AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
if you think you threw up too much, you can take a sip of the Backup. If you throw up more and more i recommend calling for an ambulance right now before your phone goes to 0%

Hot and sweaty is normal, your heart is probably beating fast now. The Body is starting to react to the Situation and the SN withdrawing your oxygen. The Body is trying to compensate for that.

I have to sadly assume that your Power is at 0% now and can only hope you will be through this in the next couple of minutes. Goodbye Kind Stranger, may you find peace now ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: Sid19
strawb12

strawb12

Student
Mar 26, 2023
goodbye, I'll try to remember you.

• Love
Reactions: AnonGermany
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
Best of wished @draekmir , you picked a beautiful spot.

• Love
ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
Keep pulling through this @draekmir, we'll miss you!

• Love
Maeve

Maeve

The screaming never stops
Jul 17, 2023
This is a really nice spot. I hope all goes well.

• Love
Reactions: Sid19 and AnonGermany
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
This is a really nice spot. I hope all goes well.
The view they described seems to be really peaceful indeed. I really hope everything worked out for them.

• Love
Reactions: Maeve
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I hope all is well for this lovely person. May she rest in peace.

warriorkot

warriorkot

enjoy the unknown
Sep 20, 2023
i hope youre peaceful. i hope there was no pain. ill be thinking of you

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Praying that this wonderful soul has found her peace.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you found the freedom you were searching for, best wishes.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I admire this single minded determination. I was impressed with how energetic and determined and focused this person, I hate calling her this person but not being sure of pronouns, was. I get this sense that the one who has done this had so much going on in particular for her organization and lots of good qualities. It's heartbreaking whenever anyone has to do this but as always, she was in charge of her own destiny, as it should be for all of us. And as someone who does believe firmly in an afterlife I'm sure she was welcomed and shown her new home, a place of beauty peace joy and community, with loving people around her to help her and comfort her.

It seems that the nicest people do this and it's terrible they have to be alone, telling no one, confiding only in strangers on a website. Some day maybe the world will be more enlightened. No one wants anyone to ever have to do this. But each of us owns our own life. We all make our own decisions. Or at least that's how it should be.

• Love
Reactions: Anon1337 and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I admire this single minded determination. I was impressed with how energetic and determined and focused this person, I hate calling her this person but not being sure of pronouns, was. I get this sense that the one who has done this had so much going on in particular for her organization and lots of good qualities. It's heartbreaking whenever anyone has to do this but as always, she was in charge of her own destiny, as it should be for all of us. And as someone who does believe firmly in an afterlife I'm sure she was welcomed and shown her new home, a place of beauty peace joy and community, with loving people around her to help her and comfort her.

It seems that the nicest people do this and it's terrible they have to be alone, telling no one, confiding only in strangers on a website. Some day maybe the world will be more enlightened. No one wants anyone to ever have to do this. But each of us owns our own life. We all make our own decisions. Or at least that's how it should be.
I, too, admire this determination that the OP possessed and I find it heartbreaking as well that this person with amazing qualities was forced to resort to ctb.

I believe in the afterlife and I'm sure they were welcomed there I hope they are at peace as well.

dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
Rest in peace and nothingness. I envy you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide