• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
I realized that my 'true' personality has peeked out a little bit relatively little ago.

If you ask me What is your favorite book? My mind goes blank.

I've been submerged in misery, pain, anxiety, fear, abandonment and more crap for so many years that i have almost nothing 'interesting' to talk about. I'm almost like an empty, broken book.

I always minimize the state i am in. But I'm actually constantly walking on very thin, brittle ice.

Last edited:
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
Maybe you just haven't found something that interests you, have you tried engines?

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
Maybe you just haven't found something that interests you, have you tried engines?

I have found a lot of things that i find interesting but relatively recently. I actually have a very high level of curiosity but for various reasons that curiosity was buried for many years, one of the many things that made me hate learning was my horrible time in school.

Also my brain is in a very damaged state, i'm mentally very fragile right now and have little energy to satisfy that curiosity. 😓

• Hugs
Reactions: feder and FitsTime
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
I have found a lot of things that i find interesting but relatively recently. I actually have a very high level of curiosity but for various reasons that curiosity was buried for many years, one of the many things that made me hate learning was my horrible time in school.

Also my brain is in a very damaged state, i'm mentally very fragile right now and have little energy to satisfy that curiosity. 😓
explain this brain damage better.

Reactions: FitsTime
FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I realized that my 'true' personality has peeked out a little bit relatively little ago.

If you ask me What is your favorite book? My mind goes blank.

I've been submerged in misery, pain, anxiety, fear, abandonment and more crap for so many years that i have almost nothing 'interesting' to talk about. I'm almost like an empty, broken book.

I always minimize the state i am in. But I'm actually constantly walking on very thin, brittle ice.
I perfectly understand you my friend, but IT IS Not your fault, society is a mess and people have their own stuff to do, they are not there to help you, in many cases they will put you down. People make their own happiness on the suffering of others... Only few are mature and share.. Try to enjoy life at the most without caring of other people.
explain this brain damage better.
Yes, would like to know also.

Reactions: divinemistress36