• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dreaming_of_pearl

dreaming_of_pearl

I miss you I love you I’m sorry
Jun 10, 2023
I'm so proud of her she did such a good job!! Like she's been struggling for a while because people suck like you apply for jobs on LinkedIn and they are like yeahhh this position isn't open yetttt like ????

For some reason tho I woke up today with a weird sense of defeat mabye it's because I don't like change and this technically was change but I just got reminded of the fact that rn with the gastreoparasis I genuinely can't work a job rn. If I had weed I wouldn't be so bad but I can't smoke. I wish I could work.. I wish I could do anything I liked.

What can I do? I've been trying to look to the gastreoparasis subreddit but they don't like me there.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Some place nice and tiger b
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Your can try a stay at home job. That's all I can say after searching it up.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
53 Huffy A-Ride

53 Huffy A-Ride

Nov 12, 2023
Sounds like you're limited to either remote work (easy remote jobs with no skillset necessary are going to exist in mostly data entry, but if you're smart, you'll just get an AI tool to do all your excel importing/exporting for you and keep most of your day for fucking off or gathering more remote work lol) OR starting your own business! If work simply isnt an option, then you're at least getting disability and at that point I suggest finding alternate purpose - volunteering doesn't sound glamorous, but its great for your mental health. Since you're not working, why not take up fitness as well? Even if you like neither of those things, forcing yourself to do them will at least mean you're taking some sort of step for yourself, which sounds like what you're missing from your post. Plus if you were to do both of those things for, lets say, a super short amount of time. A month. If you did both those things every day for a month I guarantee youll be feeling mentally better by the end of it. Then, you'll more than likely have an answer for yourself when you re-ask yourself "what is it that i want to do?"

Cheers.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
TheDog_

TheDog_

Feb 25, 2023
What's up with the Gp subreddit ? I used to use it but it upset me that I couldn't vent without having people tell me to go to a therapist bc being upset about having a gastrointestinal disorder is fucking weird or something. Toxic positivity af there