draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
Since I was unable to get meto this will be my regime, does this sound okay?

No food for 12h
No drink for 2-3h
45m prior 1000mg ibuprofen 5x200mg
45m prior 20mg Zofran 5x4mg
20m prior 75mg mirtazapine 5x15mg
(Might be 150mg 10x15mg not sure it says they're 15mg tablets but instructions say take half a tablet before bed for insomnia)

Any edits I should make? Idk if maybe I should take more or less of the ibuprofen or Zofran. The 5 tablets of mirtazapine are all I have left. I have no access of benzos hence me using mirtazapine as a sedative.
Also for reference I am 5'10 135lbs fairly skinny with a high metabolism and zero tolerance to any of these meds I haven't taken any of them regularly at all

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: warriorkot, thebookofdisquiet., Twntysix and 2 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Recommended dosage of Ibuprofen is 600mg, don't go up too high to 1000mg.

• Hugs
Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy and draekmir
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Thank you for the information
Also the recommended dosage for Zofran is 20mg, yes, but I highly recommend to raise the dosage a little bit, if you have a weak stomach. If not then don't worry.

Other than that your plan looks good. How much SN will you take?

• Love
Reactions: draekmir
draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
Also the recommended dosage for Zofran is 20mg, yes, but I highly recommend to raise the dosage a little bit, if you have a weak stomach. If not then don't worry.

Other than that your plan looks good. How much SN will you take?
So maybe 28mg 7x4 Zofran? I can't say I have a weak stomach but I know I gag if I take a shot of alcohol.

As for SN it will be 25g in 50-60ml of water and a backup glass. If attempt 1 somehow fails I'll return for advice as I have 100g of SN so I'll have enough for a second attempt but hopefully I'll never return

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
So maybe 28mg 7x4 Zofran? I can't say I have a weak stomach but I know I gag if I take a shot of alcohol.

As for SN it will be 25g in 50-60ml of water and a backup glass. If attempt 1 somehow fails I'll return for advice as I have 100g of SN so I'll have enough for a second attempt but hopefully I'll never return
Yeah, do something like that for the AE. I also used to gag when I drink alcohol and AE prevented me from vomiting. (not a problem anymore but just some information)

You should put less SN in the backup glass if you want, there will already be SN from the first glass in your body and more SN in the second glass may cause you to gag or even vomit even further.

Best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sid19 and draekmir
draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
Yeah, do something like that for the AE. I also used to gag when I drink alcohol and AE prevented me from vomiting. (not a problem anymore but just some information)

You should put less SN in the backup glass if you want, there will already be SN from the first glass in your body and more SN in the second glass may cause you to gag or even vomit even further.

Best wishes.
So 15g backup glass? Leaving me enough for 2 attempts and 20g left over which if 2 attempts fail somehow I'll use the 20g left over to run as many tests on as possible to figure out why it failed

Best wishes.
Ps the Zofran is dissolvable tablets meant to be placed under the tongue, do I just swallow with water like a normal pill or dissolve them in like 20ml of water and take as a shot?

Last edited:
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
So 15g backup glass? Leaving me enough for 2 attempts and 20g left over which if 2 attempts fail somehow I'll use the 20g left over to run as many tests on as possible to figure out why it failed

Ps the Zofran is dissolvable tablets meant to be placed under the tongue, do I just swallow with water like a normal pill or dissolve them in like 20ml of water and take as a shot?
20gm in the 2nd glass and if you have a 3rd glass do 15gm in that one.

the lack of water will make your mouth dry but I advise you to just dissolve it. If you take a dissolvable pill as a normal pill, it won't work as quickly and won't have the desired effects. In this case, antiemetic effects.

draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
20gm in the 2nd glass and if you have a 3rd glass do 15gm in that one.

the lack of water will make your mouth dry but I advise you to just dissolve it. If you take a dissolvable pill as a normal pill, it won't work as quickly and won't have the desired effects. In this case, antiemetic effects.
So dissolve the Zofran and take like a shot?

draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
Sorry I misunderstood, take what like a shot?
What's the best way to take the Zofran since they are dissolvable tablets? I'll be taking 7 of them so I was thinking dissolve all 7 in 20ml of water and drink it like it's a shot of alcohol 45m prior to SN

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
What's the best way to take the Zofran since they are dissolvable tablets? I'll be taking 7 of them so I was thinking dissolve all 7 in 20ml of water and drink it like it's a shot of alcohol 45m prior to SN
Dissolvable Zofran tablets are designed to be taken without water. If you dissolve these tablets in water and then drink the solution, it may still be effective, but it's not the intended method of administration. To ensure that it works properly you may have to ask the person who prescribed you these tablets because I'm not so sure.

draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
So just dissolve the tablets under my tongue one/two at a time like intended? I was worried that might taste terrible or take too long to be effective but I'm down if it stops this suffering lol
Dissolvable Zofran tablets are designed to be taken without water. If you dissolve these tablets in water and then drink the solution, it may still be effective, but it's not the intended method of administration. To ensure that it works properly you may have to ask the person who prescribed you these tablets because I'm not so sure.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
So just dissolve the tablets under my tongue one/two at a time like intended? I was worried that might taste terrible or take too long to be effective but I'm down if it stops this suffering lol
I would recommend to just take them under your tongue.

• Hugs
draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
Alright so this is what I got so far

No food for 12h
No drink for 2-3h
45m prior 600mg ibuprofen 3x200mg
Then 20mg Zofran 5x4mg (dissolve under tongue)
After tablets are dissolved 75mg mirtazapine 5x15mg
15m later 25g SN in 50ml water
Backup 15g in 50ml water
Backup 10g in 50ml water

Reactions: Sid19
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Alright so this is what I got so far

No food for 12h
No drink for 2-3h
45m prior 600mg ibuprofen 3x200mg
Then 20mg Zofran 5x4mg (dissolve under tongue)
After tablets are dissolved 75mg mirtazapine 5x15mg
Backup 15g in 50ml water
Backup 10g in 50ml water
Oh btw I forgot to say but mirtazapine in low dosages can act as an antiemetic. You don't have to take mirtazapine as an antiemetic but its just information. 15mg is how much some people take it for antiemetic effects, idk about any other cases so you can maybe test yourself if possible.

• Love
draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
Oh btw I forgot to say but mirtazapine in low dosages can act as an antiemetic. You don't have to take mirtazapine as an antiemetic but its just information. 15mg is how much some people take it for antiemetic effects, idk about any other cases so you can maybe test yourself if possible.
Oh I wasn't aware of that but that sounds good, I'm taking it for the sedative properties to help me lose consciousness sooner

draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
I found a trail out to the woods and a spot on a little island in the middle of a tiny river. It's so peaceful here. I have everything I need on me. I'll try to document but phone is at 7%

AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
Careful with taking a much higher Dose of mirtazapine than that what you usually take. It has exactly the opposite effect of what you want if you overdose, it can cause heart racing and cramping.
A normal Dose is fine, maybe +1 pill of that what you are used to take.

Last edited:
  • Love
draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
IMG 20230920 185926254 HDR
Careful with taking a higher Dose of mirtazapine then what you usually take. It has exactly the opposite effect of what you want if you overdose, it can cause heart racing and cramping.
A normal Dose is fine, maybe +1 pill then what you are used to take
I don't normally take any I was only giving 15 and haven't had one in about 2 months

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン and Twntysix
draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
No food for 12h ✅
No drink for 2-3h ✅
45m prior 600mg ibuprofen 3x200mg ✅ (had to take a sip of water to get it down)
Now to dissolve 5x 4mg Zofran (ondanseron) under my tongue
Checklist to do after dissolving the Zofran
45mg mirtazapine 3x15mg

Backup 15g in 50ml water
Backup 10g in 50ml water
The Zofran were so small o.o I put all 5 under my tongue. I was gonna do 3 then 2 but didn't except them to be tiny.
5% on phone
They taste bad though and there's a lot of powder I might have another sip of water

Last edited:
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
All the best to you and good luck with your attempt. If you get second thoughts, please dont be afraid or ashamed to abort and go back / talk with anyone/ talk with us.

• Love
Reactions: Sid19 and draekmir
draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
I'm definitely going to need a cigarette after the mirtazapine (which I will take at 7:30pm my time. It's currently 7:16) while I wait to take the SN at 8
Tbh I wanted some deep meaningful things to say at the end. To make an impact or difference or stand up for mental health reform but tbh I'm just another trans statistic who's government and family failed her. So many have hurt me I hope this hurts them back
The Zofran is all dissolved. That was nasty. I'm taking my second sip of water. The first being to take the ibuprofen

• Hugs
Reactions: AnonGermany
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
Do you have enough Power left on your phone til 8? Just so you can talk with us/anyone while prepping and consuming

• Hugs
draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
I have 4% just sent a timed email for tomorrow afternoon at 1pm so they know where to find me. I'm just watching the river. It's cold wish I had a blanket
Oh well too late for regrets I guess lol
Took my 3 mirtazapine which might of been 6idk I'm prepping sn and backup now
My mirtazapine says to break in half and take 1/2 nightly for insomnia. 15mg I took 3 my teeth are numb
They might be stronger than expected
25.3g going into 60ml water. I'll be mixing and will take at 8. Then will make backup of 15g in 50ml hopefully I don't puke
Almost all of it dissolved almost instantly. I didn't think about this but hopefully cold water is okay I don't have any way of making warm to dissolve better
1% idk how timed emails work with dead phone IMG 20230920 194621083

Last edited:
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
Cold water is fine no worries about that. Maybe you can put your Backpack on your Lap while you are still sitting for now. Might help a little with the Cold. After consuming the SN you can use it as pillow once u get Dizzy, lay on your right side

Much love to you since power will go to 0 for you. Our thoughts are with you ❤❤

Last edited:
  • Love
draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
I plan to use it as a pillow sitting on right side a little less than 45 degree angle
Sorry I won't be able to update if I throw up I'll make a new account if worse happens
I love you all (except the ones trying to take us down and get rid of sources)
I'm getting sleepy hard to move I'll drink sn soon
Omg it's terrible I'll have to sip and so salty

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: アホペンギン, Meditation guide and AnonGermany
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
We are here for you, you are not alone in this. You are nearly there. Dont forget the right side when laying down, try to stay calm (easy to say)

draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
I threw up a tiny bit
I'm so hot and sweaty

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: アホペンギン, Meditation guide and Twntysix