• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

NumbOne1

Feb 7, 2020
Hey everyone,

Been a while since I posted here. My last forum activity is a year ago this week (funny coincidence, but I always tend to get pretty depressed in the winter).

The last I posted I had a shotgun and ammo, but sadly a manic episode and my big mouth got that confiscated, put me on the "no buy guns" database in my state, and I even had a stay in the psych ward for the first time. It was actually kind of fun in the moment, with how manic I was - but now my life is considerably worse from all that.

Anyways, onto my method:
Last year, I tested out whether I could suffocate myself with enough rubber bands. Turns out I could, but the SI was too powerful for me to overcome and I just took them off when it got too real.

However, I have some left over GHB from my partying days, and it's known that it's dangerous to mix GHB with alcohol, as it can cause suppressed breathing and passing out.

Basically what I want to do is drink a ton of vodka to the point that I'm dysfunctional, put the rubber bands on, but keep them from suffocating me with my hand, and then take the rest of the GHB I have left so that I pass out and then I'm choked out by the bands. While still conscious, I'll be keeping the bands from crushing my windpipe with my hand and relaxing and watching some video. But once the GHB hits my already intoxicated body, I'm thinking there will be no strength / control left to remove the bands.

This way, I can go peacefully on my side in my bed, watching a show to keep my mind off of what's happening. I've tried partial suspension hanging and it's quite scary and SI - inducing.

I am also considering instead using an exit bag vs the many rubber bands. This way, I won't be holding on until the last moment, and instead can peacefully drift to sleep. I just dislike the idea of looking at the blackness of the bag before I pass out

My original plan was to do this alcohol - GHB cocktail with partial suspension, but I don't think it's necessary, and I might actually have higher chances of failing with the partial suspension.

Looking forward to hearing your guys thoughts

gtrfvr

gtrfvr

live and let live or die
Dec 4, 2020
drink a ton of vodka to the point that I'm dysfunctional, put the rubber bands on, but keep them from suffocating me with my hand
rubber bands definitely resourceful. putting them on while shitfaced may be hard?

N

NumbOne1

Feb 7, 2020
rubber bands definitely resourceful. putting them on while shitfaced may be hard?
It'll have to be just the right amount of shitfaced, and then drink a little more after maybe. Definitely need to put them on before taking the GHB.

• Hugs
Reactions: gtrfvr
E

eternaltroubador

Jan 30, 2021
I am also considering instead using an exit bag vs the many rubber bands. This way, I won't be holding on until the last moment, and instead can peacefully drift to sleep. I just dislike the idea of looking at the blackness of the bag before I pass out

If you don't like the idea of having to wear a bag, the helium/nitrogen method can also be used by attaching a cpap mask to the tank. That's how I'm going to ctb when my time comes.

N

NumbOne1

Feb 7, 2020
If you don't like the idea of having to wear a bag, the helium/nitrogen method can also be used by attaching a cpap mask to the tank. That's how I'm going to ctb when my time comes.
I respect that, though I don't have access to helium/nitrogen. By exit bag I meant just a regular old bag with air in it, that eventually just becomes CO2

Reactions: eternaltroubador
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
Have you given any thought to the possibility that you might puke up the GHB/alcohol mixture?

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
As long as you can refrain from vomiting and lose consciousness, it may work.

N

NumbOne1

Feb 7, 2020
Yes I've thought about the puking issue - GHB itself doesn't cause vomiting but with too much alcohol it might. Good to keep in mind

I tend to hold my alcohol exceptionally well but I've never mixed it with other things before

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It would be far preferable to have a plastic bag attached to the rubber band...

Unless your rubber bands are far stronger than mine, this is a recipe for failure. If your rubber bands are much stronger than mine, putting them on properly with such a degree of inebriation will be.,..challenging

sedative plus hanging isn't new, but the timing seldom works out favorably

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Greenberg
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Don't think there's much more of a unique way to ctb...well imo if somebody wants to be unique. Go to the doctors, check if you have any underlying conditions and act accordingly

Eg; billbob goes to the doctors. Finds out he had a heart condition. (Insert heart condition)
-Billbob goes home with this knowledge.
-billbob snorts through his bodyweigt in cocaine,
-Billbobs heart condition gets the better of him

(Bilbob is a fictional character lol)

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Impressive... if I may though, 2-methyl-2-butanol would be a superior (albeit bitter tasting) alternative considering it's 20 times as potent as ethanol without the toxic effects caused by aldehydes that are produced by ethanol metabolism.