• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ash

Ash

Elementalist
Oct 4, 2021
Just found out that a friend died this morning from cancer. I last saw her before Christmas. Because of my MH and going on the ward, nobody - including her - told me that she was worse and back in hospital.

Apparently she died quietly in her sleep, which is the first time she ever did anything quietly.

I'm mostly just numb right now.

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot đź«–
Apr 6, 2024
The quietly part sounds comforting but I'm sorry to hear that she passed away.

Last edited:
Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
That must be mind numbing news, may she rest in peace. Nothing can be said in death to comfort the other, I just hope you're alright.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am so sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace. I hope you are alright, I wish you strength đź«‚

Ash

Ash

Elementalist
Oct 4, 2021
Thanks, everyone. I still can't quite believe it but it's less raw now. Last summer before she started feeling so tired, she made me a fabric shopping bag from her scrap collection ("nothing girly, don't mind the colours but not a pattern that will easily show the dirt") and I used it yesterday for the first time since her death. I think she would have approved as by a strange chance, it actually matched my haphazard choice of clothes (what was clean and closest to hand) so for once I was colour coordinated and all that. Not ironed, though. Never that.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Apparently she died quietly in her sleep, which is the first time she ever did anything quietly.
Heh even in death you can see some comedy,i imagine she was a really good friend to you and i'm deeply sorry for your loss.

I hope she is in peace now aleast

• Love
Reactions: Ash