• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
I was about to make a thread about this, it just got flagged by Avast.
Sasu
And I didn't get a screenshot of it, but SaSu's image uploader (i.sanctioned-suicide.net) also got flagged while I was uploading that image.
I highly doubt that SaSu contains anything malicious, considering the mods and the fact that Avast has given me more false flags than genuine ones, I honestly think it's a censorship attempt.

P

pace_of_the_future

Mar 10, 2024
Mine (avast) has also started having the same problem? Maybe it's just with avast? Checked on virustotal and everything seemed to be fine

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
View attachment 131728
And I didn't get a screenshot of it, but SaSu's image uploader (i.sanctioned-suicide.net) also got flagged while I was uploading that image.
I highly doubt that SaSu contains anything malicious, considering the mods and the fact that Avast has given me more false flags than genuine ones, I honestly think it's a censorship attempt.
same!

Reactions: Ambivalent1
Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
View attachment 131728
The fact is it says url:blacklist does make it seem like a sensorship attempt. Even antivirus software trying to dictate what you're allowed to browse lol.

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

In great pain. Suicide in progress (hopefully).
May 28, 2023
Yeah, same here this morning. I had to disable Web Shield and Avast's full access to my phone, otherwise it just wouldn't let me in here. As others have pointed out, the pro-lifers seem to be dancing their dance with antivirus software too.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
It seems there is a new update for AVG that came out this morning. It won't let me use this site at all even with adding the link in allow websites. I've had to do it a wierd way through a message notification 🤷‍♂️.

Is it safe to install AVG or is there some sort of malicious person 😂

F

fuzzy-clown

Experienced
Nov 27, 2022
Admins should report as false positive

Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
Am I the only one in the world who has no problem accessing any site without anything being flagged? I'm writing this post from my phone Xiaomi with Android and Opera as a browser. Oh, yeah, no AV either, I stopped trusting anything that identifies itself that way 16 years ago. 😂

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Most AVs are crazy when it comes to false positives, they sell this super security by making everything seem dangerous.

More pop ups make you believe the AV is securing you from so much, it really isn't though.

Checking your firewalls and outbound connections would be good to see if anything weird is pinging out.