• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I will be going by the end of the year. I wanted to post my regime now incase anyone wanted to ask questions about it. I have done a lot of research under the mentoring of ❤Stan. My plan is loosely based on ❤Stan's guide (I'll post link at the end) but tailored to my individual needs and medications already prescribed to me. I have bought only the SN and antacid.

Method - SN Stat (Quetiapine AE)

8 hours before SN - Begin Fast

2 hours before SN - Withdraw fluids

45mins before SN - 400mg Quetiapine (AE), 60mg Propranolol, 20mg Diazepam

30mins before SN - Antacids (Rennie tablets x 4-6)

SN - 20gms mixed in 50ml of water

If you have any questions about my method, please feel free to ask on this thread. I promise I won't be grumpy or sarcastic!

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148/

Last edited:
A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
You already know your regimen is perfect. I also plan to CTB by the end of the year.

I just wanted to say you will be missed by many here. Your presence has been a very good one here. If you CTB before me I will do all I can to be here with you when you do.

I appreciate you, and your posts and presence here. And of course support you no matter what. I hope you find the peace you deserve @BPD_LE

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Damn I'm speechless, this winter has been so cold and unforgiving. I hate to see such a beautiful soul like you leave, sorry I'm just weary over such a loss. I just hope you find the peace to end your pain. What more is there to say my friend, you'll be missed. Your memes will be missed. Whatever happens, Thank You so much for being a friend to me, I'm grateful for the time we've interacted. I'm not much help but if you need anyone to listen I'm here. Hugs okay.

H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
In comparison with Queitiapine, do you think Mirtazapine would work as well to use as an AE?

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
You will be missed here for sure! just out of interest I dont suppose you recall what antacid Stan used in the end? I'm still trying to think if i should use Zantac or just not bother?! thanks for sharing yr plan & for helping me with some questions in the past too.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Defcon5 and BPD_LE
W

WaitingAround2Die

Dec 12, 2019
Thank you for sharing your planned regimen.

Do you have a way to get hold of the AE [Quetiapine]?

I only ask as I'm in the UK and if I am going to CTB with SN it would be useful to know how best to get hold of an AE.

Is it okay to ask this? I'm pretty new here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Defcon5
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
You will be missed here for sure! just out of interest I dont suppose you recall what antacid Stan used in the end? I'm still trying to think if i should use Zantac or just not not bother?! thanks for sharing yr plan & for helping me with some questions in the past too.
Stan used milk of magnesia. Thank you.
Thank you for sharing your planned regimen.

Do you have a way to get hold of the AE [Quetiapine]?

I only ask as I'm in the UK and if I am going to CTB with SN it would be useful to know how best to get hold of an AE.

Quetiapine is a prescribed antipsycotic used to treat anything from anxiety, insomnia and in high doses, psychosis. I'm on it anyway so it's just lucky.
You can buy Metoclopramide on the well-known online auction site. Or you may want to look into Buscopan if you can't get hold of anything else. Buscopan is available over the counter without prescription.

Last edited:
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Wow this thread is another tough one to hear. You'll definitely be missed by me and many others here as already evidenced. This is a tough time of year and the place is losing alot of good people lately.

I hope the remaining time you've got left goes as smoothly as possible and that you find the peace you seek. I'll try to be around to provide any extra support I can when the time comes.

T

TheLastGoodbye

Student
Oct 23, 2019
I've never talked to you personally, but I see your posts all the time. You will be missed by the whole community. I'm sad to see you go, but I hope you find the peace you are looking for. Tell the others on the other side I say hello. See you on the other side one of these days.

ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
I don't know you personally BPD_LE., but I noticed you as soon as you joined the forum. I remember seeing your flag waving (bitmoji?)pfp In posts you'd make, often in the off topics games. I've been incredibly depressed...well for a long time- but was really hit hard end of this summer. So I've not been a very active member in the past months, as I've not been able to contribute much. But I could tell you'd become a popular and much beloved member of this forum & I sure was right. Thanks for everything you have contributed to this community. This winter has been absolutely awful; both in a literal sense & the amount of loss there has been. And winter hasn't even officially started yet..

On that note, I'm so sorry that your going to be leaving. However, I support your decision & I hope that you have the most peaceful exit possible. I don't know what comes next, but I just wish that your travels be smooth & you find the peace you seek & deserve. Best wishes to you. Hugs.

Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
Hi, @BPD_LE. May I ask how you arrived at your seroquel dose? I take 800 every night. Best wishes to you on your journey.

• Hugs
Reactions: BPD_LE
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Will u be doing a goodbye thread?...im debating milk of mag now! as thats what the sn inhouse expert took for his departure!

Reactions: BPD_LE