• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mylastserenade

Oct 19, 2020
Time to CTB.
Ill go with partial hanging in my bathroom.
I've written all the letters i need to.
I've set up an email to be sent at a certain time to a close friend telling him i've CTB.
Playing my favourite playlist of songs.

What else is there to do?
Hopefully all will be quiet and ill find my peace.

NoDream

NoDream

Student
Mar 27, 2018
Time to CTB.
Ill go with partial hanging in my bathroom.
I've written all the letters i need to.
I've set up an email to be sent at a certain time to a close friend telling him i've CTB.
Playing my favourite playlist of songs.

What else is there to do?
Hopefully all will be quiet and ill find my peace.

Vill du berätta om varför?

M

mylastserenade

Oct 19, 2020
sadly im still here, i was so sure i'd be strong enough to go through with it today, fuck! Guess ill live another painful bullshit day and hopefully i can go through with it tomorrow. I'm such a failure. I know i wont be feeling better tomorrow and yet i cant do itqweihrtqwethq23123w4

Beforeigo

Beforeigo

Mar 2, 2020
sadly im still here, i was so sure i'd be strong enough to go through with it today, fuck! Guess ill live another painful bullshit day and hopefully i can go through with it tomorrow. I'm such a failure. I know i wont be feeling better tomorrow and yet i cant do itqweihrtqwethq23123w4
There's no pressure, make sure you're ready, try to calm down, gather your thoughts and give yourself time if you need it. Sending you hugs sorry things are so fucking shit

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I'm sorry you're in such pain and sorrow. There is absolutely no shame in not being ready. Ctb is the biggest decision you'll ever make in your life- please give yourself as much time as you need to come to terms with that and make your final decision. We're here for you no matter what :heart: :heart:

L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
You're not a failure. Take all the time you need. Like others have said; make sure you're ready. Hope you're doing okay :hug:

Reactions: Spitfire
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
it's okay. many of us have struggled with SI. it's just not your time yet. you'll be ready when you're ready, whenever that may be. -hug hug-

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020

I am glad to hear you are still here. You failed and so what? I hope somehow you do feel better tomorrow too.

Keep on going forward for now then..

Reactions: Lostandlooking
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
You haven't failed. It's just not your time to go yet. Hugs.

• Love
Reactions: Spitfire
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Most people find the actual act to be a challenge so don't beat yourself up over it. You can try again later.

Reactions: Lostandlooking