• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

X

Xta4Love

Dec 25, 2021
Reliable source or scam? Because I read here that N is only available in South America. I checked out N scam warning websites.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Reliable source or scam? Because I read here that N is only available in South America. I checked out N scam warning websites.
It's used by assisted-dying organisations in Switzerland alright.
If it's a Swiss website proclaiming to sell it, then it's probably a scam. Unless you're talking about a dark web source?

Last edited:
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
it's definitely there but it's not 'for sale' so to speak. especially not otc.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
If it's a Swiss website proclaiming to sell it, then it's probably a scam. Unless you're talking about a dark web source?
Even a dark web source would surely be a scam too.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
More than likely, yeah. I was just wondering if the OP source is dark web or not.

I think I've only seen it mentioned once on here that there was a potential legit dark web source, from a Greek seller iirc. But even that could have been a scam.

ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
Nembutal is just a brand of a long line of different barbiturates.
And I have bought them before on various Darknet sites, and got them. So it's not entirely correct. ( Barbiturates)
Barbiturates are used a lot in medicine today. But it's true that they are hard to come by.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Nembutal is just a brand of a long line of different barbiturates.
And I have bought them before on various Darknet sites, and got them. So it's not entirely correct. ( Barbiturates)
Barbiturates are used a lot in medicine today. But it's true that they are hard to come by.
Nembutal is the brand name of one type of barbiturate, pentobarbital.
Were you able to get pentobarbital on the dark net? In recent times (1-2 years)?

ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
Nembutal is the brand name of one type of barbiturate, pentobarbital.
Were you able to get pentobarbital on the dark net? In recent times (1-2 years)?
I can't answer people in PMs. I dont know why. ( Just to say it out loud)
I don't remember exactly how long, but not more than two years. And i know my way around the DN with experience.
So its not fake from all vendors. But if you wanna minimize the chance of getting spammed. Do not order from sketchy websites.
Do not order from a person, without knowing the person. That is why the verified vendors are there, on DN sites.
Those sites where you need PGP, and all that. Those places.
And i would never order liquid.

A thumb rule. Its just a barbiturate... It comes in many different strengths and duration. Research is needed also, if people are new to what this medicine is, and can do.

Have a good day everyone.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I can't answer people in PMs. I dont know why. ( Just to say it out loud)
I don't remember exactly how long, but not more than two years. And i know my way around the DN with experience.
So its not fake from all vendors. But if you wanna minimize the chance of getting spammed. Do not order from sketchy websites.
Do not order from a person, without knowing the person. That is why the verified vendors are there, on DN sites.
Those sites where you need PGP, and all that. Those places.
And i would never order liquid.

A thumb rule. Its just a barbiturate... It comes in many different strengths and duration. Research is needed also, if people are new to what this medicine is, and can do.

Have a good day everyone.
I honestly don't know anything about the darknet. I was just saying that I've seen some people on here say it's impossible to get pentobarbital on the darknet.
I think Ive only see one poster say they found one legit source.
As Pentobarbital is pretty much impossible to find, even on the darkweb. But research chemical opioids and benzodiazepines can replicate the MOA of Pentobarb and Fentanyl and there is no need for the darkweb, so there is no need to hurt yourself with SN when you could just get sedated.

Please re-read the post. I never said I had Fentanyl or Pentobarbital in my kit. Re-read my post. If you see this comment before reading my post just ignore it. Please just delete the comment before people assume I know how to get Pentobarbital because that shit is impossible to find, even on the darkweb.

ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
I honestly don't know anything about the darknet. I was just saying that I've seen some people on here say it's impossible to get pentobarbital on the darknet.
I think Ive only see one poster say they found one legit source.

Well. I can tell you with absolutely confidence, that its out there. But its very different what you can find on the clear web ( normal browsers) and the dark net ( Tor browser, and so on)

What you can see on the clear web, is only a little part of the whole internet.

Good day

X

Xta4Love

Dec 25, 2021
Dark web. But I dont know how reliable. I just started using dark web