• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
And this is why I'm never able to understand those who act like suicide is always the worst outcome ever, as existence itself is the problem and I'd prefer to not exist no matter what, I'd always see it as better that this existence peacefully disappears into nothingness.

For me having access to a peaceful suicide could only ever be something positive as it's suffering prevention in an existence that was always undesirable in the first place, the thought of never being able to suffer ever again comforts me and existence is nothing but suffering.
I see suicide as the way to find peace from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human, how is suicide supposedly so bad when it means the end to suffering, existence is what is bad instead as it's the source of all harm, torment and agony with no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist, all I see as desirable is being permanently free from this hellish and harmful existence.

For me a peaceful suicide would be a beautiful release from all futile, unnecessary suffering, I find it beautiful how ceasing to exist solves everything, I see so much beauty in the thought of permanently ceasing to exist. Existence truly is just a cycle of endless cruelty and torment that so tragically repeats once new life is forced here, to me existence is like a virus that causes nothing but harm and suffering, torturing existing beings that were unfortunate enough to be brought here.

Just the fact that existence is so evil and being aware of how evil it truly is, is why the eternal absence of everything is so beautiful to me, it's beautiful to think of the permanent end to all suffering, I find it beautiful how one cannot suffer from not existing. And this is why it's really insane to me when people act like suicide is so bad and wrong for everyone when there are no disadvantages to not existing after all and nobody who no longer exists can mourn for how they lack the ability to suffer in this repulsive existence.
The fact that life exists in the first place is just so incredibly tragic to me, I only want the peace of non-existence, I'd always prefer true peace over suffering in this existence, for me suicide is suffering, pain and torture prevention, it's the way to find safety from suffering and harm.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Which is why I'm pro choice; I have no problem with those whose life is happy and fulfilling, just as I fully get why for others ctb would be a wonderful escape.
What is more puzzling to me is why pro lifers can't just accept that not all of us share their view.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Suffering.
Feb 28, 2023
Life is full of craving, disappointment, apathy and suffering, it's especially disappointing how much people are against suicide when it's not wrong at all. All of these problems that never existed before life. This fatigue and never ending agony.