• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

inutil

Apr 22, 2024
I researched a lot about propranolol and came up with this plan, 6 boxes with 30 tablets of 80 mg of propranolol which would be 14.4 grams,
Metoclopramide 10 mg every 7-8 hours, starting at least 36 hours before the cocktail.
I also have two boxes of diazepam and a box of flunitrazepam, I intend to prepare with the ae, at the end of the preparation I would take propranolol and some flunitrazepam tablets, from the sources I researched it would take between 6 and 8 hours to take effect, but That wouldn't be a problem for me, I have plenty of time.
Any suggestion? It should work, right?

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
I researched a lot about propranolol and came up with this plan, 6 boxes with 30 tablets of 80 mg of propranolol which would be 14.4 grams,
Metoclopramide 10 mg every 7-8 hours, starting at least 36 hours before the cocktail.
I also have two boxes of diazepam and a box of flunitrazepam, I intend to prepare with the ae, at the end of the preparation I would take propranolol and some flunitrazepam tablets, from the sources I researched it would take between 6 and 8 hours to take effect, but That wouldn't be a problem for me, I have plenty of time.
Any suggestion? It should work, right?
Sounds about par from what I read. I've been researching it too. Although it's not a 100%. I also think that you can't be found for a good while or the chance they can get you back is heightened.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
Good luck my friend
Please keep us updated
I hope it is painless and you find peace

Reactions: inutil
L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
there is a member with toxicbase access in the thread. you can comment on the thread for more info, if you haven't got the answer. on paper your propranolol amount mixed with heavy benzos should work. make sure you haven't found for long time.

I

inutil

Apr 22, 2024
Sounds about par from what I read. I've been researching it too. Although it's not a 100%. I think also is that you can't be found for a good while or the chance they can get you back is heightened.
time is not a problem for me, this method pleases me because it is gentle, I am trying to deceive my si, the possibility of being rescued pleases me, I know I will die, but I will take the pills with the idea that I will just sleep .
It's weird, but it's how I believe it will work.
there is a member with toxicbase access in the thread. you can comment on the thread for more info, if you haven't got the answer. on paper your propranolol amount mixed with heavy benzos should work. make sure you haven't found for long time.
Could you give me the link please?