• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
So i have seriously been thinking i want to study Social work degree. become a social worker and help depressed people/ addicted people/ those who have body dysphoria/family troubles etc .
I have a chance this year to study for a degree and i am thinking of choosing this.
i am actually a good academic and learn well so i have no doubt i can get the degree.
Anyway no one cared about me besides my father , everyone was always cold to me when i needed love.
The world seems so cold and uncaring , i want to help those in my situation i want to be someone for others that i never had.
I will help many people and do my best work and improve lives of individuals and families.
Now im 33 so i have a plan to work as A Sw/Therapist until my 55th birthday then CTB on that day.
I may only help a few people or make difference in a couple situations but to me i think its something i want to do and spend the next 20 years doing it until my death date.

what do you think? a good "cause?" or an idealistic gullible pipe dream ?
it wont matter much anyway since il be dead at 55 so is it pointless to do this plan?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think it's wonderful you wanna help people like us! Go for it!
I'm glad you've decided to live for so long. I'm 33 too and I was gonna ctb this year on Jan, 21st but I just can't do it for now.

Wish you the best and hope all your dreams come true!

P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
I think it's wonderful you wanna help people like us! Go for it!
I'm glad you've decided to live for so long. I'm 33 too and I was gonna ctb this year on Jan, 21st but I just can't do it for now.

Wish you the best and hope all your dreams come true!
thanks man but i just sometimes think maybe its not worth it since il kill myself at 55 anyway so whats the use helping people, heck i still suffer depression and loneliness so who knows if i can even last that long.