Status
Not open for further replies.
Konolomn

Konolomn

Do not sign me up for 2021
Jul 19, 2020
~~Tonight is the Night ~~
This morning i showered, shaved, prayed if god exists, sat with family....took some walks and cooked my last meal~yum~
at 2:00 am: last night i took 15mg of meto
today~~ 15/8/2020
11:00 am :took 20mg meto+clonazepam 1mg
4:00 pm: i had coffee and started fasting (planning for 12 hours fast)+ 1 mg clonazepam
8:00 pm: took 20mg meto + 2mg clonazepam
12:00 am: took 20mg meto+2mg clonazepam
2:00 am: last dose of benzo 8mg ( 2 hours water fast start here)
2:30 am: 3 tabs of ibuprofen (1200mg) extra strength
3:00 am: 40mg of Meto with no water
3:30am: 30ml of Milk of Magnesia with no water
4:00 am: 3 yumy and salty SN drinks ( one is 30g in 75ml water) ,second is (25g in 60ml) and third is (20g in 50ml)
4:00 am: onward, will quickly switch the lights off, hide SN,chew a gumy, headsphone on and chill with music while laying in bed.

note i am using 30g of SN because my height is 6"5 (198cm) and i wait 85kg (185 lbs) --too tall for a normal dose i think--
I will also use mouth wash and candies to cover the aftertaste

i drew dangerous skulls on the cups and left a note so they can be disposed safely if there are leftovers, i will still keep the SN hidden with no label in case my attempt fails but and i still wrote to family to dispose of any unlabeled powder after my departure, And please remove the tag on the SN bottles when they arrive, together we can help keep this method accessible

10 hours to go,the benzos are sedating me, i feel happy and peaceful and a little nervous
i wish i wont be making noises at night and travel peacefully , i have set two loud fans with white noises in my tiny room in order to hide any noise i might do over night, i also wrote my final note on my desktop and send dad a massage to check it the next morning

i feel calm,numb and happy it is weird , filled my bed with soothing aroma, preparing my favorite playlist after deleting all the history and cookies from the devices, i will keep u updated, in few hours ~peace and hugs~

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, Unknown21, user398417 and 48 others
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Thank you for sharing your regime with us. I hope, when the time comes for the final act, that it's swift and as peaceful as can be for you. I like the idea of drawing on the cups BTW. Sending you all my love ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mixo, EternalDarkness, Deleted member 17331 and 3 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Hope you have a nice journey to the other side:heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Konolomn and not-2-b-the-answer
harkovv

harkovv

Everybody's different. Everybody's special. TCS.
Jul 14, 2020
have a peaceful journey❤️

• Love
Reactions: EternalDarkness, Deleted member 17331, Konolomn and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
May you find peace and safe travels. :heart: :hug: :heart: :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331
TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Just Passing Through
Oct 10, 2019
Wishing you peace ....... the kind of peace most of us have searched for many years, but that's rarely available in this world. We're here if you go forward and here if you change your mind.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and not-2-b-the-answer
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Fly high, I'll be following in your footsteps before long. You sound very confident and at peace, I hope I feel the same way when my time comes.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Goneforgood, airboy_a380, Deleted member 17331 and 1 other person
Aurora.

Aurora.

It looks peaceful up there.
Aug 1, 2020
I hope you find your peace, goodbye :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Goodbye :(" hope it will go ok.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 17331, Aurora. and 1 other person
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I hope you find peace

• Love
  • Hugs
Konolomn

Konolomn

Jul 19, 2020
9 hours to go, i have always been an atheist but now Iam praying to Jesus ,Allah ,Brahma, and god of yoga and Jew, whichever is the correct god, i dnt care but i believe that iam a good person with tons of childhood trauma so hell is not a chance because my life is hell, finger crossed

i have Amitriptyline 7500mg should i take it to knock me out after drinking SN?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: user398417, ReflectionOfTrauma, it's_all_a_game and 18 others
LostAllHope7651

LostAllHope7651

Unsure what’s the point anymore.. life is so hard
Feb 15, 2020
~tonight is the night ~
This morning i showered, shaved, prayed if god exists, sat with family....took some walks and cooked my last meal~yum~
at 2:00 am last night i took 15mg of meto
today~~ 15/8/2020
11:00 am :took 20mg meto+clonazepam 1mg
4:00 pm: i had coffee and started fasting (planning for 12 hours)+ 1 mg clonazepam
8:00 pm: took 20mg meto + 2mg clonazepam
12:00 am: took 20mg meto+2mg clonazepam
2:00 am: last dose of benzo 4mg ( 2 hours water fast start here)
2:30 am: 3 tabs of ibuprofen (1200mg)
3:00 am: 40mg of meto with no water
3:30am: 30ml milk of magnesia with no water
4:00 am: 3 yumy and salty SN drinks ( one is 30g in 75ml water) ,second is (25g in 60ml) and third is (20g in 50ml)

note i am using 30g of SN because my height is 6'5 (198cm) and i wait 85kg (185 lbs) too tall for a normal dose i think
I will also use mouth wash and candies to cover the aftertaste

i drew danger skull on the cups and left a note so they can be disposed safely if there are leftovers, i will still keep the SN hidden with no label in case my attempt fails but and still wrote to family to dispose of any unlabeled powder after my departure, And please remove the tag on the SN bottles when they arrive, togther we can help keep this method accessible

10 hours to go,the benzos are sedating me, i feel happy and peaceful
i wish i wont be making noises at night and travel peacefully , i have set two loud fans with white noises in my tiny room in order to hide any noise i might do over night, i also wrote my final note on my desktop and send dad a massage to check it the next morning

i feel calm,numb and happy it is weird , filled my bed with soothing aroma, preparing my favorite playlist after deleting all the history and cookies from the devices, i will keep u updated, in few hours ~peace and hugs~
Hey I hope you ok, it breaks My heart to see these posts wven though I wish I was going xx

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
It's a bit weird - you look like me a lot(if that's your photo as your profile photo. Except you look better than me❤️ I wish I could be there for you in this situation even though we are strangers(I'm not sure if we talked before). I wish you a peaceful journey, and painless travels. Stay strong and stay brave, I'm sending you the biggest hug and I'm thinking about you. Whatever happens, whatever you choose to do in the end, it's alright and I'm with you - you are not alone. Remember that if you choose to not go through with it tonight/today - it's alright as well. It's ok. We all move at our own pace and have different ways and timings to do things and it's all ok, it's alright. I love you so much, you sound like a very intelligent and prepared person. I everything works out for you the way you want it too. Maybe we'll meet on another side.❤️❤️❤️
9 hours to go, i have always been an atheist but now Iam praying to Jesus ,Allah ,Brahma, and god of yoga and Jew, whichever is the correct god, i dnt care but i believe that iam a good person with tons of childhood trauma so hell is not a chance because my life is hell, finger crossed

i have Amitriptyline 7500mg should i take it to knock me out after drinking SN?
I don't think hell is real. For whatever my belief is worth. I don't think you are a bad person and if hell was real I'm sure it wouldn't be made for people like you, I'm sure no God if any God is real, would send you to hell, I'm especially sure that no God would send you to hell because of suicide, ever. ❤️❤️ And if someone would send people like us to hell for suicide, I would never call that being "God" I would never see that being as "God", God is supposed to be smarter than that.❤️❤️❤️
I also wanted to thank you for writing us your regimen. It can be very useful and informative for a lot of us here, including me. Thank you❤️ I love you❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma, InterstateFlowers, EternalDarkness and 6 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Sounds like you've got this all planned out and well-prepared. I hope you find the peace you seek.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt, Deleted member 17331, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
LostAllHope7651

LostAllHope7651

Unsure what’s the point anymore.. life is so hard
Feb 15, 2020
Sounds like you've got this all planned out and well-prepared. I hope you find the peace you seek.
I have but. Ever have the balls to do it I need a co partner I think

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
You've done good, brother. If I could take the trip today I would take it be your way (or another way but hush:blarg:

• Love
Reactions: InterstateFlowers and not-2-b-the-answer
StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020
I hope you step into a place that holds everything you wish for to give you peace.I hope there is warmth, and that there are people there there to comfort you and hold you and give you what you never found here :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Jumper Geo
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
Today was supposed to be my day, but I think today it's your turn to shine, you just have to think about it well, you must be sure please and if you are, I wish you a good trip and I'll see you soon

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Soul, Deleted member 17331 and Jumper Geo
Konolomn

Konolomn

Jul 19, 2020
i am pretty sure that i wont vomit, because i tested my self with 40g of TABLESALT in 60ml water and there was no problem with vomiting, just a little nausea and dizziness and that was without meto i hope SN is similar yay

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: user398417, ReflectionOfTrauma, it's_all_a_game and 3 others
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
i am pretty sure that i wont vomit, because i tested my self with 40g of TABLESALT in 60ml water and there was no problem with vomiting, just a little nausea and dizziness and that was without meto i hope SN is similar yay
What kind of test is that? Also if u want to talk i'm here for you

• Love
Reactions: Konolomn
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I admire your dedication and thank you for being so detailed. I hope your journey is safe and that your release is to your liking. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Konolomn and BlackCatTalk
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i hope you find peace. :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Konolomn
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Wishing you peace

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Konolomn
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
Good luck .But 30g is too muck and it's more likely that you vomit it . 25g is the maximum both in pph and the stan's guild

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I'm sorry it's come to this for you. I sincerely wish you a peaceful transition to the other side, whatever may be awaiting you there... :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331
Konolomn

Konolomn

Jul 19, 2020
Good luck .But 30g is too muck and it's more likely that you vomit it . 25g is the maximum both in pph and the stan's guild
even for super tall humans, i mean my stomach is huge compared to a 5'9 person, and my esophagus is a skytrian plus that my mouth is big i can gulp 75ml shot with no effort i might go for 27g not sure

Reactions: user398417 and it's_all_a_game
Konolomn

Konolomn

Jul 19, 2020
or you know what 25g sems enough, butter than vomiting all out

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Best wishes I hope you find the peace your looking for. The PPeH used to recommend up to 35 grams of SN and 2 grams of Propanolol it's seems like every update something changes. I will take 30 grams of SN as well, RIP, :halo:

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: LostAllHope7651 and BlackCatTalk
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
even for super tall humans, i mean my stomach is huge compared to a 5'9 person, and my esophagus is a skytrian plus that my mouth is big i can gulp 75ml shot with no effort i might go for 27g not sure
Yes . there was some one in the forum that took 30g and they vomited all immediately and her/his attempt was unsuccessful . Mix 25g in 50ml water carefully and it will be enough for every body . i suggest reading stan's guid before doing . it's very important that you do a right thing for sn, otherwise it's very easy to fail the attempt

• Love
Reactions: LostAllHope7651
Status
Not open for further replies.