• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
It wouldn't probably work unless you're in some country that has very loose law or doesn't follow the law much. They might report you too but I'm not sure, it's pretty suspicious, I think the first thing they'd think you want it for is murder and not suicide

Reactions: OnlyTheWind
that_guy2611

that_guy2611

Student
Mar 17, 2018
Usually they have to keep a log of how much they have and record when they take and how much, If they sold you a bottle then they'd have to come up with an explanation of how they lost a lethal amount of that drug. Of course it depends on the country and how greedy the vet is.

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for your replies. I'm mostly worried about being reported if I tried.

F

flyaway2

Nov 12, 2020
In my country you can buy N in a agriculture chemist, but you must have a vet letter. So its easy to tell a vet you want to get rid of some dogs, give you a letter. That easy.

S

sephlove

Nov 22, 2020
In my country you can buy N in a agriculture chemist, but you must have a vet letter. So its easy to tell a vet you want to get rid of some dogs, give you a letter. That easy.

What country you from?

F

flyaway2

Nov 12, 2020
Can't tell. Pro lifers may hear of it and bring strict laws before i ctb. SN too can be bought cheap. Would like things this way.

• Aww..
Reactions: sephlove