• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

HowlerFlamingpaws

Dec 26, 2023
So, I've been unsure of my CTB methods lately. At first I was thinking of going with the night-night method, but I struggle finding my carotid arteries. So then I was considering an exit bag, but I don't have the financial freedom to get an inert gas, which means I'd be left with just putting a bag over my head and just suffocating, which would probably cause a strong SI reaction. So now I've been thinking about cutting my throat. Specifically, trying to cut my aorta. I'm pretty sure this isn't a highly recommended method, since it's probably going to be painful as hell, but I figured that if I have a sharp knife and bring all my strength to bear, I'd probably cut deep enough to cut through my aorta.

So I was just curious on any thoughts, deeper insights or advice any of y'all might have (aside from the obvious "method sucks" stuff). I don't really have the ability to make purchases or ATM withdrawals and not getting them noticed, unless I wanted to abandon my partner completely and walk out on them. Which, I suppose, begs the question of "Aren't you already leaving them by trying to CTB?" Which I suppose I am. Either way, I'd rather not have to lie about strange purchases, so I'm trying to work with what I have.

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel
Ash

Ash

Warlock
Oct 4, 2021
While I'm no anatomist, I suspect that if you can't find the carotids, there's even less chance you'll find the aorta. (Happy to be corrected.)

Edited for autocorrect 🙄

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Ask a butcher how they slaughter animals with a sharp knife slitting their throats for a quick an painless death. That's the only way you can do it and the only way this method is effective - it's nearly a decapitation. Anything else in regards of slitting/cutting has a very low success rate. Another option would be to look into Seppuku.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
First, your aorta is not in your throat. It comes off of your heart and branches into all the other arteries in your body. If you're going to slit your throat, you're going to have to cut your carotids. If you want to cut your "aorta" proper, you need to basically stab yourself in the heart. SI is VERY high with this method as it involves a lot of pain. You are also going to need to be precise with your cuts to hit it. If you mess it up, you can ruin tendons in your neck or nic your trachea and leave yourself in pretty bad shape.

If you really want to try it, you need a knife that is sharper than sharp. It needs to easily glide through a piece of paper. You need to study up on your anatomy as this method also requires you to find your carotids.

Edit: autocorrect