• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Defcon5

Defcon5

Dec 1, 2019
Wow this is sad to hear for me!!! "The Queen of meme"; I'm not entirely sure how the meme thread can really go on with you leaving us. Thank you for all your great posts and please know, you've brightened my day many times! Please keep us Updated friend.

How I imagine the bus will look for you...being such a badass and all :wink:
E868BF77 E758 4FC5 81A4 5D3A317506AF

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Looks like you have a solid regime! I am aiming for near the end of the year as well..
I have always enjoyed your presence as well as reading your responses here at SS.
Wishing you a safe and peaceful journey, love. :heart:

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Hi, @BPD_LE. May I ask how you arrived at your seroquel dose? I take 800 every night. Best wishes to you on your journey.
I'm on 200mg a day. The dopamine blocking starts to be most effective at 400mg and increases with the dose. I'll knock myself out if I take any more because my body isn't used to it. With you already on 800mg daily, your laughing in the face of SN! You have a fantastic AE option on your doorstep!
How I imagine the bus will look for you...being such a badass and all :wink:
View attachment 21642
Me on the bus, saying goodbye
D2MPf6uTGvRbW

Last edited:
D

Daffodil

Student
Dec 23, 2019
H
Yes @MeltingHeart @6ixxy @Jean4 I will say goodbye ❤

Hi, if you are still around - how did you decide on the 400mg Quetiapine? Do you think you'd need more if you weren't taking those other medications at the same time, or if you weren't already taking it regularly?

Best wishes to you.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
H

Hi, if you are still around - how did you decide on the 400mg Quetiapine? Do you think you'd need more if you weren't taking those other medications at the same time, or if you weren't already taking it regularly?

Best wishes to you.
That question is answered a few posts above.

Reactions: BPD_LE
T

The Hunter

Jun 4, 2019
I will be going by the end of the year. I wanted to post my regime now incase anyone wanted to ask questions about it. I have done a lot of research under the mentoring of ❤Stan. My plan is loosely based on ❤Stan's guide (I'll post link at the end) but tailored to my individual needs and medications already prescribed to me. I have bought only the SN and antacid.

Method - SN Stat (Quetiapine AE)

8 hours before SN - Begin Fast

2 hours before SN - Withdraw fluids

45mins before SN - 400mg Quetiapine (AE), 60mg Propranolol, 20mg Diazepam

30mins before SN - Antacids (Rennie tablets x 4-6)

SN - 20gms mixed in 50ml of water

If you have any questions about my method, please feel free to ask on this thread. I promise I won't be grumpy or sarcastic!

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148/

When you refer to your method as "SN Stat (Quetiapine AE)" are you are referring to what Stan call "Stat Dose"?

and what does "AE" mean when you write this together with quetiapine?

sorry if i'm looking stupid but i am very psychologically debilitated and with difficulty to understanding things and i am not fluent in english. hugs

Reactions: BPD_LE
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
When you refer to your method as "SN Stat (Quetiapine AE)" are you are referring to what Stan call "Stat Dose"?

and what does "AE" mean when you write this together with quetiapine?

sorry if i'm looking stupid but i am very psychologically debilitated and with difficulty to understanding things and i am not fluent in english. hugs

I think the AE is an abbreviation for anti-emetic (AE)

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I haven't had the chance to interact with you, but I've seen your posts and you've made me smile. Your regime is fantastic! I hope you find the peace you deserve. :heart:

DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
what do you mean by begin fast and what are antacids?

ShadowChild

ShadowChild

Any time now.
Jan 13, 2020
This might be a daft question but what are the dopamine blockers for?

K

Knowledgeseeker

Jan 14, 2020
This sounds too complicated and reliant on prescriptions. What does SN actually do? What's wrong with nitrogen gas?

issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
This sounds too complicated and reliant on prescriptions. What does SN actually do? What's wrong with nitrogen gas?
read the sn megathread and the wiki it should help with any questions

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
SN deprives you of oxygen due to Methomoglobin.
You don't need the prescription stuff. It's just there to make it easier. All you really need is the SN mixed with water. And keep it in your stomach