• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

ASwissGuy99

Just a lonely wanderer, wandering aimlessly
Mar 16, 2023
I have a fragile body for a 23 year old guy. While not ultra fragile, I'm not nearly as fit as I should be.

I try to work out regularly, but I only make slow progress gaining strength and muscles.

Also I think I get easily injured.

But. It seems many people nowadays are even weaker, less conditioned and less fit than me.

So maybe it's because I only recently started to become less sedentary.

Still I wish I was far more athletic, and athletic looking.

I used to not care about athleticism u til my body became so weak due to a very sedentary life, I just had to do something against it.

I hope I can became a good athlete one day. But I'm not sure if my genetics are primed for this?

I never want to go back to the days in which I was nearly bedridden.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be tiring what you have to go through, it certainly is such a cruel world that we exist in where people have to suffer all through no fault of their own. But anyway I wish you the best of luck.

Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
Man. Even if your genetics isn't from Hulk, you can still look great. You will always be stronger than a person that does nothing

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
A

ASwissGuy99

Mar 16, 2023
Doing nothing for years was my biggest mistake ever but I was severely depressed then.

• Hugs
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
Hey I've been going through a similar thing, but it's from my colon I think? acting up so I lost like 10kgs and I'm not as strong as I was 2 months ago and it's frustrating because I loved being strong. Like I could take people on. Also my body was also not made for athleticism but my work demands of me to lift heavy things all day. But I'm sure you too can beat genetics. Have you tried doing any exercises?

• Hugs
A

ASwissGuy99

Mar 16, 2023
Hey I've been going through a similar thing, but it's from my colon I think? acting up so I lost like 10kgs and I'm not as strong as I was 2 months ago and it's frustrating because I loved being strong. Like I could take people on. Also my body was also not made for athleticism but my work demands of me to lift heavy things all day. But I'm sure you too can beat genetics. Have you tried doing any exercises?
Yes I regularly work out, and yes I did get stronger. But it's only like since 2 months so not much strength or muscle improvement.

rue

rue

chronically ill
Sep 22, 2019
hey man well you are healthy enough to exercise at all right? that means you are not as fragile as you think. going slowly somewhere will still get your to your destination. so dont fret you'll be where you want to be at some point. just be patient and keep doing what you are doing already is my advice

M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
Look at your diet, get more protein perhaps a dietitian can advice you.. your body will respond to the fuel that you give it.. time and dedication can reap you good results.