• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Housefly

Housefly

May 7, 2023
So I'm back. I got a job and got a hobby and blah blah. But I can't outrun my retardation; the reason nobody cares about me, the reason that I can't do anything right even if I'm not doing anything at all.

I can't tell my parents because "nobody cares", I'm an adult now and I have to figure my shit out. But I don't want to be an adult, I never asked for this. I was very sheltered as a child and nothing feels worth it because my parents are always right. Everything will be best if I wasn't around. I don't belong here and nobody can help me, nobody gets it and I hate talking about it anyway. I try writing everything down and I hate myself more than ever before. Please help me go, I'm a coward and can't do it on my own. I have tried but it hasn't worked, I knew it wouldn't work and I was so embarrassed that I never told anyone.

I have some pills . Please help

pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
what type of pills?
i hope you're okay.

Last edited:
thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
So I'm back. I got a job and got a hobby and blah blah. But I can't outrun my retardation; the reason nobody cares about me, the reason that I can't do anything right even if I'm not doing anything at all.

I can't tell my parents because "nobody cares", I'm an adult now and I have to figure my shit out. But I don't want to be an adult, I never asked for this. I was very sheltered as a child and nothing feels worth it because my parents are always right. Everything will be best if I wasn't around. I don't belong here and nobody can help me, nobody gets it and I hate talking about it anyway. I try writing everything down and I hate myself more than ever before. Please help me go, I'm a coward and can't do it on my own. I have tried but it hasn't worked, I knew it wouldn't work and I was so embarrassed that I never told anyone.

I have some pills . Please help
That must be awful. However, according to the rules of this site I cannot give you direct advice on how to end your life. Best of luck with whatever you decide to do though.

Reactions: seekingrelease22