• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I have a little bit of hope.

I found a website that is not on nembutal scams.

They are base in Ecuador so they only ship there and in the USA.

I sent them a message in spanish using google translate , the response was quick asking them why they don't ship to Canada because i live here.

There response was they dont ship to other countries at the moment.

Original response to my question

(Hola buenos días por el momento son hacemos envíos a otros países.)

It seems to me that if they were scammers, they would have no problem shipping to every country.

For me they seem legit and its only 60$ a bottle. But unfortunately i cannot buy.

Last edited:
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Very interesting. I wonder what you need to get it shipped to the usa

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
You just have to follow what they ask to buy.

The site is only in spanish so google translate will do it.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Other countries, which ones?
My bad , typo , i changed it , they dont ship to other countries other than Ecuador and USA they said to me.

Does somebody know if its legal in the usa to buy that and get it by mail.

I was lucky when i bought SN , didn't had to go through customs , KL was in the same country as me.

Reactions: Goku Black
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Guess itll take someone paying the 60 to test it. Maybe we all chip in for a test run
It would already be done by me if they were shipping in my country, 60$ is nothing for me.

Same thing happened with IC , the first to buy was scared but it worked.

I would love to drink SN and N just to be sure i die loll

Last edited:
Reactions: breezeboy
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Can't just use a reshipping service? Seems suspicious to me.

Most the pentobarbital you see on the darknet comes out of China and East Europe.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023

Most the pentobarbital you see on the darknet comes out of China and East Europe.
What is reshipping service , somebody or a company in the usa , that will ship it back to me in Canada.

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
It would already be done by me if they were shipping in my country, 60$ is nothing for me.

Ahhh im not so fortunate at the moment.

And I mean yeah that would definitely do it. I wish I could obtain either one instead of a gun.

Reactions: Gonnerr
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
I'm sure for $60, someone in the US will order it to try. At worst, it gets confiscated at customs…..no different from the days when D shipped it but at a much lower cost.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I'm sure for $60, someone in the US will order it to try. At worst, it gets confiscated at customs…..no different from the days when D shipped it but at a much lower cost.
Unfortunately i was not there when D was shipping.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022

PENTO ON DARKWEB IS ALL SCAAAAAAAMM DUDE FENTANYL ISNT THERE EITHER LMAO
My bad , typo , i changed it , they dont ship to other countries other than Ecuador and USA they said to me.

Does somebody know if its legal in the usa to buy that and get it by mail.

I was lucky when i bought SN , didn't had to go through customs , KL was in the same country as me.
Its absolutely illegal and the fact that you cant pay with btc means the feds can identify you easier. I am not scaring anyone since no one got arrested for ordering from D but I am just saying its a schedule 2 drug here

edit: Need a guinea pig from the US to try and order it. I dont have the balls to do so unfortunately

Reactions: sanctionedcurious85
S

sanctionedcurious85

Dec 26, 2023
Guess itll take someone paying the 60 to test it. Maybe we all chip in for a

Was hoping to see someone by now say they'd test it. 60 isn't much to lose to find out if it's a scam

tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
Can't use tor or monero to purchase it, which means that at the very least it gets confiscated. There's no plausible deniability here, so you can easily get caught trying to smuggle a scheduled substance in the US.

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
PENTO ON DARKWEB IS ALL SCAAAAAAAMM DUDE FENTANYL ISNT THERE EITHER LMAO

Its absolutely illegal and the fact that you cant pay with btc means the feds can identify you easier. I am not scaring anyone since no one got arrested for ordering from D but I am just saying its a schedule 2 drug here

edit: Need a guinea pig from the US to try and order it. I dont have the balls to do so unfortunately
Fentanyl is everywhere on the dark web

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023

Its a class 2 schedule substance in USA

Only class 4 in Canada so no real problem if caught.

Sentence and laws are softer here. USA as always been tougher on crime and drugs than Canada.

Government sells weed all across Canada. So no big deal buying pentobarbital or nembutal.

But im no lawyer so everybody are at their own risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emi
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Fentanyl is also a class 2 substance in the usa. So both have risks , i just wish my N source would deliver in Canada , as a class 4 substance, its a go. Lol

But im no lawyer so everybody are at their own risk.
i think the penalties for importing pento vs fent are different. One is involved in major ods in the country the other isnt

Reactions: Attrine and Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
i think the penalties for importing pento vs fent are different. One is involved in major ods in the country the other isnt
You are right, N is not on the radar of the police, a lot of people went to tijuana and came back to their country no problem just ask ernest who helps people here.

Some people on this website , i dont have the links but i remember they said they went to mexico and came back to usa with N and no problems.

I think it would go through the mail with no problem, im sure some people never heard of it anyway.

I personnally would take a chance , if they catch me , i will be 100% release on promise of appearing in court since its not a big offense, and it can take 2 years before appearing in court here in my province for a small crime, they have more urgent case to prosecute.

We have the jordan arrest here in Canada that says if it takes too much time to prosecute , they will drop the charge.

In the link i posted , they are case of second degree murder dropped because of that.

So i wouldn't worry at all buying N it if my source was shipping to Canada.

Last edited:
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Every market. They just call it china white synthetic heroin which is code for fentanyl lol. Archetyp, the largest market currently allows fent listings for that reason.
Is it actually fentanyl though? Meaning all you have to do is snort it? There has to be a difference between heroin and fent though isn't there?

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Is it actually fentanyl though? Meaning all you have to do is snort it? There has to be a difference between heroin and fent though isn't there?
Its definitely not pure but just about nothing is. Its fentanyl thats usually mixed with heroin. Archetyp has listings for just fentanyl though.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Its definitely not pure but just about nothing is. Its fentanyl thats usually mixed with heroin. Archetyp has listings for just fentanyl though.
Thanks ima look it up. And you just snort fent correct?

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Thanks for the info , and they never seize the package, do you know which country its from ?
U.S. domestic. I would never order international. Domestic packs are very unlikely to be seized.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
U.S. domestic. I would never order international. Domestic packs are very unlikely to be seized.
Do you think there is a shipper in Canada because i live here , i would like to avoid international too. Thanks.