• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
i don't know if i'm in my right mind or not.
my loved street dog, she was a month old pregnant. some bullshit mf poisoned my dog. she came to my home asking for help after she knew she is going to die or in pain but suddenly become aggressive after seziure. so people around me shoo-ed her away. people said she was dead. but after 2 days she is alive waiting in front of my house for morning snacks. i really don't want her to go through that same poisoning. i'm 1000% sure, mf will poison her because another dog was poisoned had the same symptoms and died after having 3 or 5 seizures. this has never happened in my entire life. i asked nearby vet, she said she can't put her to sleep peacefully. another one asked me rediculous amount of money.
i maybe crazy as fuck but i want to kill her peacefully like my plan with sn method. i'm neet i have only saved little money. anyone in india can help me with this or any vet help me to do something. any adivce or anything. this is not right, please i don't want her to eat that poison again.

E

EmmaM

Feb 7, 2024
I'm sorry people hurt that poor animal. If you knew what was used to poison her I may be able to help more. It would be unethical to euthanise an animal that isn't immediately suffering or as a presentative measure. But is there any other way, such as homing her, moving her to a new area to be away from this animal abuser?

Reactions: thinvy
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
If you feel,this is definitely going to happen then take the dogs to the vets to get euthanasia
Poison might have long term effects on the dog.

iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Student
Dec 2, 2023
Please take care of her and if you can't keep her long term try to rehome to a good family? She will have to be indoors and on a leash for walks due to the bad people. Poor little baby. You may be able to find reduced cost vets for a checkup. Please don't listen to the vets that suggest E. They are desensitized after doing so many of them that I am convinced they sometimes suggest it when not absolutely necessary or after misdiagnosis. Post a pic of puppy?

Reactions: GuylumBardot
L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
@EmmaM - i don't know what poison it is. i want to euthanize her because i can't stand her being poisoned again, it is really traumatizing. this is something out of my reach all i can do is keep her inside the house as much as i can. but indian parents or asain is hard to keep up.

@mortuarymary i don't know about this. even vet said nothing about it. all they need is money here.

@Rockman here in india, large number of street dogs is very common. unluckily in my city there is no shelter, there is shelter but only for very ill dogs especially ones require humans to live. i couldn't find any communities. you can't find home for grown female dog. but can find male puppy easily an home to live.

@iusedtobehappy i'm trying my best to take care of her, currently looking for NGO's but no avail. there is very handful and too far to reach the destination. female grown dog that is grown from steert will forever belong to street. no one will adopt her, sad truth about street dogs here in india. with my panic attack worseing i do my best to her inside the house but it is not enough. no one suggested E, i'm the one who said it because i don't know what are the solution available. i can send you a dm of my dog.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
@EmmaM - i don't know what poison it is. i want to euthanize her because i can't stand her being poisoned again, it is really traumatizing. this is something out of my reach all i can do is keep her inside the house as much as i can. but indian parents or asain is hard to keep up.

@mortuarymary i don't know about this. even vet said nothing about it. all they need is money here.

@Rockman here in india, large number of street dogs is very common. unluckily in my city there is no shelter, there is shelter but only for very ill dogs especially ones require humans to live. i couldn't find any communities. you can't find home for grown female dog. but can find male puppy easily an home to live.

@iusedtobehappy i'm trying my best to take care of her, currently looking for NGO's but no avail. there is very handful and too far to reach the destination. female grown dog that is grown from steert will forever belong to street. no one will adopt her, sad truth about street dogs here in india. with my panic attack worseing i do my best to her inside the house but it is not enough. no one suggested E, i'm the one who said it because i don't know what are the solution available. i can send you a dm of my dog.
Not sure where you are but puting The Dog to Sleep is About £120 PLUS in uk

FallenStar

FallenStar

Global Mod
Oct 23, 2021
Is there a chance you can ask another vet?
Keep her inside your house while you find a solution for her :(
I'm not really sure SN is the right thing to do, idk how she would react.
It's so sad the life of homeless dogs, thanks for taking care of her.

Reactions: pole
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
my loved street dog, she was a month old pregnant. some bullshit mf poisoned my dog. she came to my home asking for help after she knew she is going to die or in pain but suddenly become aggressive after seziure. so people around me shoo-ed her away. people said she was dead. but after 2 days she is alive waiting in front of my house for morning snacks. i really don't want her to go through that same poisoning. i'm 1000% sure, mf will poison her because another dog was poisoned had the same symptoms and died after having 3 or 5 seizures. this has never happened in my entire life. i asked nearby vet, she said she can't put her to sleep peacefully. another one asked me rediculous amount of money.
i maybe crazy as fuck but i want to kill her peacefully like my plan with sn method. i'm neet i have only saved little money. anyone in india can help me with this or any vet help me to do something. any adivce or anything. this is not right, please i don't want her to eat that poison again.
Where in the world are you? Might know some rescues.

L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
Is there a chance you can ask another vet?
Keep her inside your house while you find a solution for her :(
I'm not really sure SN is the right thing to do, idk how she would react.
It's so sad the life of homeless dogs, thanks for taking care of her.
yea i will ask other vets. no SN is not suitable for dogs and cats. thank you, i love her because she is the only one that really loves me.
Sadly I know no one out there, sorry x
it is ok, thanks for your time. i'm incompetent in this situation. i don't know what to do

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I'd find out who's poisoning dogs and deal with them brutally. There's no need for animal cruelty.

A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023
If she's still pregnant, don't kill her because the puppy isn't at any fault right.
Which attempt bro? Are you a dropper?

L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
@a.fool i think she had miscarriage. i don't know that's why i need to take her to vet. last 2 vets didn't care about the puppies like you did nor gave me some advice. transporting her to vet is also a big deal. i have to buy cage, i wonder if i can use two wheeler to carry her.

yea jee dropper after 12th and now severely depressed. i don't get what attempt you're asking about.

A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023
@a.fool i think she had miscarriage. i don't know that's why i need to take her to vet. last 2 vets didn't care about the puppies like you did nor gave me some advice.
Well if the puppies are still dead in her tummy then it's injurious to her. Better get her checked properly from a good vet. Is she a stray dog?
transporting her to vet is also a big deal. i have to buy cage, i wonder if i can use two wheeler to carry her.
Ya do that.
yea jee dropper after 12th and now severely depressed. i don't get what attempt you're asking about.
Ohh. Jee dropper? I thought you are a neet dropper like you wrote neet in the answer na. I can understand that you are severely depressed. I was asking about your exam attempt.

L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
@a.fool i went and asked another vet like what to do if the dog is poisoned or illness, it didn't even lasted for mere 2 mins. he asked me to give 100 rupees for consultation. like is this how vet hospital works in south india?
yes she is a stray dog. why cage costs a lot of money in amazon too. cage is out of my reach too. it is either buy cage or save for vet.
yea 2 years wasted for jee, lots of scolding everyday in my home.

A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023
@a.fool i went and asked another vet like what to do if the dog is poisoned or illness, it didn't even lasted for mere 2 mins. he asked me to give 100 rupees for consultation. like is this how vet hospital works in south india?
yes she is a stray dog. why cage costs a lot of money in amazon too. cage is out of my reach too. it is either buy cage or save for vet.
That's sad. I don't actually know what to say.
yea 2 years wasted for jee, lots of scolding everyday in my home.
So you have already taken 2 drops. What are you looking forward to do now?

L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
@a.fool yea i also don't know what to do either. i already bought sn and was lucky enough to get clonazepam. i also don't know when to die. my plan is to die for sure. but i do not die just because of jee but includes other stuffs.

Reactions: a.fool