• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
I don't want to commit suicide, as I think I will end up in hell. That is literally the only thing stopping me. I suffer from anxiety, BPD, clinical depression & OCD. I have even suffered from psychosis in the past. I'm on the path to recovery- except for depression. It is so hard to deal with it. Do you think I can live out the rest of my life or is ctb inevitable?

P

polarbear

attention seeking bi-polar
Oct 11, 2020
you have to keep busy and
gain some confidence or itll always be in the back of your mind
can i ask, what religionyou follow?

P

polarbear

Oct 11, 2020
i am from a muslim background as well,i dont know if acid rain and smog is something new,if there was a volcanic explotion there would be acid rain ,ancient people knew that
do you believe we come from adma and hawa?

D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
i am from a muslim background as well,i dont know if acid rain and smog is something new,if there was a volcanic explotion there would be acid rain ,ancient people knew that
do you believe we come from adma and hawa?
Basically, I do. Are you non-religious now?
It depends on you, if you can overcome the fear of hell and ctb still. I'm not religious so I can't relate or anything. I don't get why a person would have to suffer in hell for ctbing though, being on earth is already hell
It's just that, unfortunately, most ppl are fine living on Earth & don't think life is full of suffering.

P

polarbear

Oct 11, 2020
i must say i m afraid of hell as well,i dont believe in god but if i am wrong that would be soooo bad....i think you should keep on fighting as long as you can

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
i must say i m afraid of hell as well,i dont believe in god but if i am wrong that would be soooo bad....i think you should keep on fighting as long as you can
i m non religious but i m not 100% sure,i often think that i might be wrong and allah might exist afterall
Thanks for the reply. I'm currently distracting myself by listening to music & watching reality tv shows. Reality tv shows keep me happy!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: polarbear
K

Keto

Student
Feb 8, 2020
If you are a Muslim, then follow the Prophet teaching and don't make this life (world) a concern.

O Allah! Make not this life the greatest of our concerns, nor the best knowledge that we can attain.

He also said

Whoever makes the Hereafter his goal, Allah makes his heart rich, and organizes his affairs, and the world comes to him whether it want to or not. And whoever makes the world his goal, Allah puts his poverty right before his eyes, and disorganizes his affairs, and the world does not come to him, except what has been decreed for him.

D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
Thank you. @Keto, Are you Muslim?

Reactions: Keto
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I don't want to commit suicide, as I think I will end up in hell. That is literally the only thing stopping me. I suffer from anxiety, BPD, clinical depression & OCD. I have even suffered from psychosis in the past. I'm on the path to recovery- except for depression. It is so hard to deal with it. Do you think I can live out the rest of my life or is ctb inevitable?
I always think recovery is possible if you really want it. As for ending up in hell just for committing suicide, I've talked to several Christian pastors and they've all agreed that committing suicide isn't a one-way ticket to hell, so I wouldn't worry about that. I really hope things turn out the way you want. Everyone deserves to find peace, one way or another. ✌️❤️

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
You have to keep yourself busy, easier said than done, but a 40mn walk or a long drive listening to your favourite music can help a bit. It's a day by day with depression. A big hug to you.Hope things get better for you hun.

D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
You have to keep yourself busy, easier said than done, but a 40mn walk or a long drive listening to your favourite music can help a bit. It's a day by day with depression. A big hug to you.Hope things get better for you hun.
Thank you so much, Sherri. For being there for me. Life is an uphill struggle, but the support I receive on SS helps.

D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
@Keto, Thanks for the advice. Where r you from? We can chat one-to-one if u would prefer it.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Thank you so much, Sherri. For being there for me. Life is an uphill struggle, but the support I receive on SS helps.
No need to thank me, we are here for you, if you ever wanna chat my pm is always open. another big hug :heart: :hug:

TheSomebody

TheSomebody

Sep 28, 2020
Do your hobbies and the things you like the most, maybe you can survive just with that

TheSomebody

TheSomebody

Sep 28, 2020
try to find new hobbies. Do you like games? They are a very good alternative to escapism

D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
try to find new hobbies. Do you like games? They are a very good alternative to escapism
I appreciate you trying to help. But, I have poor hand-eye coordination, so video games are a big no. Life is mostly suffering, and not a day goes by where I don't regret my existence.

Phill

Phill

Student
Dec 19, 2019
I feel you. The only reason why I've never really considered suicide, even when things were worse, is because I don't wanna end up in hell too.

I don't think ctb is inevitable. I'm not good at giving advice, but if I had to, I'd say: try some exercises. I say this because I know damn well that having a hobbie, doing the things you like, distracting yourself, etc. are very difficult things to do when you have no motivation. Exercising can give you, over time, the little motivation you need to start doing other things.

TheSomebody

TheSomebody

Sep 28, 2020
games can improve hand-eye coordination and there are many great games out there that don't require a much of coordination, like Detroit Become Human, life is strange, portal etc.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
I feel you. The only reason why I've never really considered suicide, even when things were worse, is because I don't wanna end up in hell too.

I don't think ctb is inevitable. I'm not good at giving advice, but if I had to, I'd say: try some exercises. I say this because I know damn well that having a hobbie, doing the things you like, distracting yourself, etc. are very difficult things to do when you have no motivation. Exercising can give you, over time, the little motivation you need to start doing other things.
I'm currently signed up for swimming lessons. That's a good way to exercise.

D

Deleted member 25174

Jan 4, 2021
As a Catholic I can recant on my deathbed and if it's real I'll be fine but if it's not it won'tmatter anyway. Also as a Catholic we're allowed to bring anyone into heaven we want and I will have everyone who won't get into heaven because of suicide there with me and I already told one of those preachers by the shops I was taking everyone from Islam and Judaism to heaven with me, much to his chagrin.

Reactions: lost_soul83
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
First off, I'm really sorry you're feeling like this.

I used to be a catholic and I was scared of the same. Then, I realize my thoughts would be different if I had been born in any other country. For example, Iraq or Senegal.

Still, I think believing in something gives you more strength to cope with life. "Faith" is amazing. I wish I could get it back but I can't.

I don't think a hell exists but you won't believe and of course I respect that.

My best advice would be.. why don't read you more about yours and other religions? You might find another answer and more clarity that way.

Anyway, wish you the best.

Hugs and love.