• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Meow

Meow

Oct 30, 2020
hello guys, i don't often write anything, but i connect every night and i read a lot of your stories, i don't have someone to talk to, can someone talk to me please, im very confused, my father just threw my cat outside and it's raining, i also heard him telling my mom that he hates me and wish i die, just because i refused letting him wearing my sandal that i just bought for my self, what a stupid reason, such a child, i have no where to go, he treats us all like slaves, he always say that i and my stuff belong to him, it's been about two months trying alone to help my self out of hanging my self, now I can't think of anything else, my cat never been outside and i can't go after her because he closes the door when he goes to sleep, i think i would never be able to get her back, it's pretty much my life here, i was just watching a netflix serie on my phone trying to chill, now look at me, crying again...

Last edited:
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
I would be open to chatting with you OP o this thread.
It can really help to talk about what is going on for us and why we feel sad plus knowing others are listenig and sympathize really helps.
Please try to calm yourself by knowing cats know where their home is :3
Crying is healthy let it all out OP it is a healing process even if you have to cry for years!
What netflix show were you watching?

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Mean people suck and should be sterilized. My father's also an evil and selfish bullying wimp of an asshole. I bet when your father's in pain he's a whiny wimpy bitch. These pricks always confuse meanness and abuse with toughness, but they are always the exact opposite of tough.

Your father deserves to overhear you tell your mother you hate him and wish he was dead, but shithole hypocrites like that always go hysterical when you hold the mirror up to them to show them the truth about what they are like. People like that deserve to be beaten to death.

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Mean people suck and should be sterilized. My father's also an evil and selfish bullying wimp of an asshole. I bet when your father's in pain he's a whiny wimpy bitch. These pricks always confuse meanness and abuse with toughness, but they are always the exact opposite of tough.

Your father deserves to overhear you tell your mother you hate him and wish he was dead, but shithole hypocrites like that always go hysterical when you hold the mirror up to them to show them the truth about what they are like. People like that deserve to be beaten to death.
You seem very angry
maxresdefault.jpg

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Cats are great at finding their way home. If it gets to be a day or two, try putting the litter box outside the door. Cats can smell their own poop from far away!

I know it's hard, but cats are made of tougher stuff than most humans.

I'll be thinking of you. Keep us posted, okay? :heart:

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
You seem very angry
maxresdefault.jpg

Angry isn't sufficient to describe me. It's HATE, and yes, I am male. When I was a Ritalin skinny kid getting bullied and beaten by an evil father who was always 100% dependent on the fact he was physically bigger and stronger than his family members for controlling them, my inner grownup wanted to beat the shit out of him, all my bitch/cunt "teachers" and POS school principal and school psychologist assholes. They all deserved to suffer as they made me and other kids who never caused any trouble suffer. (A few of those teachers died of cancer, but they can't have suffered nearly as much as the suffering they inflicted.)

Slamming teachers includes my retired elementary school teacher/principal father. Teachers and psychologists are the worst fucking parents in the world.

Regardless of whether my run to CTB is propelled by anger, sadness or despair, I will achieve a successful departure from this evil and cruel world.

Meow

Meow

Oct 30, 2020
Cats are great at finding their way home. If it gets to be a day or two, try putting the litter box outside the door. Cats can smell their own poop from far away!

I know it's hard, but cats are made of tougher stuff than most humans.

I'll be thinking of you. Keep us posted, okay? :heart:
absolutely, im feeling much better now, after thinking a bit it can't be that bad, as i really don't think ill have her inside again, but i can take care of her outside the same, there's a green space a lot of stray cats hang out in, so she won't be alone ^^

Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
Your dad seems to have really bad mental issues, what the hell with this dude ?! Did you hear what your mom answered when he said those horrible things ?
I hope your cat is ok and that your dad will let him or her go inside again. :hug:

Meow

Meow

Oct 30, 2020
Your dad seems to have really bad mental issues, what the hell with this dude ?! Did you hear what your mom answered when he said those horrible things ?
I hope your cat is ok and that your dad will let him or her go inside again. :hug:
thank you for replying, unfortunately my mom is as scared as me and my brothers, she didn't say anything, and to be honest she's used to hearing him wishing bad stuff on me, so she doesn't react much nor i, but i know she loves me that's for sure ^^

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I'm sorry its like that for you at home.
Its a shame your cat had to go outside , but cats are very clever .I'm sure she'll be okay and she will be there waiting outside the door when you open it again.
Just give her a cuddle when you see her. It'll be okay.

Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
thank you for replying, unfortunately my mom is as scared as me and my brothers, she didn't say anything, and to be honest she's used to hearing him wishing bad stuff on me, so she doesn't react much nor i, but i know she loves me that's for sure ^^
I'm so sorry you have to face such a toxic person, that's scary. I hope you guys are ok.

LigottiFan19

LigottiFan19

Nov 21, 2020
What country are you in? I may be able to find help for your cat, and you.

Reactions: Ghost2211
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
hello guys, i don't often write anything, but i connect every night and i read a lot of your stories, i don't have someone to talk to, can someone talk to me please, im very confused, my father just threw my cat outside and it's raining, i also heard him telling my mom that he hates me and wish i die, just because i refused letting him wearing my sandal that i just bought for my self, what a stupid reason, such a child, i have no where to go, he treats us all like slaves, he always say that i and my stuff belong to him, it's been about two months trying alone to help my self out of hanging my self, now I can't think of anything else, my cat never been outside and i can't go after her because he closes the door when he goes to sleep, i think i would never be able to get her back, it's pretty much my life here, i was just watching a netflix serie on my phone trying to chill, now look at me, crying again...
How old are you? Btw, one of the fuxers screenshotted the OP and claims we are preying on minors.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I'm 20, i don't really understand what you wrote, can you explain more please
There is a group of people called fixthe26 who are trying to shut down this site. They claim we are preying on minors.

Reactions: Meow
M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
I would like to throw your dad outside (in minecraft)

M

malcontent

Aug 28, 2020
I'm 20, i don't really understand what you wrote, can you explain more please

It's about a pro-life website that's targetting SS.

OP I'm really sorry about your toxic family, were you able to locate your cat outside?

Reactions: Meow
Meow

Meow

Oct 30, 2020
It's about a pro-life website that's targetting SS.

OP I'm really sorry about your toxic family, were you able to locate your cat outside?
That's so scary, do you think i should delete this thread for safety?
as for the cat, i found her this morning she was fine but a little bit dirty, I'll be trying to find home for her ^^

Last edited: