• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CaringShrimp

CaringShrimp

Shrimping around
Nov 20, 2022
Heii heii! I'm Shrimpy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

This scheduled post will hopefully be the very last thing anyone will hear from me. I've decided to seek my peace through SN, due to it being reliable, easily available and cost effective. I'll be using the one from our dear IC. My regime is as follows:
Day 1Medication & Dose
07:001x Domperidone (10mg)
15:001x Domperidone (10mg)
23:001x Domperidone (10mg)
Day 2
15:001x Domperidone (10mg) + Begin Fast
21:00Begin Dry Fast
22:001,5x Ibuprofen (600mg) + 3x Alprazolam (1,5mg)
22:153x Domperidone (30mg)
22:302x Pantoprazole (40mg)
23:0020g SN in 50ml Water

My story

In 2002, a girl, who longingly dreamt of the ocean and getting lost in it's deepest depths, was born. Her passions lit an untameable fire inside her soul. Driven by her love, she marched forward in life, attempting to heal and help whoever she encountered on her journey. In the heat of the moment, she lost sight of the most important thing in life, costing her everything that she held dear...

Herself.

Was is because of the torment, the neglect and abuse? It does not matter. The creativity in her soul never died down, no matter how many times she had to face hell. However, her body was anything but indestructible. She could not afford to pay the price, and so she descended into madness.

Although she never will touch the sea again, she will dream of the waves crashing into the shore, as she slowly falls into an abyssal slumber...

Giphy 1

Afterword

From the bottom of my heart, I hope that each and every one of you, will find the happiness and peace that you deserve. If I get to say my final goodbyes, I wish to devote them to you.

Stay kind and much love,
Giphy 5
Shrimpy ♡​

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AngelRosrom, Haruka, User00 and 41 others
Lament

Lament

𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
Mar 13, 2023
Wishing you the best, I hope you achieve peace of mind and soul. <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex and locked*n*loaded
Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
Hey that letter is absolutely beautiful ❤️. I hope you find the peace you desire soon.wishing you a happy journey

• Love
Reactions: Endex and cowie
9thFloorAngel

9thFloorAngel

Just Gotta Let Go...
Mar 2, 2023
I'm sorry you've reached this point, sweetheart. You seem like a kind soul. I hope you find your peace. 💙

• Love
Reactions: Endex and EmptyCatalyst
local_believer

local_believer

Mar 13, 2023
I am sorry that you have been pushed to this point in your life, and I truly wish you the best from here on out. Although I wish there was an alternative, if this is your definitive choice, I pray that your bus ride is smooth and you will achieve the destination that you seek. God bless you, and good luck. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Endex
bestroper

bestroper

Feb 18, 2023
hope you go to a better place than here.farewell

• Hugs
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I am sure you will find better seas 🌊

Best wishes wherever you go

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex and Lost in a Dream
Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
i hope you find/found peace in the ocean of death :heart:

• Hugs
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
Farewell, I hope the bus ride's smooth & you're able to find what you've been searching for postmortem.

• Hugs
Yozo_oba

Yozo_oba

"When I go out, I hope I go just as beutifully"
Mar 11, 2023
Honestly, such a beautiful letter. I wish you the best of luck to find the peace you desire! ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

• Love
magicalsarcoma

magicalsarcoma

sending love to cats
Apr 4, 2022
Thank you for trying to help and heal everyone you met on your life path. I believe it wasn't in vain
A thought has just occurred to me.. You wrote that creativity has always fascinated you. You know, material phenomena are short-lived and destructible, but creativity, ideas - these things can be eternal. Eternal and boundless, like the ocean. So if you have shown yourself in creativity, in some sense you are similar to the ocean
Wish you an easy journey

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex, Fml and EmptyCatalyst
reiko1337

reiko1337

Honestly? No idea.
Mar 12, 2023
A beautiful letter, I wish you a smooth and peaceful journey. Farewell, see you on the other side.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hitakiri and Endex
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

Lavender
Feb 25, 2023
I'm literally tearing up reading this, what an eloquent letter you wrote.

Even though I didn't know you, I can tell that you were likely special.
I know I can't speak to you from beyond the grave, but thank you so much for sharing your story with us, I glad you are at peace now.
Rest well dear.

• Love
Reactions: Endex, Fml and EmptyCatalyst
zenishere

zenishere

Jan 23, 2023
I know you have a great journey ahead, at least better than this one. I hope I'll be joining you soon..

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex and Ookami
EmptyCatalyst

EmptyCatalyst

Feb 28, 2023
So eloquently put, what you wrote. I'm surely positive you were a kind, and amazing person, and it's a shame that things would come to this. I would hope you don't experience much discomfort, and are able to go as peacefully as possible. Best of luck, and farewell.

• Hugs
L

letsmakeitagoodworl

Sep 25, 2022
I'm so sorry this breaks my heart, I'm trying not to cry reading it. But i hope & am sure you will find the peace you havnt been able to find in this world xxx

• Love
DonTellMeToStayAlive

DonTellMeToStayAlive

Student
Jan 18, 2019
Heii heii! I'm Shrimpy.

This scheduled post will hopefully be the very last thing anyone will hear from me. I've decided to seek my peace through SN, due to it being reliable, easily available and cost effective. I'll be using the one from our dear IC. My regime is as follows:
Day 1Medication & Dose
15:001x Domperidone (10mg)
23:001x Domperidone (10mg)
Day 2
15:001x Domperidone (10mg) + Begin Fast
21:00Begin Dry Fast
22:001,5x Ibuprofen (600mg) + 3x Alprazolam (1,5mg)
22:153x Domperidone (30mg)
22:302x Pantoprazole (40mg)
23:0020g SN in 50ml Water

My story

In 2002, a girl, who longingly dreamt of the ocean and getting lost in it's deepest depths, was born. Her passions lit an untameable fire inside her soul. Driven by her love, she marched forward in life, attempting to heal and help whoever she encountered on her journey. In the heat of the moment, she lost sight of the most important thing in life, costing her everything that she held dear...

Herself.

Was is because of the torment, the neglect and abuse? It does not matter. The creativity in her soul never died down, no matter how many times she had to face hell. However, her body was anything but indestructible. She could not afford to pay the price, and so she descended into madness.

Although she never will touch the sea again, she will dream of the waves crashing into the shore, as she slowly falls into an abyssal slumber...

View attachment 106207

Afterword

From the bottom of my heart, I hope that each and every one of you, will find the happiness and peace that you deserve. If I get to say my final goodbyes, I wish to devote them to you.

Stay kind and much love,
View attachment 106206
Shrimpy ♡​
Best wishes for whatever lies next :)

just_erika

just_erika

Mar 14, 2023
This has touched me deeply.
Rest in peace
I hope wherever you are going you will be able to touch the sea again

• Love
Mimi_

Mimi_

I only deserve to suffer
Mar 10, 2023
Such a beautiful letter, so poignant. May you find peace, you seem to be a wonderful soul.

• Love
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Wish you peace and love on your journey. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:

• Love
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
Per ardua ad astra 💫🕊️🙏💛

• Love
AVeryLazySloth

AVeryLazySloth

The Laziest
Mar 4, 2023
Damn that was beautifuly put. RIP Shrimpy! 😔

• Love
DreamSurfer

DreamSurfer

Beyond this reality the waves of peace await
Apr 8, 2022
It always saddens me to see people forced to see no other way, but I understand. This world is brutal and seems to be even worse to those that wish there was a way too keep going.

Your caring soul shall be embraced by the waves of peace. I am imagining that these waves are infinitely more beautiful than even the most beautiful waves that reside in this form of existence. May peace carry you and forever take your burdens away.

• Love
  • Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope that you are now free from all suffering.

LateForTheBus

LateForTheBus

Experienced
Feb 7, 2023
Wishing you a most peaceful journey. :heart:

• Hugs
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
I remember you very well, you are the girl who suffers from terrible back pain and who loves travelling. I came across this post by accident, when looking up your replies on SS. I only want to tell you that I wish you the absolute best and remind you, you are not alone, I will be following you soon. My reason for CTB is also back pain. You 100% deserve not to suffer anymore. You totally deserve the peace. <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Jarni, Venus13 and Endex