• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

_smile_

_smile_

Student
Jun 26, 2022
You have the most beautiful handwriting i have ever seen. I'm so sorry you are feeling the way you are. You are in your third year of high school? Are you 16 or 17? So young 😔

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
It is deeply beautiful and brilliant, thank you. If it matters, I'll remember you but never hear of anyone surrounding you. Maybe that counts as success over them

Are you 16 or 17? So young 😔
No, 19

• Love
Reactions: neemva
Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
i can't read handwriting would of been better being typed up on a computer

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
People should be able to die exactly when they want to, that is what being pro choice means, to respect people's decisions and it's nothing to do with anybody else if someone chooses to die. Nobody should be forced to suffer just because "saving" people from suicide makes some people feel better about themselves. People on here should just respect the OP and not treat them like they cannot make decisions for themselves, it's insensitive to do such a thing. And if people value life then that is their view but they have no right to force it onto others. I wish you the best OP, thank you for sharing.

_smile_

_smile_

Student
Jun 26, 2022
People should be able to die exactly when they want to, that is what being pro choice means, to respect people's decisions and it's nothing to do with anybody else if someone chooses to die. Nobody should be forced to suffer just because "saving" people from suicide makes some people feel better about themselves. People on here should just respect the OP and not treat them like they cannot make decisions for themselves, it's insensitive to do such a thing. And if people value life then that is their view but they have no right to force it onto others. I wish you the best OP, thank you for sharing.
Hmm. Why do you consent to being 18 when signing up for this site then?? I am 100% pro-choice. But we're on sasu. Where there is an age restriction.

Last edited:
  • Love
rue

rue

chronically ill
Sep 22, 2019
your handwriting is beautiful, thank you for sharing something so vulnerable with us. and I'm very sorry life treated you so harshly that you chose this path, I hope you find peace with whatever you decide in the end. I'll make sure to read what you've written and keep you in my thoughts if it's of any solace

_smile_

_smile_

Student
Jun 26, 2022
Hello everyone, I am planning to CTB on morning of 26th March. So I am throwing away my diary and some notes which created and I am sharing here

pdf_file
I'm sorry for starting drama on your post and taking away from the struggles you are going through. Your pain is real and valid and I believe everyone has the right to do what they wish with their own lives. I was just concerned with you being underage on a platform with a strict age limit of 18 and over. 18 is the age of the majority of consent and adulthood. Trouble can arise with the site, which we all rely on, if minors are allowed.

Sorry for the disrespect. Your handwriting is truly the most beautiful handwriting i have ever seen.

neemva

neemva

student
Mar 4, 2023
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, it was kind of you.
no problem :)
It is deeply beautiful and brilliant, thank you. If it matters, I'll remember you but never hear of anyone surrounding you. Maybe that counts as success over them

No, 19
no problem, thank you for taking out time and reading :)
i can't read handwriting would of been better being typed up on a computer
sorry, but I hardly had time to type all lol, i was just ripping off pages and then I remembered "oh, maybe i can put it on forum before throwing away"
yeah I totally agree
I'm sorry for starting drama on your post and taking away from the struggles you are going through. Your pain is real and valid and I believe everyone has the right to do what they wish with their own lives. I was just concerned with you being underage on a platform with a strict age limit of 18 and over. 18 is the age of the majority of consent and adulthood. Trouble can arise with the site, which we all rely on, if minors are allowed.

Sorry for the disrespect. Your handwriting is truly the most beautiful handwriting i have ever seen.
no problem, thankyou for taking out time and reading....and yes I am 19 and in 3rd year of my Engineering degree

Last edited:
neemva

neemva

student
Mar 4, 2023
your handwriting is beautiful, thank you for sharing something so vulnerable with us. and I'm very sorry life treated you so harshly that you chose this path, I hope you find peace with whatever you decide in the end. I'll make sure to read what you've written and keep you in my thoughts if it's of any solace
thank you, I really appreciate it :)

• Love
Reactions: rue
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I also like Tay. I love writing too. Thanks for sharing. Wishing you the best of luck. ❤️‍🩹

• Love
neemva

neemva

student
Mar 4, 2023
I also like Tay. I love writing too. Thanks for sharing. Wishing you the best of luck. ❤️‍🩹
thankyou :)
thank you for sharing this ! , you've got a really pretty handwriting. as an indian student myself i could relate with this very much and i'm really sorry you had to go through so much. i hope you find peace in your decision and that your journey is pleasant , i wish you all the best :)
Thankyou so much :)