N, or water, as explained above ). If you found it was hard to swallow the liquid after using that spray, then you might decide to re-think your method. If on the other hand the test goes smoothly, and you can comfortably drink the liquid at the required speed, then you might conclude that your chosen method is right for you.

"Basic" approaches :
-----------------------------------------------------
[ "recommended" ]
Before drinking, coat mouth thoroughly with honey, or just take 1 or 2 tablespoons of honey
eg use pure liquid honey
[ "recommended" ]
Eat chocolate and/or alcohol immediately after drinking.
eg Chocolate peppermint sweet(s), Baileys Original Irish Cream, etc
[ "recommended" ]
Mix something sweet in with the liquid, eg pure / simple syrup (eg grenadine or online recipes with sugar or honey) / sugar / maple syrup / peach or apricot nectar
It's probably best to avoid anything that increases the volume too much ( such as orange juice ), since you'll have a lot more of a still-unpleasant liquid to drink, plus excessive dilution may lessen effectiveness.
A concentrated and sweet syrup should be ideal, needing only a small amount to be added.
To test your sweetening method, use one of the "test liquids" below, or use a *very* small quantity of N.

note : If you're already using the recommended honey approach above, then this additional sweetening approach might not be needed, however you might still decide to use it, for a "double effect" and additional confidence, although that still probably won't completely eliminate the unpleasant taste (but it should certainly help).
Hold nose, or put cotton wool balls in nose, while drinking, so you don't have to smell the liquid, which should lessen the taste experience
Drink using a straw
This should reduce the amount of contact the liquid has with the mouth and tongue

"Further" approaches (if you want to go a step further)
Topical anaesthetic like benzocaine spray (e.g. "Ultra Chloraseptic") or lidocaine (darknet). Use to coat mouth, tongue and throat. ( Could also snort a little lidocaine powder, numbing sense of smell ).
Bottle of 20% Benzocaine liquid (brand "Anbesol") at grocery store. Swish capful in mouth and spit out. Should be no feeling left in mouth. Someone tested on 200ml of foul tasting supplement, was able to swallow with ease.
Strong mouth wash (don't dilute, hold in mouth until nose runs and eyes water). When tongue is numb, drink liquid
Lay ice cube on back of tongue to sedate taste buds.
Use small funnel so it doesn't touch your tongue

"Bitter taste/drinking practice"
One of these can be done to get accustomed to bitter tastes :
Let panadol powder / paracetamol / aspirin tablets / melt on tongue
Chew paracetamol or ibuprofen
Chew Codeine Phosphate tablets
Drink any of the "test liquids" below

"Speed practice"
Practise drinking the volume of liquid you will be drinking when you are drinking the N for real.
For this you would use water or ideally one of the "test liquids" - see below.

Aim for "25ml per gulp" (eg 8 gulps if drinking 200ml, or 2 gulps if drinking 50ml) and aim to drink it all in 30 or 40 seconds, or faster if you can do so while remaining composed.
This should ensure you'll be able to quell the aftertaste in good time, and drink all the liquid before falling asleep.

Note : For reasons that are hopefully very obvious, you *cannot* use "N" for this speed practice, since you'll be drinking a full amount of liquid.

"Test liquids"
During "testing/practice" (see above), one of these bitter liquids can be used in place of N, to "simulate" the N, to try to get a more realistic test (to determine if the sweetening is working, or check if you can handle bitter liquids). Alternatively, just pick any bitter liquid you happen to have available.
Note : You'll need to check how safe the liquid you choose is for you to use.

[ IF POSSIBLE, WE'LL UPDATE THIS SECTION TO GIVE SOME HINTS ON WHICH ONE TO PICK, ETC, BUT FOR NOW YOU'LL HAVE TO MAKE THAT CHOICE YOURSELF. ANY SUGGESTIONS IN THAT REGARD MOST WELCOME (PLEASE).
ALSO, IF SOMEONE WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST A RANKING OF THESE IN ORDER OF MOST BITTER FIRST (OR ADD ANY, ETC), THEN PLEASE SEND ME SUGGESTIONS ]

Calea Z tea
Tylenol or Benadryl
Valerian tea
Nyquil
Buckleys cough medicine
Strong liqour (eg 40 percent alcohol content) : obviously exercise caution if using this
Bitter soda
Bitter digestive enzymes
Apple cider vinegar
I think you have done a great job in compiling information from posts where there has been discussion about the taste of N and ways to circumvent this. I just had a thought of my own i wanted to throw in there. I use this gargle for dry mouth relief. It is alcohol free, a formulation put out for people who essentially suffer from dry mouths like myself. Anyway its a fluoride mouthwash that contains Water, Glycerin, Proylene Glycol, Sorbitol etc etc various other ingrediants but it essentially provides a coating for your mouth but also has a Mint flavour, although you are not supposed to drink it. I wondered whether if you were to gargle this first to coat your mouth before consuming N whether this would make any difference? Obviously also has the advantage of having the mint flavour to possibly disguise the taste of N? A thought anyway which maybe worth investigating? Its put out by Clgate and its called "Dry Mouth relief" Fluoride Mouthwash, it comes in a 473ml bottle. It is made in the US.

Reactions: jgm63
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It can be a total crapshoot when you have items binding to your taste buds (not just coating your mouth), hence the reason orange juice tastes so bad after brushing ones teeth. If you wanted to properly test things get A miracle berry. The effect it can have on taste is astounding, particularly sour though also bitter to an extent. While bitter melon was still bitter, the AB was different...and bitter melon raw is ROUGH. I know the video is an ad but consistent with personal experience with raw berry.

Last edited:
Reactions: normie
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Does anyone can give his opinion on that recipe?

According what I understand there is two Sweeteners
1) saccharinum natricum
2) sirupus simplex

saccharinum is the biggest sweet there, And it's up to 500 times sweeter than sugar
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saccharin

I already got the sirupus simplex, but I couldn't find anywhere saccharinum (in the pure form, Not in sweeteners with additional ingredients), I'm looking for option to order from China (it's around 6$ for 1 kilograms)

Also if someone can explain me what that's means I'll be very grateful
Finally, a few days ago, the last ingredients came to the recipe
And apparently saccharinum was more harder to get than I thought it will be, they checked it twice on the Customs
IMG 20200604 113521

Reactions: Winona
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Eating a spoon of sticky peanut butter or similar and then spreading it with the tongue inside the mouth is surprisingly effective. It is similar to the honey method but even stickier and oily, so it will not be washed away by water. It covers the taste buds and that helps especially with a bad after taste.
I tried it with dissolved Paracetamol; nearly no taste while drinking and zero after taste.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Futher options :

> Medical tube and attached oral syringe
> Medical tube and attached funnel

This could be combined with a topical anaesthetic eg benzocaine spray / lidocaine / etc.

Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Finally, a few days ago, the last ingredients came to the recipe
And apparently saccharinum was more harder to get than I thought it will be, they checked it twice on the Customs
View attachment 36857
Tried it now, without the N and the alcohol
That was so disgusting .
The anis oil have such a strong taste makes me want to vomit
saccharinum have a weird smell.
the simplex syrup and the Propylene glycol gave it a very Greasy mixture

the only part I loved in this recipe was the water, I think to try it again without the anis oil.
IMG 20200626 175619 254
honestly I don't understand how Berlin drank it

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
If it is disgusting, there is no real benefit over N. Not good when you vomit not because of the N but the means to mask it, right?

I have to add something to my lidocaine report: In the end it also does not feel nice to have the whole mouth numb. It even numbs the uvula and makes swallowing a bit harder.

Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
If it is disgusting, there is no real benefit over N. Not good when you vomit not because of the N but the means to mask it, right?
I pretty sure it's the anis oil that makes the problems, I'll try it again without it someday soon.
It should be okay, people use it, that's one of the recipe they give people that go through Euthanasia

liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
Commenting just to find this thread again when needed.

E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Do you think N tastes worse than apple cider vinegar?

I just took some ACV, and it was bad, but I could get used to it..

LOL, total different Level and taste
Do you have N?
It taste fucking bad, even a bit of it. Bitter and nasty. It tastes like " you dont want to drink me".
The closest i come to think of is to make yourseld a feverfew tea and use a lot of feverfew, let it be for like 10 or 15 minutes and drink it. Will be very bitter and disgusting taste.

Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
LOL, total different Level and taste
Do you have N?
It taste fucking bad, even a bit of it. Bitter and nasty. It tastes like " you dont want to drink me".
The closest i come to think of is to make yourseld a feverfew tea and use a lot of feverfew, let it be for like 10 or 15 minutes and drink it. Will be very bitter and disgusting taste.

I WISH I HAD N! It is my only dream/aspiration in life at the moment.

Is N that bad?
Apple cider smells like vinegar and vomit and tastes like vinegar, vomit, rotten apple/grape.

So N is a lot more worse than that? :I

Fewerfew tea, thanks for the tip.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
I WISH I HAD N! It is my only dream/aspiration in life at the moment.

Is N that bad?
Apple cider smells like vinegar and vomit and tastes like vinegar, vomit, rotten apple/grape.

So N is a lot more worse than that? :I

Fewerfew tea, thanks for the tip.

well... get N powder and taste it, than you will know for sure.
but i dont know how the whole 25gr will taste.

feverfew is the closest i came so far, although its not the same taste

Reactions: Busdriver
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
I think the taste of N is that bad and intense, that it does not matter whether you drink water with 20 g or just test a little bit. To me it is the worst imaginable taste.
agreed
did you also taste it?

N

normie

Jun 24, 2020
It can be a total crapshoot when you have items binding to your taste buds (not just coating your mouth), hence the reason orange juice tastes so bad after brushing ones teeth. If you wanted to properly test things get A miracle berry. The effect it can have on taste is astounding, particularly sour though also bitter to an extent. While bitter melon was still bitter, the AB was different...and bitter melon raw is ROUGH. I know the video is an ad but consistent with personal experience with raw berry.

That seems very promising. Do you actually let it dissolve on the tongue and swallow it? Hopefully if you did it long enough before SN, it wouldnt interfere with absorbtion of SN?